• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hack of Democrats’ Accounts Was Wider Than Believed, Officials Say

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Every single article about the hacking of the democrats points the finger at Russians when they don't have any idea at all. They admit as much. It's just their not-so-subtle way of fingering a convenient boogie-man instead of themselves where the blame squarely lies. The dog ate my homework sort of crap. But in reality it's probably an inside job. Just snakes eating their own tails.

I am a nobody from Iowa, but even I know that everything I transmit using any electronic device will likely be perused by someone other than the intended recipient. Everything. Are these goons really so clueless as to transmit confidential information via e-mail? And shouldn't the State Department be at the cutting edge and acutely aware of this possibility?

It really underscores the ineptitude of a Secretary of State that would purposely route her official communications through an unsecured server in her friggin' closet.

None of them have any business being in any position of power, let alone anywhere near Pennsylvania Avenue. That should be the narrative.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
There seems to be a spate of DNC deaths of late...

image.jpeg

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
So lets see some damming evidence on msm that shows all of dc is corrupt and have commited treason