• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hacked Powell email reveals Hillary ‘hates’ Obama for 2008

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://nypost.com/2016/09/14/hilla...ting-her-in-2008-hacked-powell-email-reveals/

A Democratic megadonor told Colin Powell that Hillary Clinton “HATES” President Obama for beating her for the 2008 nomination, and she dismissively referred to him as “that man,” according to emails hacked from the general’s account.

Corporate financier Jeffrey Leeds depicted Clinton as a sore loser set on revenge in the emails, which were obtained by The Intercept, and claimed Clinton is terrified she might lose again.

“I think Hillary can’t believe she might not make it,” Leeds wrote to Powell in March 2015. “It’s the one prize she wants. She has everything else.”

Leeds went on to say that the 2008 Democratic primary left Clinton and Obama bitter rivals.

“And she HATES that the President (‘that man,’ as the Clintons call him) kicked her ass in 2008,” he wrote. “She can’t believe it or accept it.”

Leeds also wrote that Hillary’s State Department email scandal might wreck her campaign — and that Obama wouldn’t mind watching her burn for it.

“No one likes her and the criminal thing ain’t over,” Leeds wrote in another email.

“I don’t think the president would weep if she found herself in real legal trouble. She’ll pummel his legacy if she gets a chance and he knows it.”

that his use of email when he was President George W. Bush’s secretary of state was different than Clinton’s, and she inevitably messes everything up.

“They are going to dick up the legitimate and necessary use of emails with friggin record rules. I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine,” he wrote.

“As long as the stuff is unclassified. I had a secure State.gov machine. Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Clinton sought Powell’s advice during a dinner in 2009, and Powell has regretted giving it ever since.

“I warned her staff three times over the past two years not to try to connect it to me,” Powell wrote. “I am not sure HRC even knew or understood what was going on in the basement.”

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
O doesn't want her as POTUS diminishing his libtard legacy and if wasn't for the potential to Marxist up the supreme court he would have let her burn. I also seriously doubt that deep down inside of his black soul Bill Clinton wants history to remember him as that guy who's wife was president.

Trump is the potus when the implosion cometh.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I respectfully disagree. The HNIC needs her in the White House to protect him from his criminal behavior just as much as she needs to be in the White House to protect herself from her criminal behavior.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The best line of any presidential campaign since JFK:

Powell also had a harsh judgment of Bill Clinton, who he served under, as someone “still dicking bimbos at home.”