• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

~half of americans changed sports viewing b/c of the hate agenda

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Massive Number of Americans Say They're Watching Less Sports Because of Woke Political Messages

Nearly half of Americans changed their sports viewing habits as progressive political messaging took over sporting events, according to a new poll.

The YouGov/Yahoo News poll released Monday showed that about three times as many Americans who started watching more sports in the midst of social justice messages actually watched less, Yahoo Sports reported.

About 11 percent of poll respondents said they watch more sports on TV because leagues and athletes are embracing political advocacy.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Massive Number of Americans Say They're Watching Less Sports Because of Woke Political Messages

Nearly half of Americans changed their sports viewing habits as progressive political messaging took over sporting events, according to a new poll.

The YouGov/Yahoo News poll released Monday showed that about three times as many Americans who started watching more sports in the midst of social justice messages actually watched less, Yahoo Sports reported.

About 11 percent of poll respondents said they watch more sports on TV because leagues and athletes are embracing political advocacy.
sportball is owned by the same people who own the central banks and support the globalist agenda...it's a big and ancient group stretching far and wide across the planet . I don't think they care what sportsball viewership is since they are well funded by the same people who creates currency out of thin air.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am positive sportsball viewing and interest is down.

That poll, however, seems to be pretty much bullshit.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

YouGov/Yahoo News: COVID Trapped at home. Notice last words "...watched less," SPIN
"About 11 percent..." Wording is everything. Notice they DO NOT discuss those that dropped sports.
I dropped Professional Sports ( excluding the BROWNS and the PGA/LPGA) What little I see of golf I don't get beatdown with SJW promos.
Cleveland Browns ? I've been addicted since I watched them on a black & white TV tube as a kid. That is my JONESin.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
as long as there are crappy tv shows, sports will always have a big place in society. Even on the decline they are still commanding big money for air play.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
wonder who this is? blm/antifa? we have an 11 percent problem

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
Considering the fact sportsball is dominated by the very fine folks who mug for the camera, have zero sense of team, are all about themselves, and can't show grace in winning, I tuned out. GTR
Yep,
Haven't watched Football and Basketball for 4 years. NASCRAP joined two years ago, and Hockey and Baseball, last year. No need for any of them.

Too bad, used to enjoy them all. Liberals will ruin EVERYTHING!

AUnut

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
wonder who this is? blm/antifa? we have an 11 percent problem

My guess? the 11% is a statistical "fix" It doesn't have to really exist, just has to in their mind.
Really? 11 percent....of the same people that previously had no use for sports? It's fictitious. Like everything else they poll.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Things are looking up !!! If this keeps up, we may well be RID of this "professional sports" plague in no time at all ....... 6
IDK, The Major networks just signed another multi-year deal with the NFL for BILLIONS.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Too bad, used to enjoy them all. Liberals will ruin EVERYTHING!

I stopped watching any/all of them 50 years ago and started saying "pro ball players are overpaid, underworked, drug infested cry babies that hold themselves above the law" The supporters would say "ya, but what about college ball" My answer to that was/is "that is the incubator" !!:make happy: :finished:
AND our tax dollars build their "play pens" !!!:totally steamed:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IDK, The Major networks just signed another multi-year deal with the NFL for BILLIONS.

bezos and nyc vipers paying for the hate - just like they do for killary, obama, yellen, etc for 'speeches' --- IT IS PAYOLA

ratings down and salary cap was about to take a big hit -- economics was about to set in on the hate pushers

in step the communists to bribe the league/players into continuing to be good little hate soldiers

Last edited:

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have no use for 98% of TV programing and that includes 100% of sportsball. I do watch some hunting and fishing on rare occasion but even that is a lot of marketing that I can do without.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They can 'sign' for as much as they want....we'll see what gets paid and what doesn't! Some deals turn out to not be worth the paper they're printed on!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have no use for 98% of TV programing and that includes 100% of sportsball. I do watch some hunting and fishing on rare occasion but even that is a lot of marketing that I can do without.
I watched a few episodes of The Little Rascals earlier today. As soon as wife went to bed, boobtube went dark.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Since neither sportsball teams nor the advertisers that pay for them, care what the public thinks; and since both are working to aggressively alienate their largest viewing/buying demographic...I don't understand their business model.

The oligarchs of the Davos set, the WEF and their ilk, I get. They've gotten all the power they can get through commerce and profit. Now they want to buy political control with that profit, and exert the control of a royal financier...of an Oligarch.

Got it. But what of the businesses that are advertising and paying sportsball salaries? WHY? They despise us and they're using their ad time to tell us that (Gillette, et al). Obviously they think, or their majority owners think, it doesn't matter what their sales are. Too-Big-To-Fail, etc. The way Wally World ditched the friendliness in favor of blackshirt Face-Diaper Enforcers. The way Amazon gives to Black Communists Matter.

Why not just not spend money on sportsball? That's a heavy price for a minor irritant to Deplorables, many of whom have already walked away.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
11% watching more, 34.5% watching less. The 11% shocks me...
I am totally done will pro basketball. I will not watch random NFL games.

cant help but wonder if the 11% are ones not working and living off unemployment and stimulus money.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
cant help but wonder if the 11% are ones not working and living off unemployment and stimulus money.
The ones on the dark side of the Bell Curve.

They got their little bit of Money Fer Nuffin, and they think they're set. Generic beer and sportsball.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ugh, many of those people need to go back to watching The game at the stadium, in a bar or on their couch and stay off the damn trails. Too many people ruining nature with trash, human feces and graffiti. Do that stuff in the city, not in the wilderness.

https://www.nhpr.org/post/trouble-t...rapples-crowds-trash-and-human-waste#stream/0
Can't agree.

That's the NPR view - that public parks are not for **THOSE PEOPLE**. If we take their advice and philosophy, we cut public lands off from the public. They become game preserves...for...whom? Pasty-faced Beltway creatures who think walking to the suite hotels they live in, is communing with nature?

They want the Good Feeling, the self-validation, that comes from ***DOING SOMETHING** to ***SAVE THE EARF!*** That usually involves telling people they despise, how those despised people should live.

We have park rangers. If someone's dropping a turd on the trail, arrest them. It's easier, NPR, when you don't **DEFUND THE POLICE**.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I still enjoy watching sports. I stopped a few days ago and watched some little buggers practice on the baseball diamond just because it was so fucken nice to see kids outside doing normal shit. Hoping to watch some high school football this year as well. Wokeball can disappear forever as far as I care. Killled the cable awhile ago. And fuck me silly if I'm gonna go to Seattle and spend absurd amounts of the kings coin to watch spoiled cry babies make millions on a field meant for actual sport..... Just to have my car or truck vandalised or broke into....

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I didn't start watching spectator sports less often because of the hate. I never watched that garbage in the first place and never understood people who did.

A simple mind is easy to entertain.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
In Cen. KY. we have two way to watch high school sports Boys and girls. Both on the internet and through Youtube,
PrepSpin follows athletics in the Lexington, area.
WBON is a TV station that runs via the internet and covers Madison County schools.
I got to watch my niece this winter play her HOME BB games and last night her first softball game in over a year.
Even outdoor sports still have WuFlu restrictions as to fans in the stands & Soc. Dist. so it nice these folks have found away to make money ( local commercials) and show the games.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can't agree.

That's the NPR view - that public parks are not for **THOSE PEOPLE**. If we take their advice and philosophy, we cut public lands off from the public. They become game preserves...for...whom? Pasty-faced Beltway creatures who think walking to the suite hotels they live in, is communing with nature?

They want the Good Feeling, the self-validation, that comes from ***DOING SOMETHING** to ***SAVE THE EARF!*** That usually involves telling people they despise, how those despised people should live.

We have park rangers. If someone's dropping a turd on the trail, arrest them. It's easier, NPR, when you don't **DEFUND THE POLICE**.
Ha, I figured the source would be attacked, but the sentiment remains. Bring back sportball at full capacity so “those people” can stay in the cities, crap in the streets and graffiti bridges instead of viewpoints.
If they want to hit the trail, fine, just have some respect and decency.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ha, I figured the source would be attacked, but the sentiment remains. Bring back sportball at full capacity so “those people” can stay in the cities, crap in the streets and graffiti bridges instead of viewpoints.
If they want to hit the trail, fine, just have some respect and decency.
If it were really the morons who watch sportsball, I'd almost agree.

Almost. Because I don't want one part of us deciding if the other part is fit to use public lands or facilities - based on the "Them" Rule.

But. It's not the sportsball watchers they're complaining about. The DAMAGE is probably done by homeless vagrants who, now, cannot be arrested. But it's being BLAMED on hunters, fishermen, hikers (responsible ones) and other outdoorsmen who see public lands as a resource, not something to fence off from nastybad PEOPLE.

They hate Deplorable MAGA types, and so, they weave a Narrative to blame damage on them. Just as they blame Glow Bull Warming on pick-em-up trucks, not on their Lexus and M-B SUVs, or their Frequent Flyer miles.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I have too many books to read to watch TeeVee

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
come from a long line of baseball fags - college, pro, etc

coached multiple sports - i'm guessing around 25-30 teams across a decade+

i used to enjoy a watching/critiquing tv games from a coaches viewpoint

they took that away from me

the double digit drops in viewers that we keep hearing about in the tv sports includes comcast's data on me - baseball, basketball, football deserve every bad thing that happens to them. they are playing no small part in many murders/assaults of my countrymen

f-ck them, i'll watch mexicans play soccer or dykes play golf instead

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't start watching spectator sports less often because of the hate. I never watched that garbage in the first place and never understood people who did.

A simple mind is easy to entertain.
Best post !!! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::finished::finished::finished::finished: