• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

~half of americans changed sports viewing b/c of the hate agenda

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, if you really are a "Baseball Fag" I could see them wanting to limit your participation. Or increasing it! Where didn't you say you lived?

i live three inches off of the outside corner

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
come from a long line of baseball fags - college, pro, etc

coached multiple sports - i'm guessing around 25-30 teams across a decade+

i used to enjoy a watching/critiquing tv games from a coaches viewpoint

they took that away from me

the double digit drops in viewers that we keep hearing about in the tv sports includes comcast's data on me - baseball, basketball, football deserve every bad thing that happens to them. they are playing no small part in many murders/assaults of my countrymen

f-ck them, i'll watch mexicans play soccer or dykes play golf instead
My older brother was into playing sports like basketball or softball with a bunch of the guys he grew up with. Ran into one of his classmates and he told me they still go onto the courts to play games. These guys are in their 60's. Bless their little hearts.

edit: Bless their knees and shoulders, too.

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
American sports are going internation which in their minds must ialso nclude anti-American social justice.

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I didn't start watching spectator sports less often because of the hate. I never watched that garbage in the first place and never understood people who did.

A simple mind is easy to entertain.
Ain`t THAT the truth !!! VERY well said ........... I only wish that I had said that !! :dancing guy :dancing guy :dancing guy

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hadn't watched a sports game since the Red Sox lost game 6 in 1986. Unfortunately, my nephew made it to the big leagues (dreaded Yankees) as a pitcher and I did watch some of the innings he pitched last year.

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Hadn't watched a sports game since the Red Sox lost game 6 in 1986. Unfortunately, my nephew made it to the big leagues (dreaded Yankees) as a pitcher and I did watch some of the innings he pitched last year.
It`s NEVER too late to stop watching that garbage ...........

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Watching a family members participation is not the same.

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
as i have said before and i will say again" It aint a sport if it cant kill you! these are athletics!

Reaction score
Baseball just shot itself in the foot again with the moving of the all star game. Nobody read the law that was passed, they just parroted the left's line of lies. When that fat bitch stacey abrahms tank opposes moving the game, you know it's going to be hard on the antique farm equipment.

They're really hurting their own which is great by me. Pretty soon nothing will be allowed except reruns of Blackish.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Baseball just shot itself in the foot again with the moving of the all star game. Nobody read the law that was passed, they just parroted the left's line of lies. When that fat bitch stacey abrahms tank opposes moving the game, you know it's going to be hard on the antique farm equipment.

They're really hurting their own which is great by me. Pretty soon nothing will be allowed except reruns of Blackish.
They don't 'allow' me to watch them. That choice is still mine and I chose to walk away quite some time ago. It was fun while it lasted but it was time to move on once the politics fouled its value to me.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Won't change anything for me.
When I was a kid in the US I was a fan of baseball, football & hockey.
At age 10 I was "transplanted" to France where everybody was glued to their TV watching Bicycle Racing, Soccer and Tennis.
I immediately realized that "Sports" was the "Opium of the People" - not "religion", as Carl Marx had stated.
Ever since I have TOTALLY IGNORED sports, apart from "individual prowess sports", such as skiing and motorcycle racing... and the cuties in gymnastics on the horizontal bar & swing posts... and figure skating at times...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Georgia GOP just told Coca Cola to remove all their equipment and products from all GOP sites.

Love it.

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Georgia GOP just told Coca Cola to remove all their equipment and products from all GOP sites.

Love it.
I love it TOO !!! We`ve stopped buying Coca Cola ever since the "be less White" bullshit ....... and there will NEVER BE another Coke product in MY house again ....... EVER !!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I love it TOO !!! We`ve stopped buying Coca Cola ever since the "be less White" bullshit ....... and there will NEVER BE another Coke product in MY house again ....... EVER !!
Makes you wonder... what kind of Madison Ave assholes got into Coca Cola leadership???

Think of it: The first thing at the CALAMITY level was their lofty announcement,
"We're not selling our base product known the world over anymore. We are selling Coke New (or some fargin dickwad name), and you'd better like it. Peons."

That went over like an enormous fart in an elevator.

OOP.

NOW these same business geniuses who sell fizzy soda tell ME I AM TOO FUCKING WHITE??

There's gotta be something in the air in the boardroom that makes them suicidal fart-bubbles.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
New Coke or The Edsel...............which was the bigger stink?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Remember Schlitz beer? The beer that turned to Schitz? They had a bean-counter in charge. Saved a lot of beans:

"In the 1970s, Schlitz was one of the biggest beer manufacturers of all time. They came second only to Budweiser and boasted a rich history stretching back over a century. In a bid to meet growing demands, Robert Uihlein, Jr decided to use cheaper ingredients to increase production speeds. Sounds good on paper.

"Unfortunately, even a drunk person couldn’t handle the resulting product. The beer started to form floaties in the bottom, which would then congeal into a thick mucus. Schlitz didn’t recall these beers, even after realizing the terrible mistake. They eventually gave in, but not before 10 million cans had been shipped. By this time, the damage had been done.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Remember Schlitz beer? The beer that turned to Schitz? They had a bean-counter in charge. Saved a lot of beans:

"In the 1970s, Schlitz was one of the biggest beer manufacturers of all time. They came second only to Budweiser and boasted a rich history stretching back over a century. In a bid to meet growing demands, Robert Uihlein, Jr decided to use cheaper ingredients to increase production speeds. Sounds good on paper.

"Unfortunately, even a drunk person couldn’t handle the resulting product. The beer started to form floaties in the bottom, which would then congeal into a thick mucus. Schlitz didn’t recall these beers, even after realizing the terrible mistake. They eventually gave in, but not before 10 million cans had been shipped. By this time, the damage had been done.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And I think this guy went from Schlitz to Studebaker to guide that company (which had been around since making prairie schooners) -- had to find a new job as PR Director for Nike.

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score

I am just glad the Cubs won a Championship before I had to give it up.
Don't miss it one bit, though. Same with NFL, NHL, NBA and NASCAR.
Buh bye now!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Can't take sports "ball" with all the politicized rubbish, but I'm still catching the occasional sports puck match. Aside from pretending as though beer virus is slaughtering everyone 24/7/365 hockey has been mostly unaffected...so far. If they start with the political dogshit I'll stop even the little bit of hockey I take in as well.

An ex-player recently died at age 29, for instance, and apparently after his death they suddenly determined it was "of" covid. GTFO with that crap.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Got to see all my local baseball teams win the series in my watching heyday. Twins, Cubs, Kansas City, and Astros, although the Stros needed a little hep. Same with Pistons, Bulls, Rockets in the '80's-90's. I am midwest, north to south.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ever since I have TOTALLY IGNORED sports, apart from "individual prowess sports", such as skiing and motorcycle racing... and the cuties in gymnastics on the horizontal bar & swing posts... and figure skating at times...
participation is far different that being a fanatic

when you participate, in team sports, when you say "We Won", you can really mean it and idk of many sports where any snow-flake would participate because it would make them sweat and their mascara , er, eye black, would run.....

iirc, saying that "We Won", that's supposed to give you authority to tip over a few cop cars, you know, the one's parked a few blocks away from the stadium but, now that i think about it, i have to ask...name the last team that tipped any car over, after They Won?

i think Denis Rodman once got a new dress, but that was about it, 'cept for the hookers and blow and huge paycheck

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Trans "girls'" field-hockey and soccer are not going to be worth watching in the future, haha!

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trans "girls'" field-hockey and soccer are not going to be worth watching in the future, haha!
not unless it's full contact, like rugby

i'd watch that if it were actually physically violent

it'd be the same thing as watching two black guys beating the crap out of each other in a ring

for some it would be 'heaven', with the right amount of beer and blood in the ring, certainly i'd be there

they'd do the job i wouldn't have to...but i've said before, i don't watch anyone fight anyone else because of skin color, i'm there for the entertainment

what we really need to do is go back to the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down type of violent sport, that would give some of them some credibility when i'd meet them one day as I went in to buy a used car

note to self: most of today's athletes would run from that competition, the one's left would all be men

not a single one would consider themselves to be feminine

taking bets now...

:summer:

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
participation is far different that being a fanatic

when you participate, in team sports, when you say "We Won", you can really mean it and idk of many sports where any snow-flake would participate because it would make them sweat and their mascara , er, eye black, would run.....

iirc, saying that "We Won", that's supposed to give you authority to tip over a few cop cars, you know, the one's parked a few blocks away from the stadium but, now that i think about it, i have to ask...name the last team that tipped any car over, after They Won?

i think Denis Rodman once got a new dress, but that was about it, 'cept for the hookers and blow and huge paycheck
When I say "We Won", it's part of the community and I participated in that sport through high school and possibly beyond. I would never think of tipping over cop cars.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I say "We Won", it's part of the community and I participated in that sport through high school and possibly beyond. I would never think of tipping over cop cars.
you have the sentiment you made it out to be...they gave you the idea that a professional sports franchise reflects your neighborhood or community in any way...that's a falsehood that we the people have turned into a pleasure, we've filled in the blanks all by ourselves, that 's why parking lots used to be filled with drunken idiots arguing stats that at the end of the day are completely irrelevant, except on Sunday parking lot fights

'we won' is an illusion that has been planted into our minds, they've stolen our hearts too: Brians Song...like who gives a fk, thousands of people go unnamed and die every year, some produced stuff...entertainment produced assholes

if you want, and you know this: High School or local small school ball is far better than watching people dance in the end zone only to accept the 15 yard, whatever it is, penalty on the kick-off...coach says it's o.k. too, while lying into the microphone 'i don't endorse it', and he shows us that by starting this idiot every game, in nearly every play

i'm not against sports, they were very instrumental in plenty of people's lives that i know, good people too, it's what the term professional brought with it

when it was all "amateur" and the colleges were taking bribes and hooking up games for the gamblers, it was more of a game then it is now, even college ball is better because those guys are fighting for one of those professional positions, the position where you have to kneel to join the club...the club that says: send us $100 and we'll put your photo on a seat...and people do that

send $100 the border patrol, or buy some toys and give them out to neighborhood families, buy a homeless a meal, buy several of them meals

enjoy what you would like, no doubt, and always be aware of who owns what you choose for your entertainment...in this case, corporations who'd rather see you as a slave to their mastery, rather then as a freeman making free choices who'll ultimately spend his money more freely, or not if you piss him off, alienate him and that time came and went when the knee took the turf before the start of the game and the name of God wasn't being spoken nor in memory of anyone who recently died

except maybe the country they reside in...

be aware, that's all, there are no boogeymen in this case, these people are all known and have proven my story, for all of us to see

it's frightening that they don't see anything wrong with any of it

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
you have the sentiment you made it out to be...they gave you the idea that a professional sports franchise reflects your neighborhood or community in any way...that's a falsehood that we the people have turned into a pleasure, we've filled in the blanks all by ourselves, that 's why parking lots used to be filled with drunken idiots arguing stats that at the end of the day are completely irrelevant, except on Sunday parking lot fights

'we won' is an illusion that has been planted into our minds, they've stolen our hearts too: Brians Song...like who gives a fk, thousands of people go unnamed and die every year, some produced stuff...entertainment produced assholes

if you want, and you know this: High School or local small school ball is far better than watching people dance in the end zone only to accept the 15 yard, whatever it is, penalty on the kick-off...coach says it's o.k. too, while lying into the microphone 'i don't endorse it', and he shows us that by starting this idiot every game, in nearly every play

i'm not against sports, they were very instrumental in plenty of people's lives that i know, good people too, it's what the term professional brought with it

when it was all "amateur" and the colleges were taking bribes and hooking up games for the gamblers, it was more of a game then it is now, even college ball is better because those guys are fighting for one of those professional positions, the position where you have to kneel to join the club...the club that says: send us $100 and we'll put your photo on a seat...and people do that

send $100 the border patrol, or buy some toys and give them out to neighborhood families, buy a homeless a meal, buy several of them meals

enjoy what you would like, no doubt, and always be aware of who owns what you choose for your entertainment...in this case, corporations who'd rather see you as a slave to their mastery, rather then as a freeman making free choices who'll ultimately spend his money more freely, or not if you piss him off, alienate him and that time came and went when the knee took the turf before the start of the game and the name of God wasn't being spoken nor in memory of anyone who recently died

except maybe the country they reside in...

be aware, that's all, there are no boogeymen in this case, these people are all known and have proven my story, for all of us to see

it's frightening that they don't see anything wrong with any of it
Damn good post Buck ....... you told it exactly like it is, except for one small detail. Most "homeless" don`t want a meal ...... they want DRUGS and some will even curse you if you offer them a meal.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Damn good post Buck ....... you told it exactly like it is, except for one small detail. Most "homeless" don`t want a meal ...... they want DRUGS and some will even curse you if you offer them a meal.
i know it because i'm a victim of it all...kinda pissed of all the potential i wasted, there was lots of fun but carrying the load for co-workers who didn't show up Monday morning got old fast

there were even water cooler conversations about why have Sunday Superbowl knowing all the drunks that Monday Morning would be faced with...

knowing now it was all planned to 'handicap' us

again, this is all professional sports i'm referring to but, if it wasn't for the profit that being a professional offered, high school sports would be something far different than what they are today and college sports wouldn't be worth more than most small corporations

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score

That is the story of American non-entrepreneurship. What led Studebaker to self-cancel (becoming a financial firm, after closing their car lines) and led American Motors to sell itself to Renault (state-owned). What has led General Electric, the quintessential American engineering company, to sell most of its profitable lines to other marginal outfits. Its locomotive-manufacturing company was sold to WABCO, a venture-capital reformation of Westinghouse Air Brake. Its appliance line has been sold to Chinese interests. What does it own, still? I don't know.

This is something in the human psyche and dynamic...success breeds sloth and poor judgment. We are seeing it everywhere, now, as American business enters a terminal decline.