• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Harvard Study on Police Shootings and Race Offers Shocking Conclusion"

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Would this be the Professors way or Harvards way of attempting to remain relevant?

Just watch out for the other hand though because one of them will surely be full of shit

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gotta see the details because they said this:

Fryer’s conclusions aren’t the only ones challenging the racist cop narrative. The Washington Post studied shooting deaths by law enforcement officials in 2015. 494 white suspects were killed. That number is almost double the number of black suspects killed: 258.
Blacks are only 16% of the population. Non Hispanic Whites are 62%.

And then factor in crime rates and stuff.

But yeah no one cares when a white cop kills a white. Blacks don't care when it's black on black either.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The talk of "police killings" I think takes away from the real issue for me. I don't know anyone who's been killed by the police or shot at.

However I have seen a whole spectrum of unprofessionalism and worse from the police toward poor people committed by mostly white cops.

I don't think all police are bad, I don't want to paint that picture, but bad apples do exist and it's more than a few in some cases.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Here is a quick refresher: http://www.policecrimes.com/

I like the "I don't answer questions."

We all know that there are more white killed by the men in blue than there is blacks but what I did not know was that the armed decedents were proportionally the same in both races. That is reveling for some reason.

edit: Here is a little gem I found in the link above.

With the exception of a few places (like Hawaii), police officer associations (POAs) have opposed random drug testing. They especially oppose drug testing after a shooting incident because it taints the officer. They are not generally opposed to drug testing of applicants or probationary employees. They do, of course, support strict discipline of any employee who is involved in dealing drugs.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Would this be the Professors way or Harvards way of attempting to remain relevant?

Just watch out for the other hand though because one of them will surely be full of shit
I'm sure our Jewish handlers didn't approve this study before it was released

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm sure our Jewish handlers didn't approve this study before it was released
Or our Black handlers, or our Gay handlers, or our Mexican handlers,
I'll bet our Communist tormentors didn't get a chance to chime in either

or maybe they did
toss more dust into the air

IDK

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
"RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA"
upload_2017-7-24_20-23-31.jpeg

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
you know...I am a little mifft. These cops being the standard of the community *gags* why they do not want random drug testing....And I am saying F that. It seems to me that years ago we had the drug testing thing only it was a lot different than what goes on now. There was no "Oh because I get a cut out of the insurance if you submit to a drug test by piddling in a cup" shit then. Oh hell no, this was a full on drug test for new hires...The hands came out full of drugs and you picked what you wanted. You see it was a way for the guys to know who they were dealing with.

But now and ages away things are different. So, I am in a state of confusion as to why the "insurance" underwriter does not want to know what it is insuring? just a thought, just a thought. Do apples not rot?

edited to add: and, um, John Wayne get rid of that avatar, "Open Bounds for ISRALE?" are you completely insane? The Palestinians have them contained...well sept the infestation that is proliferating on these shores."

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
OPPOSED to Regular Random Drug Screening. I don't care about Initial Drug Screening for jobs.
When those FOR claim tests are 96-98% accurate those percentages go the same way for False Negatives. So out of 100 tests instead of 2 to 4 FALSE Readings it could be 4 - 8 FALSE readings.

I have been out of this issue for awhile but at one time certain OTC headache medicine could trip a reading for THC the chemical that is tested for in marijuana. Yet NO THC would be present.
The marker for Opioids is present in all genus of poppy. The marker is present in European/American poppies as well as the Asian version. Eat poppy seed rolls or desserts and get selected for a UA in the next day or two there is a good chance for a dirty urine report coming back.

The more times one gets tested the more chances of getting a False Positive return.

DYODD

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Unions gentlemen, Unions don't want this random drug testing of our cops
Most of the cops would care less

Besides, there's more testing in truckers than there ever will be in cops
The Unions don't / won't stand up for truckers
It's too much work

Cops are all centered around cities and tax payer money and the Union Leadership loves that

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
So, what is good for the goose is not good for the gander? So F'n much for a republic....what was it that guy said..?..Oh "IF YOU CAN KEEP IT"

It is up to us the people to keep it because person is wondering around with out a brain following policy and dictates from themselves.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Most of the cops would care less
I'd say 99.5% of all adults could care less, until one is told they threw a Dirty Urine.