• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

hat tip to brother voodoo

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
great call - a 400 handle, now a 100 handle. have you cashed in yet?

Sep 14, 2021

As of a few minutes ago I am now officially Short Moderna stock. Not a big position and may lose money but this is more of a moral stance.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey, even a broken clock is right once in a while. Actually, I cashed out on the first crash at like 221. Meant to reshort about 350 but never managed to get back in as I had spent the margin on something else. Oh well. Glad to see this crash, regardless if I made money.

Last edited:

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
looking forward to your next call :beer:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have found that my mindset is much more that of a short seller than your typical investor. I just can't buy breakouts and jump on the bandwagon. So often, I have to wait a long time and then find those opportunities. A dying currency makes this an even more dangerous task. Of course, that's why I hold PM's and miners. I did damn near top tick MRNA and only wish I had gone bigger. :don't know:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I guess I am on my next short. The cruise lines are vastly overvalued ATM. Currently short a few shares of RCL and a couple option trades on it. Careful though, the MM's control this stock as well and it has random sharp increases trying to prop it up. But that just gives us better prices and "value" to short it.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have found that my mindset is much more that of a short seller than your typical investor. I just can't buy breakouts and jump on the bandwagon. So often, I have to wait a long time and then find those opportunities. A dying currency makes this an even more dangerous task. Of course, that's why I hold PM's and miners. I did damn near top tick MRNA and only wish I had gone bigger. :don't know:

did you look at peloton. it was so retarded that even my wife called that implosion

i'm not a breakout guy either. i sell to the breakout guys. potlickers is a good term for them :) they get to the kitchen just in time to lick the pot

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I guess I am on my next short. The cruise lines are vastly overvalued ATM. Currently short a few shares of RCL and a couple option trades on it. Careful though, the MM's control this stock as well and it has random sharp increases trying to prop it up. But that just gives us better prices and "value" to short it.

they loaded up on debt to survive, no? i wouldnt buy that crap - and i'm long only. you have the next virus on your side too.

oil is the opposite -- so many random things drive it up -- hurricanes, middle east madness, globalist warming freaks, wars, etc. i loaded the boat when it crashed -- figuring something(s) would drive it back up. now i'm struggling with if/when to sell some of it. let me know when you start shorting it - so i can lighten up

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
did you look at peloton. it was so retarded that even my wife called that implosion

i'm not a breakout guy either. i sell to the breakout guys. potlickers is a good term for them :) they get to the kitchen just in time to lick the pot
Interesting...I read the other day that recently Soros sold a lot of his tech stock and loaded up on Peloton. Hmm....

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I still think we can have a decent pull back especially on the old high flying / no earnings tech but I don't see it lasting too long. I think we are entering hyper-inflation soon so going full long stocks, commodities and possibly short the euro (EUO) and bonds (TBT).

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Oh and I still have a bunch of meme stocks and that may be a decent hedge to a crash. If you don't want to go full Ape but get some exposure to a possible short squeeze. Look at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I see a potential very similar Gamestop setup in that company. And if AMC/GME do go MOASS you can bet that BBBY will get caught in the wake.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I still think we can have a decent pull back especially on the old high flying / no earnings tech but I don't see it lasting too long. I think we are entering hyper-inflation soon so going full long stocks, commodities and possibly short the euro (EUO) and bonds (TBT).

likely bought it on the thinking that it would be taken over --- after it had crashed seventy percent or so

in fact, the soros org probably was the source of the takeover rumors

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Anyone jump on RCL short or puts? That one is starting to do very well. I should note that I sold my last June puts today (mostly time is getting short so didn't want to overstay the welcome). Still riding my Sep Put and the few shares short. It had a very tradeable dip after that (i sold one put) and could have really increased in March but I failed to do so.

Feb 14 it was about $83 and closed today under $50 at $49.73.

However, the meme stocks have also fallen with the market. They are really throwing a last ditch effort here on AMC and some others. So, naturally I bought more BBBY with the RCL proceeds and some SOFI calls.