• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Have you noticed people driving crazier lately?

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It seems to me that people are driving more aggressively lately. my first hypothesis is that it has to do with the whole plandemic. As an example more fireworks were sold this year then probably ever before around here. my theory is that people are just blowing off steam which was my draw two fireworks this year. So have you noticed similar changes happening around you?

Its social psychosis / PTSD, after effect of CORONA pandemic.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stress making people crazy, yes I have noticed it.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What prompted me to write this was I was traveling on a normal route on the interstate and a car came up fast in the left-hand lane and gentlt bullied a couple of people over... A moment later a giant duel tired diesel pick up came roaring up behind him and stayed only a couple of feet off of his bumper. The drivers didn't react and so the truck finally revved to go around them and then turned into them making them swerve off into the median. And this looked like he actually meant to hit them.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What prompted me to write this was I was traveling on a normal route on the interstate and a car came up fast in the left-hand lane and gentlt bullied a couple of people over... A moment later a giant duel tired diesel pick up came roaring up behind him and stayed only a couple of feet off of his bumper. The drivers didn't react and so the truck finally revved to go around them and then turned into them making them swerve off into the median. And this looked like he actually meant to hit them.

I used to see that kind of crap every day.

Now I only witness such insanity on the days I leave the house and drive the car.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^^^
U made me laugh.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Whatd I tell ya?

[

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I don’t worry about speeders too much. The cars and car tech (lane drift pulls wheel back, brake auto engages when car is too close). Yeah not everyone has tech features but a growing number do. I can’t even use my built in radar anymore because so many cars’ lane warning systems sets it off

What I worry about is the lady putting on her makeup in the rear view mirror in the fast lane

Or the person trying to update Facebook while driving

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What I worry about is the lady putting on her makeup in the rear view mirror in the fast lane
Or the person trying to update Facebook while driving
Lucky you. what i worry about are the plagues of deer that are masters of the game of chicken and think slowly strolling across the road is the highest form of leisure.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm sure adding 50-100 million extra illegals over the last few decades, who the globalists have given drivers licenses to (and automatically registered to vote with motor-voter laws) have nothing to do with the extra traffic clogging our cities and the crazy driving.

That would be racist to think so.

Because diversity is so enriching in all aspects of our lives

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I remember laughing first time I saw this sign in San Diego but it’s true

Ya have to watch out for illegals not deer crossing the highway

643DBCC7-0096-4DCA-8B1B-CF12D1DFFEF9.jpeg

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm sure adding 50-100 million extra illegals over the last few decades, who the globalists have given drivers licenses to (and automatically registered to vote with motor-voter laws) have nothing to do with the extra traffic clogging our cities and the crazy driving.

That would be racist to think so.

Because diversity is so enriching in all aspects of our lives

When you import the third world we shouldn't be surprised that the end result is that we become like the third world.

The freeways and interstates in major metropolitan areas remind me more of driving in Central and South America and there is a reason for that.

You reap what you sow.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I remember laughing first time I saw this sign in San Diego but it’s true

Ya have to watch out for illegals not deer crossing the highway

View attachment 209595

just run em over.

'Officer, they came out of nowhere, at a dead run, like a deer.'

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
just run em over.

'Officer, they came out of nowhere, at a dead run, like a deer.'
Yeah.

Except that doesn't matter anymore. Ask Derick Chauvin - he kneels on the SHOULDER (not the neck) of a perp stoned on Fentanyl and with medical issues - just like he was directed by police department training - and now he's in prison for life.

Anyone remember Tom Wolfe's Bonfire of the Vanities? Life imitates art. And is about to rhyme.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in a Calimexico courtroom, judged by twelve "Undocumented Americans"....

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Governor Cooper from NC announced that people had forgotten how to drive during the pandemic. He said he was starting an aggressive speeding enforcement on secondary roads. One county Sherriff actually refused and quit because he would not enforce predatory speed traps.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Governor Cooper from NC announced that people had forgotten how to drive during the pandemic. He said he was starting an aggressive speeding enforcement on secondary roads. One county Sherriff actually refused and quit because he would not enforce predatory speed traps.

I’m seeing way more speed traps in Apex than normal. Rather than sitting under a bridge in plain site and only pulling dumbasses they are hiding behind things. Ok Cooper must be running low on those “revenuing” funds

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I’m seeing way more speed traps in Apex than normal. Rather than sitting under a bridge in plain site and only pulling dumbasses they are hiding behind things. Ok Cooper must be running low on those “revenuing” funds
I didn't realize you were local!!! So you have been watching the Goober Cooper show too. It would be comical if it was a SLN skit instead of our lives. The speeding thing is BAD. Two times in the last month I have been to the local Waffle House. Both times I sat there and watched Highway patrol pull at least 8 cars in one hour with a speed trap. I asked the kids who worked there if this happened a lot. Yup, its a regular now. Im wondering if our local Butner and Creedmoor cops resent the hyway patrol pissing all over their town. In any case it was downright horrible to watch. The trap was designed to catch people going downhill on a road that has a ridiculously low speed limit. Yep this is about state revenue since Cooper destroyed the local economy.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lots of road rage, half the seniors in fl shouldnt have a license

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Lots of road rage, half the seniors in fl shouldnt have a license

Just keep an eye out for "Q-Tips" in the drivers' seat... or wigs in the middle of the steering wheel...

And the illegals have neither drivers' licenses nor insurance... nor driving skills...

Not to mention the "thugs"... with "rims"... and "grills"...

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Bastards have more cops on speeding revenue duty than crime patrol and prevention

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I've noticed people acting crazier across the board.... I avoid most people and public situations because of the stupid level of crazy lately.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Bastards have more cops on speeding revenue duty than crime patrol and prevention
Of course.

Speeding tickets, in nice areas or on the Interstate...bring money. No hassle.

Arresting dirtbags...you know, like Saint George...gets you involved in messy situations. VERY likely, now, the cop who arrests will be the one going to jail.

Actions have consequences, and we're just seeing the tip of this iceberg.