• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
My mom bought 320 pounds of cat litter from walmart online, 8 bags came in 4 boxes but one of the bags busted inside the box and was leaking cat litter, a trail from the UPS truck to my moms porch, the driver was pretty pissed knowing that he was delivering 300 pounds of kitty litter that costs $2.75 a bag
I would be too...

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
My mom bought 320 pounds of cat litter from walmart online, 8 bags came in 4 boxes but one of the bags busted inside the box and was leaking cat litter, a trail from the UPS truck to my moms porch, the driver was pretty pissed knowing that he was delivering 300 pounds of kitty litter that costs $2.75 a bag
Why should the driver care whether he's delivering 400 ozt bars of Au or 400 oz of kitty litter? His job is the same.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
I have been ordering a lot of heavy bulk stuff online if I can get it for the same price or lower than local, with free shipping. We have a USPS truck that only brings packages, I have been getting dirty looks by the driver lately, who happens to be a female.

Lol.
I don't get these people. They only have a job because we are ordering crap. Regardless of what it is, the USPS charges what they feel is fair to make a profit on. Why would a postal worker be angry at a customer?

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Why should the driver care whether he's delivering 400 ozt bars of Au or 400 oz of kitty litter? His job is the same.

He’s an older guy that’s close to retirement but can’t, he’s always complaining and most of the time he’ll pull up to my moms house after 8 pm, that’s how slow he is.

I think I’ll check with my mom today and see if she needs to re up her kitty litter stash, I’ll try to throw his back out this time

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I load up when publix has bogo , last time i had 3.00 off coupons got the large containers for 2bucks each, have over 20 on hand. Publix is so high about the only time we go there is when things are bogo and we use tons of coupons.

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think I’ll check with my mom today and see if she needs to re up her kitty litter stash, I’ll try to throw his back out this time

On second thought, I think I’ll wait utill after Christmas when his Christmas helper gets let go, then I’ll hit him. Pre meditation gets a longer prison sentence

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Ah yes, the Christmas Season, time to be nice to the "little people".

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
He’s an older guy that’s close to retirement but can’t, he’s always complaining and most of the time he’ll pull up to my moms house after 8 pm, that’s how slow he is.
Tell him you are starting an antique safe collection after the Holidays and maybe he'll retire.

Free shipping on eBay, so please don't drop them at mom's on delivery as they aren't insured.

Yeah, he's gone.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think everyone has done the JMB spot deal, but not sure about this one (I haven't yet)

10 oz @
Grand Total $158.40
I haven't but I will now. It will look sweet next to my FDR dime.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
^^^Monument Metals is legit and good to order from in my limited experience with them (2 orders).

5 coin bundle of Euro 20 Franc/Lire coins at spot + $9.99 per coin (spot + $53.51 per Toz)
https://monumentmetals.com/euro-gold-bundle.html

1oz 2017 BU GAE at spot + $43.87 including $7.77 flat rate shipping:
https://sdbullion.com/2017-1-oz-gold-american-eagle-coin

1oz BU random year gold Krugerrand at spot + $31.95 including $6.95 shipping on orders under under $5K:
http://www.bgasc.com/product/1-oz-s...iant-uncirculated-gem-year-our-choice/on-sale

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
seems good to go

I placed the 2 as separate orders about 12 hours apart just because that's how I came across them. Monument Metals chose to ship them as one. Works out good for me.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Swiss 20 Franc for 3% over

https://www.providentmetals.com/swiss-20-franc-gold.html

I have never bought one of these. Is this a deal I shouldn't pass up?
$6.95 over melt is a great deal IMHO on European 20 Franc coins...anything under $10 over melt is good. With that being said, Swiss 20 Francs come with a bit of a caveat, as do many of the other Euro coins regardless of denomination. The original Helvetians have low mintages from 1883-early 1930's. Then there were high-mintage restrikes dated 1935, 47, and 49. If you only order 1 coin, chances are you'll get a restrike. If you order a bunch, you'll probably get ~40% old coins and ~60% restrikes based on my limited experience. If the date doesn't matter, you'll be happy with you purchase.

You may wish to check this out for some variety: https://monumentmetals.com/euro-gold-bundle.html

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
Thanks for posting this. Just pulled the trigger on both of theses. I've previously done the silvergoldbull and JMB spot deals. Any others out there? (SDB turned out to be a BS deal).
What happened with SDB? They've got 2 spot deals but you got me wondering.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sears selling PM's????? That's a new one to me. I did not know that.

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's from their "MarketPlace" where any company can use their channel to sell. Not that much different than Amazon and eBay nowadays.

Ok thanks for that. I have not noticed that until you posted that.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Was browsing around sears. The prices are pretty high. For instance, 500g bars were $60/toz over spot. Would need a pretty significant cash back program to even consider it. Something like 5%+ would get you close to spot on something like that.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Flash sale at APMEX...

4-HOUR FLASH SALE: Save on 2017 1 oz Silver Eagles (Tubes of 20) now until 4 p.m. (ET) or while supplies last!

$2.39 over spot....