• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
OK...
I just saved $50 on an order of $250 or more.
Mine was 312.90 and they chopped $50 and free shipping, if +/=$149.00.
So total of $262.90 Baby ! Below spot Baby !
Not only that.
This site allows "Split Pay" which bills 2-4 payments no interest every 30 days after item shipped.
https://www.govmint.com is the site.
I went there through: https://findbullionprices.com which may be irrelevant.
I scrolled around and said yes to free shipping, no to survey, and Save $50 on order popped up.
Also, I guest signed in all info went to checkout, no deal. went back, applied code and it worked.

I have Govmint on my search list, but have zero affinity to there products, pricing, and site.
They do not take(or do not state they do) money orders.
Checks are a call somebody deal, thus credit/debit(I avoid) or wire which CO$T$.

Hope many of you GIM'ers score ! or already have and I am late to the party.
Me, I was going to buy these anyway with set aside holiday $ and eBad sales $.
50 bucks is 50 bucks, like $20 was when I was a teenager, but metals were almost FREE then.
Really.

COMPLETION: Order arrived, all is well, 5 day total process including weekend.
They send a 63 pg catalogue of shiny's and stuff... OOoooooo.
Not.

Last edited:

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
OK...
I just saved $50 on an order of $250 or more.
Mine was 312.90 and they chopped $50 and free shipping, if +/=$149.00.
So total of $262.90 Baby ! Below spot Baby !
Not only that.
This site allows "Split Pay" which bills 2-4 payments no interest every 30 days after item shipped.
https://www.govmint.com is the site.
I went there through: https://findbullionprices.com which may be irrelevant.
I scrolled around and said yes to free shipping, no to survey, and Save $50 on order popped up.
Code is GD40J23A16 use caps lock could be 0(zero) or O(letter).
Also, I guest signed in all info went to checkout, no deal. went back, applied code and it worked.

I have Govmint on my search list, but have zero affinity to there products, pricing, and site.
They do not take(or do not state they do) money orders.
Checks are a call somebody deal, thus credit/debit(I avoid) or wire which CO$T$.

Running a MacBook Pro with private browsing, Ghostery, and AdBlock through DuckDuckGo.
I have verified email, and nobody has knocked on the door... yet.
Hope many of you GIM'ers score ! or already have and I am late to the party.
Me, so psyched as I was going to buy these anyway with sat aside holiday $ and eBad sales $.
50 bucks is 50 bucks, like $20 was when I was a teenager, but metals were almost FREE then.
Really.
All of their stuff is grossly overpriced. I did see some 1 oz bars at $20.35. So if I buy 13 of these then I would get $264 - $50? Is that right? so $16.50 / bar?

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Their new prospector rounds just dropped .....with a new makeover. Looks like it's going to be a series with some limited editions as well. The flagship round will still be spot +.69.

No other dealer can match the military discount price so for the last couple years they've gotten all my business's with the exception of the occasional eBay deal.

Last edited:

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
I like Provident's pricing and packaging. Delivery, however, while not bad, has been slow the last several months compared to several other companies.

The last several times I've ordered, from the date they emailed me a tracking number, it's consistently taken them 3-5 days just to get the goods into the postal system.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Their new prospector rounds just dropped .....with a new makeover. Looks like it's going to be a series with some limited editions as well. The flagship round will still be spot +.69.

No other dealer can match the military discount price so for the last couple years they've gotten all my business's with the exception of the occasional eBay deal.
How do I get military discount? Tia

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
I sent them a copy of my DD214 with all my personal info blacked out with the exception of my name. This was a couple years ago so I don't know if their policy as changed. Just call them up and see what they require.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
How do I get military discount? Tia
I did a quick search of this thread and didn't see anything. So I've recently discovered Provident offers military discount. They do not advertise it. Also, you have to call and place your order to receive. They do ask for proof, va card, earnings statement, etc and the discount you get is "best pricing" on every item regardless of quantity. So for example, if an items best price requires a 500 purchase quantity, you get that price even if you order only one piece. I thought this was really cool and haven't heard of other dealers offering it so I just wanted to share.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Last edited:

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
I just ordered this. Will get call in morning. Will let you all know how it goes. 10 new gold coins sounds nice though!
Copycat. If you are waiting for a call, then you haven't really ordered. The high pressure sales call is required to order the 1/10s. Filling out the online form or talking to the after hours operators does nothing for you.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Mr. Paradise, have you ordered since the change over in ownership? I haven't, and I am wondering if the military discount still applies and if they still offer echeck? Thanks.

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Copycat. If you are waiting for a call, then you haven't really ordered. The high pressure sales call is required to order the 1/10s. Filling out the online form or talking to the after hours operators does nothing for you.
First you insult my boy Fthepo and generally act like a know it all.

Other than buying and waiting for the colapse?
Then you ask for an answer to a statement that wasn't even directed at you.

Who the fuck do you think you is? Go fuck yourself buddy!

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
Other than buying and waiting for the colapse?
If one can remember what their POV of the world was 30 years ago, one would consider the collapse is well underway.
In actuality, if one knows financial, social, political, agricultural, & environmental history, one can readily see such.
However, if one and associates are 90 day or ninety second(exaggeration) fixated all is lost.

Your copycat of a copycat copycatting needs an (s) for sarcasm or a ha!
I assumed it was, or delivered by an undereducated sociopath... ha !!

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
First you insult my boy Fthepo and generally act like a know it all.

Then you ask for an answer to a statement that wasn't even directed at you.

Who the fuck do you think you is? Go fuck yourself buddy!
Sounds like a faggot needs to relax and take a deep breath. Chill out with the fagrage bud.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
relax guys, no big deal

goldie was right that you order online but it really isn't a order until you get their call and they take your payment info. While calling you back, they are certainly going to get some stuff sold to you to ride in the box.

for small lot gold, lump found a heck of a deal

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
Mr. Paradise, have you ordered since the change over in ownership? I haven't, and I am wondering if the military discount still applies and if they still offer echeck? Thanks.
Ya know, in all the typing you did there, you could've sent them a msg asking just those questions.
I did a couple of days ago and got a fast response too.:dancing guy

Ok, so I didn't get a phone call from Nationwide Coins. I just called them. I talked to a guy who took my check card information. He didn't give me a confirmation number either. Just said I would get a phone call where they would give me a Fed Ex Tracking number. It will take 10-15 days for me to receive my gold. He then briefly tried to up sell me into buying graded 1/4 oz Gold Eagles. I told him I wasn't interested. He said ok and that was it. I am scared that I didn't get an email or confirmation number. Actually ready to call my bank and freeze my checking account. I gave him my whole card info.

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
The following is not a comment on Nationwide Coins. I don't know this vendor but others are satisfied with their purchase.

However...

Why on earth do people still use debit cards and check cards anywhere except an ATM?!

Over the last 10 years, at a minimum, countless articles, new stories, and recommendations by all sorts of consumer protection groups were written against using them for ANY purchases anywhere.

A disreputable merchant can empty out a checking account easily through one of those debit/check cards. Any funds lost through incorrect charges are generally not covered by any banking institution in the manner that a credit card is covered. Also, the merchant can pretty much put a funds hold of just about any size on the account until they get their payment, i.e. Gas stations usually put a $100 hold until they receive their payment. I've seen young soldiers get screwed in other cases because they couldn't resist, just had to use that debit/check card.