• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
https://www.providentmetals.com/1-oz-american-silver-eagle-random-year.html

https://www.providentmetals.com/90-junk-silver-us-coins-1-face-value-715-troy-ounces.html

Ok these two deals on ASE's and Junk are continuing to call my name. I just think it's a good time to buy right now. I know they have been posted but thought I'd help out some more. I'm going to double down on Eagles and have fourths on the junk. Any deals on gold out there? This is the only one I found:

https://www.jmbullion.com/2017-1-oz-american-gold-eagle/

Gold is such a bargain as silver right now but any deals would be appreciated.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
I did 1225 and then 1203 after the beat down on double eagles after 8% ebay cash back with APMEX this week so $1320 for 2 of those coins does not excite me in XF condition. I have 3 AU's from APMEX already and they are nice. I bought junk silver from Provident yesterday at spot.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Crap out already, how sweet it was
They found over 1000 more. I just picked up 20. Some guy got a roll of pristine 2014 Somalia Elephants in their random round order. Provident has new owners and I think they own Elemental Mint, who made those Zombucks. They said they would be changing up their business Q4 2017. I think they may be setting up for some kind of specialized silver minting. I think...

I actually hate buying gold because of the GSR, although I still buy.
Yes, it is tough right now with the GSR. I am totally out of wack with what ratio I want to have with my gold and silver though. I like to have it around the actual GSR. With all the deals and bargains the last few months I need to do some catch up with gold.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yes, it is tough right now with the GSR. I am totally out of wack with what ratio I want to have with my gold and silver though. I like to have it around the actual GSR. With all the deals and bargains the last few months I need to do some catch up with gold.
I feel like I have too much silver right now, but like you say, the ratio drives the purchases most days. I haven't seen this chart in a while, so I'll share it with some of the new people here. We are currently at level Pale Green (~80).
Gold_Silver_Ratio_In_Action.jpg

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
with people posting here and buying it could be an indicator gold is about to crash. it's been down low and sideways for many months and only me here posting deals with everyone turning their nose up for the most part lol

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
with people posting here and buying it could be an indicator gold is about to crash. it's been down low and sideways for many months and only me here posting deals with everyone turning their nose up for the most part lol
The physical market has been pretty soft. Premiums have gone way down. Is this a sign that metals are about to crash or is this the calm before the storm when they take off and people slap their head and say 'I could have had a V-8!'?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
inflation is rising, markets are in flux as rising interest rates disrupt things, and the drama in politics,

sure would think we would get a bump out of all this,

liquidity drain initiated by fed is a very large deflationary force. my thesis was for inflation to top out around summer, but a lot of small things are starting to make me think it's happening sooner

2018, US inflation will become a concern for the first time in years. USD will have wild swings, mostly bearish

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
great thought,

just wonder if they really can do this 'liquidity drain' they claim they can?

keeps nagging on me re the 'inflate or die' syndrome, causing me to ask can they put the toothpaste back in the tube?

the big question for sure

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
great thought,

just wonder if they really can do this 'liquidity drain' they claim they can?

keeps nagging on me re the 'inflate or die' syndrome, causing me to ask can they put the toothpaste back in the tube?

the big question for sure
With really only one answer/solution. Clean it up and get a new tube.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The physical market has been pretty soft. Premiums have gone way down. Is this a sign that metals are about to crash or is this the calm before the storm when they take off and people slap their head and say 'I could have had a V-8!'?
I think that whole recession thingy soured the palette.