• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

needler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yeah that's what I say that about the check and the Krugerrand release. It's not like it will be weeks long delay. People that pay by check might not have to wait, provident might get inventory by the time their check clears. If you're paying by debit/credit then yeah your order is going to be delayed shipping but you can still lock the order in and complete the transaction.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I normally buy the prospectors anyway. Happy to get a few at spot. Premiums went up on them lately. Think I used to pay +.69

The other day they had some 1/4 oz gold brits at +8.. Very nice deal but they went quick. :(.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yeah that's what I say that about the check and the Krugerrand release. It's not like it will be weeks long delay. People that pay by check might not have to wait, provident might get inventory by the time their check clears. If you're paying by debit/credit then yeah your order is going to be delayed shipping but you can still lock the order in and complete the transaction.
I would never pay credit card to provident, the fee is redonkulous, but I'm also not going to pay them for an out of stock item. E CHECK is what I use on provident. Not sure why anyone would mail check and raise your silver cost by $1 after stamp, envelope and check. ;)

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I would never pay credit card to provident, the fee is redonkulous, but I'm also not going to pay them for an out of stock item. E CHECK is what I use on provident. Not sure why anyone would mail check and raise your silver cost by $1 after stamp, envelope and check. ;)

echeck offers same price as regular paper check ? With echeck, dont you have to give a lot of vital bank info, to the seller ?

Regular check isn't a $1 for me.
Stamp is .49 cents. , checks are free from my bank and envelopes are just laying around waiting to be used at my home.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
echeck offers same price as regular paper check ? With echeck, dont you have to give a lot of vital bank info, to the seller ?

Stamp is .49 cents. , checks are free from my bank and envelopes are just laying around waiting to be used at my home.
did you calculate your time walking to the mailbox, mine is expensive :p also, pretty sure they get your same vital info when you send a check, unless i'm missing something.

needler

Silver Member
Silver Miner

This. I have a book of stamps just for buying precious metals. My checks are also free. Envelopes I have so many I don't even look at that as a expense. I have no problem buying while it's out of stock only because of how long it takes to clear a personal check. That and I wanted to lock in my price. I can deal with small dips as I'll just continue to make purchases. I didn't want to risk silver spot price going back up while waiting for a stock. Or even worse the deals ends, even though it's new.

Also I think my bank charges a fee for Echeck but I'm not sure. Regardless of which you do both apply the cash discount price from any precious metal dealers.

My guess is you have higher bank account that don't charge fees for that service.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
echeck offers same price as regular paper check ?
yes same price, as long as you've paid them before, you can activate e check and i'm not aware of any bank that charges. it's the same process as a paper check except you don't wait a week (two or three weeks with stalling BS games, provident)

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
the last two times i mailed provident a check, they too 24 and 27 days to clear. JOKE. thankfully they started e check shortly after or i never would of ordered from them again.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
echeck is an ACH debit, banks don't charge for that. I would ask yours if you don't believe me. Have you ever shopped at WAlgreens or pretty much anywhere in the last 5 years or so? Grannies write checks and the stores hand them back the physical check. You don't even have to sign or fill them out any more. Banks don't charge for ACH payments. Same process as echeck. Same as if you sign up for auto payment on your electric bill or cable.

needler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I could care less how long they take to ship it. Price is locked in and it's insured. If you wanted it delivered fast pay by paypal. It's getting unboxed and thrown in a safe. The only way I could see caring is if silver exponentially rose in price before you took delivery to dump. Which I'm not all too worried about either lol.

I might look into it for the future if my bank ever try's to charge me for more checks.

Last edited:

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
the last two times i mailed provident a check, they too 24 and 27 days to clear. JOKE. thankfully they started e check shortly after or i never would of ordered from them again.
This never bothered me much , as long as I know I will get my order. Then again, I dont buy with intent of quickly trying to sell the metals . Now, if 2 or more months went buy, and my order was not delivered and contact with the company was pathetic, it would be worriesome .

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
'roos would be my favorite bullion coin if they would just ditch the old hag off the front and put something timelessly Australian in replacement. Untill they do that, I'll stick with my timelessly beautiful eagles.

I hope someone from the Australian mint is reading this. You could have the most beautiful coin on the market, if only you could put something on the front worth looking at.
Same with the Canadian Maple. Put something on the front worth looking at. Presidents/kings/queens/royalty don't belong on bullion coins.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
https://monumentmetals.com/deals/end-of-july-clearance.html

End Of July Vault Clearance
Help make our end of the month inventory easier with incredible savings on some of your favorite Gold and Silver products. With spot prices near or at 2018 lows, it's a great time to add to your stack!
Sort By
Country of Manufacture
Country of Manufacture Date Grading Service Manufacturer Metal Weight Name Premium Price Purity

1. Sale
    2015 Australia 1 Oz Silver Funnel Web Spider
    Just $1.49 Over Spot! Learn More

Quantity:
    Add to Cart
    Pricing
    Free shipping on orders $99 and more.
    QuantityWire / CheckCC / PayPal
    1 +$17.02$17.66

2. Sale
    2016 China 30 Gram Silver Panda (In Capsule)
    Just $2.49 Over Melt! Learn More

Quantity:
    Add to Cart
    Pricing
    1 +$17.47$18.12

3. Sale
    100 Oz Silver Bar - Secondary Market (.999+ Fine)
    Just 29c Per Oz Over Spot! Learn More

Quantity:
    Add to Cart
    Pricing
    1 +$1,582.00$1,641.33

4. Sale
    Gold 20 Franc/Lire (Date/Type Of Our Choice)
    Just $3.99 Over Melt! Learn More

Quantity:
    Add to Cart
    Pricing
    1 +$232.40$241.11

5. Sale
    British Gold Sovereign (Date/Type Of Our Choice)
    Just $4.99 Over Melt! Learn More

Quantity:
    Add to Cart
    Pricing
    1 +$292.98$303.97

6. Sale
    Bag of 90% Silver Coins - $50 Face Value
    3 Review(s) | Add Your Review
    Only 15c Per Oz Over Spot! Learn More

Quantity:
    Add to Cart
    Pricing
    1 +$560.57$581.59

7. Sale
    Bag of 90% Silver Coins - $100 Face Value
    1 Review(s) | Add Your Review

Quantity:
    Add to Cart
    Pricing
    1 +$1,121.13$1,163.17

8. Sale
    Bag of 90% Silver Coins - $500 Face Value

Quantity:
    Add to Cart
    Pricing
    1 +$5,605.61$5,815.82

9. Sale
    Bag of 90% Silver Coins - $1000 Face Value

Quantity:
    Add to Cart

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Provident silver Prospectors. At spot, free shipping, tube of 10 one ouncers, limit 1 tube. Looks like delayed a bit at this point though if you are anxious.

https://www.providentmetals.com/buy-silver-at-spot-price.html

EDIT:
WHOOPS!
Looks like this was already posted on the last page. I just received an email and assumed it was a new offer.

Last edited:

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
They penalize you at checkout for choosing Paypal as payment opton, ends up $16.25, so much for the spot deal. ☹️
Well yes, you can't use credit cards either as someone has to pay for that back charge. But it is at spot, you just have to do a check. I just get online and direct my bank to send them the check. My effort and cost over spot is a few clicks of a mouse. The glorious thing about capitalist transactions are no one is forced to do anything except agree to terms. I don't find this the least bit of a hassle.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Anyone see a 100 oz brick for just slightly over spot. I'd appreciate you posting it here. There are some I might pull the trigger one except they are 'secondary, their choice' bars. I really want to know what I am getting. I saw the Asahi deal up above(bought one last year, pretty nice looking) was kind of waiting for another drop but they ran out.

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
Anyone see a 100 oz brick for just slightly over spot. I'd appreciate you posting it here. There are some I might pull the trigger one except they are 'secondary, their choice' bars. I really want to know what I am getting. I saw the Asahi deal up above(bought one last year, pretty nice looking) was kind of waiting for another drop but they ran out.

Closest I could find; https://findbullionprices.com/product.php?product=80

This site does not cover all sellers.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
They penalize you at checkout for choosing Paypal as payment opton, ends up $16.25, so much for the spot deal. ☹️
I bought these when this was first posted. Got the shipping confirmation today so delay wasn't that long at all.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
https://www.jmbullion.com/1-oz-silvertowne-buffalo-silver-round-new/

These are only 1 oz rounds but at .49 over it's less than the 100 oz brick at .69 over.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Im surprised that so many people are willing to shell out 49-69 cents over spot for generic rds/ bars. Ive never paid more then 29 cents over spot for them and I often get them on sale for 15-29 cents over spot, and this is just by doing online comparisons/buying . Then again, im never in a hurry to buy metals. Its not like the prices are gonna skyrocket anytime soon and it will most likely come lower in price , so why the hurry ?

Few years ago, caught a black Friday sale for 15 cents over spot on 10 oz bars sealed in plastic.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Im surprised that so many people are willing to shell out 49-69 cents over spot for generic rds/ bars. Ive never paid more then 29 cents over spot for them and I often get them on sale for 15-29 cents over spot, and this is just by doing online comparisons/buying . Then again, im never in a hurry to buy metals. Its not like the prices are gonna skyrocket anytime soon and it will most likely come lower in price , so why the hurry ?

Few years ago, caught a black Friday sale for 15 cents over spot on 10 oz bars sealed in plastic.
I would agree for the most part. By taking a delay you can get a good deal. I think there are number of people who have been burned by firms who've stretched their finances and didn't get their order or had to go through hell and high water though that may be much more cautionary.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Gold Krugs, philharmonic and maples all on sale at provident right now too. 1245. 133 for gold 1/10 oz maples.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I usually only buy Silver Eagles for .999 but the price is right here. The only private mint stamp mark I see is a miner's pick axe. Is that Silvertowne's signature stamp?
I'm not really sure. I just buy cheap silver when I can and from a reputable source. Never had a problem :)

Camp Bassfish

Seeker
Seeker
Damn... I just dumped an Englehard for .50 under. Needed a quick $1,500. Should have thrown it up here.