• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
SD Bullion deal from Salivate Metals interview.

CODE: SAL
Check or Echeck only.
Free 2013 1/4 oz Britannia S.S. Gairsoppa Shipwreck Silver Coin with order.
One (1) per order.
Free shipping only if order over $99
Offer stands until 6pm Sunday.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Dutch Auction on random year 1oz GML until 8:00 pm central time tonight. Premium currently at spot + $7.99, will drop to $5.99 at 7:00 pm central.

Disclaimer: As these coins are sourced from the secondary market, the dates of this product will be grab bag style and will likely show signs of wear including contact marks, reed marks, copper spots, and/or abrasions, etc.

https://www.providentmetals.com/1-oz-canadian-gold-maple-leaf-dates-our-choice.html

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dutch Auction on random year 1oz GML until 8:00 pm central time tonight. Premium currently at spot + $7.99, will drop to $5.99 at 7:00 pm central.

Disclaimer: As these coins are sourced from the secondary market, the dates of this product will be grab bag style and will likely show signs of wear including contact marks, reed marks, copper spots, and/or abrasions, etc.

https://www.providentmetals.com/1-oz-canadian-gold-maple-leaf-dates-our-choice.html
Scratch n'dent!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I sure hope not! I ordered one. Hopefully it goes through.
I did a search and couldn't come up with anything so I must have remembered wrong about the company. My apologies for the confusion. Carry on my good subjects :)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Theres a list floating around with 10 ounce deals at melt somewhere on this site

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ok, letting my rare female impractical impulses kick in, LOL!! Happy Birthday to me!
Please post pics when it arrives. :)

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ok, letting my rare female impractical impulses kick in, LOL!! Happy Birthday to me!
Congratulations for giving yourself something nice! Too rich for my blood for a really nice 1 oz silver paper weight.

iDShaDoW

Just got a call with tracking number for my 10x 1/10 oz AGEs (first gold coins) at $126 a piece. Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread but it's 1 per household.

Supposed to arrive next Tuesday so I'm looking forward to it.

I've seen threads where people aren't happy but if I get it I'll be a happy camper. Might have to ask some friends if they're willing to go through the hassle for me too. Might raise some eyebrows since none of them are into Precious Metals lol.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Just got a call with tracking number for my 10x 1/10 oz AGEs (first gold coins) at $126 a piece. Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread but it's 1 per household.

Supposed to arrive next Tuesday so I'm looking forward to it.

I've seen threads where people aren't happy but if I get it I'll be a happy camper. Might have to ask some friends if they're willing to go through the hassle for me too. Might raise some eyebrows since none of them are into Precious Metals lol.
This offer sounds vaguely familiar. Per chance is this from a vendor from the Houston TX area?

iDShaDoW

Yes it is. I didn't want to just throw it out there unless it's ok or people don't mind. Since I'm new to the forum didn't want to come across as a schill or something for what some might feel is a questionable company.

All I can say is I used a temporary burner phone number so they can't hound me later to upsell me on other coins. And the gentleman did his initial sales pitch to which I listened and kindly said it wasn't in my budget and that was that. No pressure at all.

Shipping took a bit longer than I would've liked (8 days including weekend) but they reached out to me today to give the tracking number so I'm definitely looking forward to receiving the start of my little pile of fractional gold.

If tracking is correct, ~15 days from start to finish from call, to receiving invoice, to receiving tracking number, and waiting on delivery.

Now if only some other company out there has something similar lol.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yes it is. I didn't want to just throw it out there unless it's ok or people don't mind. Since I'm new to the forum didn't want to come across as a schill or something for what some might feel is a questionable company.

All I can say is I used a temporary burner phone number so they can't hound me later to upsell me on other coins. And the gentleman did his initial sales pitch to which I listened and kindly said it wasn't in my budget and that was that. No pressure at all.

Shipping took a bit longer than I would've liked (8 days including weekend) but they reached out to me today to give the tracking number so I'm definitely looking forward to receiving the start of my little pile of fractional gold.

If tracking is correct, ~15 days from start to finish from call, to receiving invoice, to receiving tracking number, and waiting on delivery.

Now if only some other company out there has something similar lol.
I have their number blocked in my phone :)

iDShaDoW

lol Yea I think I've read about the potential junk mail and people who don't enjoy the idea of receiving precious metal mailers that might tip unsavory types from knowing they might have physical gold in the house.

I'll prob eventually see if i can get them to remove me from the mailing list due to personal/safety concerns? I guess I'll figure out how to deal with it when the time comes.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
If anybody is into these.....Provident offering 40% Kennedys at spot this weekend.

https://www.providentmetals.com/1-f...eekend_2819&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius
Back in the 90's and 2000's people here hated them and quoted smelters that do not take them to melt down because they are to costly to separate the silver. I bought dozens and dozens of BU rolls for 60% of spot and others here were pulling them from bank rolls for 50 cents. Funny how different sectors go up and down.

Back in the 90's and 2000's people here hated them and quoted smelters that do not take them to melt down because they are to costly to separate the silver. I bought dozens and dozens of BU rolls for 60% of spot and others here were pulling them from bank rolls for 50 cents. Funny how different sectors go up and down.
I get 90% melt for these from my dealer. I usually trade them to him for discounts on gold or Silver Eagles.

iDShaDoW

Just thought I'd update (super late) - but the coins all came within the 15 day window they give themselves. Only gotten 1 follow-up call so far which I didn't see so didn't answer at the time - they didn't leave a voicemail.

*fingers crossed* No junk mail from the yet. Got a friend to call and order some for me so waiting on him to get the invoice and then tracking number. He's moving from his apartment towards the end of the year so he doesn't care if he gets junk mail. The salesperson was a bit more long-winded with trying to upsell him than what I encountered.

That was his own doing though as he kept talking and giving open-ended answers/questions lol.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm happy with the sand dollar. A bit overpriced, but with only 2019 made, I'm good.

sanddollar1.jpg sanddollar2.jpg

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
***** 90%ers REMAIN ON SALE as of 10:30 ET 3-12-19 ******
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROVIDENT METALS
90% Junk Silver US Coins | $0.29 Over Spot
https://www.providentmetals.com/90-silver-coins.html

**** Just ordered 12.56 PM ET. Money order payment $.29c over spot.
Will inform in regards to Provident. Again .29c over spot for any sized order. Free shipping $99+ beeaattches !!

Last edited:

bwarrior

He who has the gold makes the rules
Thanks. They have the best price for an ounce I've ever seen but it's limited to one ounce per person/household and you get 10 x 1/10th ounce coins, which makes it even a better deal. Do you know of anyone else that sells an ounce of gold at or below spot on promotion like that?

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++