• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Apmex flash sale Gold at spot
9/12/2019

Select Gold at Spot Flash Sale - Get select Gold coins, rounds and bars at spot! Save now until 4 p.m. (ET) or while supplies last! This is an excellent way to add popular coins and bars to your portfolio while paying nothing over spot. From Mexican Pesos and British Gold Sovereigns to brand name Gold Bars, don't miss your chance to save on these popular Gold products. Add these select Gold products to your cart today and save!

https://www.apmex.com/category/9133...ign=09122019-category91337-Launch-EarlyAccess

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Apmex flash sale Gold at spot
9/12/2019

Select Gold at Spot Flash Sale - Get select Gold coins, rounds and bars at spot! Save now until 4 p.m. (ET) or while supplies last! This is an excellent way to add popular coins and bars to your portfolio while paying nothing over spot. From Mexican Pesos and British Gold Sovereigns to brand name Gold Bars, don't miss your chance to save on these popular Gold products. Add these select Gold products to your cart today and save!

https://www.apmex.com/category/9133...ign=09122019-category91337-Launch-EarlyAccess
That's impressive.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Sale ends at 4PM, I get home at 6:15PM, figures.

Marchas45

Gold and Silver still heading down a little, wait till next week, Tues or Wed before buying. Keep Stacking

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Metals still moving down....the dip is officially in motion. How low can we go??? I have a few options on the table for dry power but need the price to stay down for a few more days.

Your milage may vary. If you got any dry powder, then you should be considering buying at this time.

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
thanks Maria

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Who is buying these Kooks? They go for more on ebay.
IMHO only a $1 premium over spot is a fantastic deal for these Kooks, so I did place an order.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who is buying these Kooks? They go for more on ebay.
they are 3 bucks higher on provident this morning as well.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Guys, I can't believe my eyes! SD Bullion sells graded ASEs for spot, found it accidentally here
Thanks!!! I missed out on the 1991 ASEs but scored a few of the others. You snooze you lose and I snoozed just a bit too long. All seem OOS now!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Guys, I can't believe my eyes! SD Bullion sells graded ASEs for spot, found it accidentally here
Update: I ordered several of these graded coins, received an email confirmation for the order and paid by personal check. 8 days later I've heard nothing and the check has not been posted, so I called to inquire. I was told my order was cancelled because of a pricing error. Not one to argue I asked why they didn't notify me via email....they hemmed and hawed but didn't really give me a good answer. I asked what about my check. They told me they'll flag it and shred it when they get it. I'm not too happy about that either.

Then they told me they would send me a $5 coupon so they wouldn't lose me as a customer. Would anyone like a $5 coupon for SD bullion? I don't see myself placing any more orders with them since they can no longer be trusted to post accurate information.

For me it doesn't take much to lose trust in a metals vendor.

Your mileage may vary...

stonedywankanobe

.409'er
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
^^^ I ordered some 90% halves on the 20th from SD. They were listed at +.49 over yet the price per 10 dollar face was worked out to be cheaper than the dimes/quarters that were listed at +.29 at the time.

Took 8 business days for them to “receive” my check, waiting for it to clear and see if they ship.

First time trading with their outfit. If it all goes well I’ll be using them as provident is now a shitshow imho. ( no deals section in over a week plus looks like they aren't interested in selling halves. Had three dollars face in stock for a week, now none.)

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Update: I ordered several of these graded coins, received an email confirmation for the order and paid by personal check. 8 days later I've heard nothing and the check has not been posted, so I called to inquire. I was told my order was cancelled because of a pricing error. Not one to argue I asked why they didn't notify me via email....they hemmed and hawed but didn't really give me a good answer. I asked what about my check. They told me they'll flag it and shred it when they get it. I'm not too happy about that either.

Then they told me they would send me a $5 coupon so they wouldn't lose me as a customer. Would anyone like a $5 coupon for SD bullion? I don't see myself placing any more orders with them since they can no longer be trusted to post accurate information.

For me it doesn't take much to lose trust in a metals vendor.

Your mileage may vary...
Dang I would have ordered 100 of them . But I reckon my order would have been cancelled too