• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
SIlver took a massive dump today... I want a monster box but it looks like everyone is sold out, even though a few hours ago there were silver eagles X 500 for around $8500... Anyone?

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
US Mint shut down sales Saturday

FthePolice

Silver Miner
Nope, for now I'm stepping away as of yesterday afternoon and monitoring things. However; I was busy in that area over the weekend. You?
I bought 30 oz yesterday on the best deal I could find. I'm done too. I have to save cash now in order to make sure I can pay my bills for the next six months if something happens to my job.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I bought 30 oz yesterday on the best deal I could find. I'm done too. I have to save cash now in order to make sure I can pay my bills for the next six months if something happens to my job.
Cash is king for now so I'll hold on to what I have. Silber at 12.50ish is a nice reason to part with FRNs but if none can be bought at that price what's the point?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Have your deliveries sent to me. I'll take care of them for you. ;-)
Ty i was hoping someone would step up LOL. I'll send you the combination and locations of where the rest is too so you can drop that off for me. :)

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ty i was hoping someone would step up LOL. I'll send you the combination and locations of where the rest is too so you can drop that off for me. :)
"Oh Boy!":
1584468752325.png

FthePolice

Silver Miner
Ok, I found something that I might do. Comes out to around $15.90 per back-dated Silver Eagle (shipping, handling, bank wire included). Problem is you gotta buy 500 or more. Monex. I have buddies that will want to go in. My only snag is my wife. Might have to do this under the radar.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Ok, I found something that I might do. Comes out to around $15.90 per back-dated Silver Eagle (shipping, handling, bank wire included). Problem is you gotta buy 500 or more. Monex. I have buddies that will want to go in. My only snag is my wife. Might have to do this under the radar.
That's a fair price and it should take care of your silver hoarding for the next few months anyway. I would do it if I had the dry power and felt I needed to add to my stack.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, I want to replace what I sold last month. Feel like a dealer now!
I checked out their site. SO they waive the shipping and other additional charges and ship the physical to you if you buy 500 or more? You're not letting them keep it on 'deposit' right?

dacunha213

Seeker
Seeker
you would have to set up a brokerage account at a firm like Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo or UBS. They can either store it for you to take deliver. Note that they will charge delivery/insurance costs, not included in the amount. But you can easily sell it when necessary.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
you would have to set up a brokerage account at a firm like Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo or UBS. They can either store it for you to take deliver. Note that they will charge delivery/insurance costs, not included in the amount. But you can easily sell it when necessary.
oh, well, never mind

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
I'm just happy to see people taking advantage of the opportunity this bad situation presented.

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
well, for less than $787,000, you too can have a monster box of 2020 gold eagles,

1.jpg

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
a red box is serious stuff indeed,

compared to those green boxes that you can get for a few thousand and a bag of cookies