• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Why pay a big premium for ASE's?

Look, the only time there is a big premium on ASE's is when the paper price dives low, and when that time happens, are you going to be selling? Likely not. JMHO.

Better to buy ASE's when the premium is low, that way, when the paper price drops big time, sell ASE's at a high premium and buy low premium bars.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anyone get their krugs yet????????????
not yet but they did cash the check. Longer than normal wait time are expected so I'm not tool concerned....yet

I hope I get my GIM silver round before the world blows up

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Saw pinehurst has 419 generic rounds as of yesterday, but after silver shot over the moon now, they're like 20 bucks
Buying the dip is definitely not today's slogan...not yet anyway

I wouldn't say silver has shot to the Moon, hell, it's barely moved in comparison to gold the last couple of days

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Nothing here. Placed small silver Krug order a week ago and still shows as "processing..."

Noticed something odd... this is what Pinehurst's price of gold is coming in at...

Bid $1,547.82
Ask $1,647.82

Also, Kitco is showing price in $1580's but Coininfo.com is showing $1620's... did spreads widen out of the blue? Technical glitch?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nothing here. Placed small silver Krug order a week ago and still shows as "processing..."

Noticed something odd... this is what Pinehurst's price of gold is coming in at...

Bid $1,547.82
Ask $1,647.82

Also, Kitco is showing price in $1580's but Coininfo.com is showing $1620's... did spreads widen out of the blue?
quotes are all over the map. nothing seems to be making sense today. Is this the day we've all been predicting would happen?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
(Kitco News) - Huge spreads are occurring in the gold market Tuesday with pricing for futures contracts far above spot prices.

Also, earlier in the day, nearby futures were more expensive than deferred, a sign of strong demand in any commodity market.

Just before noon EDT, one price vendor was showing spot metal was trading at $1,612.10 an ounce while at the same time showing the Comex April futures were at $1,654.10 an ounce – a spread of $42 an ounce. It was much wider earlier in the day.

“I’ve never seen that before,” said one gold trader who has been in the market for 30-plus years.

Some contacts suggested the discrepancy is an evolving story that is still unfolding, with traders trying to figure out what’s happening.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
All their competition is showing the same number.
If you're referring to live gold prices, I checked several Web dealers like APMEX, Kitco, Pinehurst and all were different. Not a dollar or two but $10 to $50 different. It was wild. Maybe it's fixed now. Don't know. Not really looking to buy from or sell to any dealers at the moment so not really concerned personally.

EDIT: Checked those three dealers again... nope, prices are still all over the place. Yikes!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
fyi my silver Krugs just shipped. Order was placed with a CC.
Crickets here so far on the shipping confirmation email. I paid by check and although the check posted several days ago the order still says on hold/check clearing :rage 1

Last edited: