• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Anyone get their krugs yet????????????
not yet but they did cash the check. Longer than normal wait time are expected so I'm not tool concerned....yet

I hope I get my GIM silver round before the world blows up

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Saw pinehurst has 419 generic rounds as of yesterday, but after silver shot over the moon now, they're like 20 bucks

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Saw pinehurst has 419 generic rounds as of yesterday, but after silver shot over the moon now, they're like 20 bucks
Buying the dip is definitely not today's slogan...not yet anyway

I wouldn't say silver has shot to the Moon, hell, it's barely moved in comparison to gold the last couple of days

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Nothing here. Placed small silver Krug order a week ago and still shows as "processing..."

Noticed something odd... this is what Pinehurst's price of gold is coming in at...

Bid $1,547.82
Ask $1,647.82

Also, Kitco is showing price in $1580's but Coininfo.com is showing $1620's... did spreads widen out of the blue? Technical glitch?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nothing here. Placed small silver Krug order a week ago and still shows as "processing..."

Noticed something odd... this is what Pinehurst's price of gold is coming in at...

Bid $1,547.82
Ask $1,647.82

Also, Kitco is showing price in $1580's but Coininfo.com is showing $1620's... did spreads widen out of the blue?
quotes are all over the map. nothing seems to be making sense today. Is this the day we've all been predicting would happen?

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Perhaps each dealer/site is now setting up its own price? That's actually not so bad... depending on what it's stock and what a buyer may want to get.. :)

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Physical gold starting to dry up, premiums increasing.

Apmex's ticker seems to be just fine.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
(Kitco News) - Huge spreads are occurring in the gold market Tuesday with pricing for futures contracts far above spot prices.

Also, earlier in the day, nearby futures were more expensive than deferred, a sign of strong demand in any commodity market.

Just before noon EDT, one price vendor was showing spot metal was trading at $1,612.10 an ounce while at the same time showing the Comex April futures were at $1,654.10 an ounce – a spread of $42 an ounce. It was much wider earlier in the day.

“I’ve never seen that before,” said one gold trader who has been in the market for 30-plus years.

Some contacts suggested the discrepancy is an evolving story that is still unfolding, with traders trying to figure out what’s happening.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
All their competition is showing the same number.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
All their competition is showing the same number.
If you're referring to live gold prices, I checked several Web dealers like APMEX, Kitco, Pinehurst and all were different. Not a dollar or two but $10 to $50 different. It was wild. Maybe it's fixed now. Don't know. Not really looking to buy from or sell to any dealers at the moment so not really concerned personally.

EDIT: Checked those three dealers again... nope, prices are still all over the place. Yikes!

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at apmex, jmbullion, provident, all say the same.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm looking at apmex, jmbullion, provident, all say the same.
Yep, correct! I see that too with those three dealers. Must be using different service to bring in live prices than Kitco and Pinehurst. Go figure.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I haven't been getting any emails lately with the special offers from provident or anyone else. :laughing::dduck::gold:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Today's special offer from a PM dealer: hey customers, we have stock! :)
Which vendor sent you that? Quick, PM me the link!!! :bomb:

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
5% Ebay bucks...for what its worth

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Sweetness on the Krugs. They got my check yesterday. I cannot believe I had never ordered from them before.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
fyi my silver Krugs just shipped. Order was placed with a CC.
Crickets here so far on the shipping confirmation email. I paid by check and although the check posted several days ago the order still says on hold/check clearing :rage 1

Last edited:

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score
Provident has nothing on sale but they are show casing Star Trek and Harry Potter coins. Oh boy.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Coloradogold is reloaded. High minimums high waits for some products. Never ordered from them so dyodd, but they've been around awhile.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
FYI for those waiting for stuff...I'm still waiting on a bunch of purchases in early March. Many were paid per check and I've been informed that 3/30 is the estimated shipping date for just about all of it. The fulfillment process for all the vendors is slower than chilled molasses flowing uphill right now

Last edited:

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

FlaGman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just ordered 60 1/2 oz AGEs from ColoradoGold. They seem to sell halves at no extra premium to the full ouncers unlike most places. They are also sending proofs instead of BU at no extra charge, although without certification.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That SD bullion link above - edited, premium raised to stupid.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Premiums are off the charts. The vendors know that there's a chance prices might skyrocket and expect that their offering will sell regardless. They're probably correct too.