• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Coloradogold is reloaded. High minimums high waits for some products. Never ordered from them so dyodd, but they've been around awhile.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
FYI for those waiting for stuff...I'm still waiting on a bunch of purchases in early March. Many were paid per check and I've been informed that 3/30 is the estimated shipping date for just about all of it. The fulfillment process for all the vendors is slower than chilled molasses flowing uphill right now

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Premiums are off the charts. The vendors know that there's a chance prices might skyrocket and expect that their offering will sell regardless. They're probably correct too.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I just ordered 60 1/2 oz AGEs from ColoradoGold. They seem to sell halves at no extra premium to the full ouncers unlike most places. They are also sending proofs instead of BU at no extra charge, although without certification.
If you are getting 60 you may end up with some better dates in the mix. Be on the lookout for the '89, '90, and '91 especially.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Got my package too. Very nicely packaged! Been a while since I purchased silver from a dealer.

As to coins...nice I guess...but two I examined closely are FULL of milk spots. Perhaps that's normal these days? I certainly didn't expect that...

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Got my package too. Very nicely packaged! Been a while since I purchased silver from a dealer.

As to coins...nice I guess...but two I examined closely are FULL of milk spots. Perhaps that's normal these days? I certainly didn't expect that...
Sometimes a dealer will give you a bit less on purchase of an ASE with milk spots. Hopefully you will be holding these and will only sell if and when we get a moonshot - at which time milk spots won't matter anyway.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Sometimes a dealer will give you a bit less on purchase of an ASE with milk spots. Hopefully you will be holding these and will only sell if and when we get a moonshot - at which time milk spots won't matter anyway.
No intention to sell any time soon... was mostly curious as I rarely buy fresh or relatively fresh bullion. Don't really know how big of a deal milk spots are. Read something years ago about them being common with certain dates of Canadian Maples and how lots of customers were mad. Anyway, wondering if all of these Krugs from Pinehurst come in the same... perhaps this is why they were $2 over when spot fell to the floor. :)

Bman33

Silver Surfer
No intention to sell any time soon... was mostly curious as I rarely buy fresh or relatively fresh bullion. Don't really know how big of a deal milk spots are. Read something years ago about them being common with certain dates of Canadian Maples and how lots of customers were mad. Anyway, wondering if all of these Krugs from Pinehurst come in the same... perhaps this is why they were $2 over when spot fell to the floor. :)
In my experience when selling back to dealers they really haven't had a problem with milk spots on Silver Eagles and rounds. My main dealer doesn't even check for them even when I tell him.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Just checked my order status.
Estimated ship date is March 29.
I probably won't get mine until after the 10 days of darkness.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
There were predictions of $10 silver so I only took 100. Check still waiting to be cleared although my bank paid up 5 days ago.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Got an email today that my order has shipped.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Mailman brought my Pinehurst Krugerrand order today.
The price was right & they look great!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I noticed online dealers are paying much less than their offer, so not a good place to resell.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I noticed online dealers are paying much less than their offer, so not a good place to resell.
If you can wait until people can congregate again your best bet will be local and regional coin shows. You’ll have every Tom, Dick and Harry waving cash to buy. You may not even get to a dealers table.

Roger Ramjet

Lost in a Time Warp
Not the greatest of deals but not bad considering.

https://www.jmbullion.com/2019-1-oz-canadian-silver-incuse-maple-leaf-coin/

Bought a tube of 25 and busted my budget! Despite the current spot and market price, a little voice inside my head (I just do what the voices tell me to do... :D) says the real phiz floor price is ~20 bucks right now. So the premiums on these isn't bad at all IMHO.

Keep stackin!

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Roger Ramjet

Lost in a Time Warp
Yep. Normally a non starter for me but this time around (insert financial crisis here), I just have a really bad feeling about what's gonna happen and I'm not a person who spooks easily. The way I look at it is, they're Maples so easy to trade or sell, and am I going to kick myself for not buying em in 2 weeks (or FOR buying them!)? I'm willing to take a calculated chance pay the extra right now...

RR

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yep. Normally a non starter for me but this time around (insert financial crisis here), I just have a really bad feeling about what's gonna happen and I'm not a person who spooks easily. The way I look at it is, they're Maples so easy to trade or sell, and am I going to kick myself for not buying em in 2 weeks (or FOR buying them!)? I'm willing to take a calculated chance pay the extra right now...

RR
When prices do explode to the upside one day, the premium will be meaningless. We will see prices above 50 one day in my lifetime.

Roger Ramjet

Lost in a Time Warp
When prices do explode to the upside one day, the premium will be meaningless. We will see prices above 50 one day in my lifetime.

It seems that after spending a lot of time complaining about how PM prices are blatantly artificially manipulated to lower values, all of a sudden when that fact becomes glaringly obvious and the real price of market phiz starts to assert itself , we still haven't adjusted our filters and now we're COMPLAINING about the premiums and not finding these wishing prices online! I think we all need to realized that there may have just been a paradigm shift in front of our lyin eyes. :D

RR

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
You are a young buck & I think we see the explosion before u hit 60.

negative1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Not the greatest of deals but not bad considering.

https://www.jmbullion.com/2019-1-oz-canadian-silver-incuse-maple-leaf-coin/

Bought a tube of 25 and busted my budget! Despite the current spot and market price, a little voice inside my head (I just do what the voices tell me to do... :D) says the real phiz floor price is ~20 bucks right now. So the premiums on these isn't bad at all IMHO.

Keep stackin!
Damn those incuse maples are sexy. I reached my quota until June but these may be a good excuse to spend a little more.

:p

Roger Ramjet

Lost in a Time Warp
Damn those incuse maples are sexy. I reached my quota until June but these may be a good excuse to spend a little more.

:p

Unique minting for sure. I've never actually held one so I'm looking forward to getting them. Can't go wrong w RCM products. I like their 10 oz bars as well but for my money you can't get prettier than the RM Britannia bars.

RR

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

RR
Im afraid my defibralator would go off if I bought those

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++