• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
FYI for those waiting for stuff...I'm still waiting on a bunch of purchases in early March. Many were paid per check and I've been informed that 3/30 is the estimated shipping date for just about all of it. The fulfillment process for all the vendors is slower than chilled molasses flowing uphill right now

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Premiums are off the charts. The vendors know that there's a chance prices might skyrocket and expect that their offering will sell regardless. They're probably correct too.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I just ordered 60 1/2 oz AGEs from ColoradoGold. They seem to sell halves at no extra premium to the full ouncers unlike most places. They are also sending proofs instead of BU at no extra charge, although without certification.
If you are getting 60 you may end up with some better dates in the mix. Be on the lookout for the '89, '90, and '91 especially.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Got my package too. Very nicely packaged! Been a while since I purchased silver from a dealer.

As to coins...nice I guess...but two I examined closely are FULL of milk spots. Perhaps that's normal these days? I certainly didn't expect that...

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Got my package too. Very nicely packaged! Been a while since I purchased silver from a dealer.

As to coins...nice I guess...but two I examined closely are FULL of milk spots. Perhaps that's normal these days? I certainly didn't expect that...
Sometimes a dealer will give you a bit less on purchase of an ASE with milk spots. Hopefully you will be holding these and will only sell if and when we get a moonshot - at which time milk spots won't matter anyway.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Sometimes a dealer will give you a bit less on purchase of an ASE with milk spots. Hopefully you will be holding these and will only sell if and when we get a moonshot - at which time milk spots won't matter anyway.
No intention to sell any time soon... was mostly curious as I rarely buy fresh or relatively fresh bullion. Don't really know how big of a deal milk spots are. Read something years ago about them being common with certain dates of Canadian Maples and how lots of customers were mad. Anyway, wondering if all of these Krugs from Pinehurst come in the same... perhaps this is why they were $2 over when spot fell to the floor. :)

No intention to sell any time soon... was mostly curious as I rarely buy fresh or relatively fresh bullion. Don't really know how big of a deal milk spots are. Read something years ago about them being common with certain dates of Canadian Maples and how lots of customers were mad. Anyway, wondering if all of these Krugs from Pinehurst come in the same... perhaps this is why they were $2 over when spot fell to the floor. :)
In my experience when selling back to dealers they really haven't had a problem with milk spots on Silver Eagles and rounds. My main dealer doesn't even check for them even when I tell him.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Just checked my order status.
Estimated ship date is March 29.
I probably won't get mine until after the 10 days of darkness.