• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
It seems they're shipping to those who call them the most.
Actually as ridiculous as it sounds, I think you are right... I had to call and bug them three times and on third time, magically, I was told my package is shipped! (Right now, it says I'll get it tomorrow -wow!) It might have been another week+ otherwise. Maybe another month? I don't know. They must really be struggling. Obviously, not inclined to order from them again. But I imagine if all of their orders were filled like this over the years, they wouldn't be in business by now.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Edit: Looks to be sold out now
Edit-Edit: Back up again. I grabbed one before they go OOS again. 3.5% premium on 1oz gold coins is rare now adays. Smoke'em if ya got'em

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Curious which one ya gonna get! Let us know.
Yep, will do. The good news for the rest of you is that now I pulled the trigger gold should proceed to drop by at least $100/oz :rage 1

Last edited:

Roger Ramjet

Lost in a Time Warp
Reaction score
Yep, will do. The good news for the rest of you is that now I pulled the trigger gold should proceed to drop by at least $100/oz :rage 1

I pulled the trigger on 2 - 1/10oz BU random years Maples today @$191 each. Not a bad deal at all and better than Ducat's right now. Seems premiums are going down faster on Au than Ag. Having said that, the demand is still hot and they're already out of stock along with the 2020 1/10s.

I really like JM - They've already shipped.

RR

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Well, I kinda hope we'll see a major beat down soon. I'm being a bit selfish here as a net buyer. Sure, I sell some here and there but I prefer to buy more (a lot more). Of course, sometimes I just don't have the funds or there's not much out there, blah blah blah so it doesn't always work out. Ok, I need to stop whining. The point is that if a beat down means better prices for stuff I'd like to buy... bring it on! ;)

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
What do you know, I finally got 'em! (That Apr 30 delivery date was obviously a USPS mistake.) Professionally packaged as can be expected. The ones I got are dated 2018 FWIW. I've never seen or owned these Hunter rounds. They're pretty neat!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What do you know, I finally got 'em! (That Apr 30 delivery date was obviously a USPS mistake.) Professionally packaged as can be expected. The ones I got are dated 2018 FWIW. I've never seen or owned these Hunter rounds. They're pretty neat!
Nice dude! yeah, mine were also 2018 and they're pretty nice. Glad it all turned out well for you bro!

Roger Ramjet

Lost in a Time Warp
Reaction score
Boy, I was checking out a couple of sites today. APMEX is 20 -30% higher than most any of the other large dealers. The random year Maples I bought at JM yesterday (they disappeared QUICK) are almost $50 more than what I paid at APMEX. Sooner or later they're going to have drop their premiums more in line with the competition or lose business.

RR

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I havent bought since the 15.00 krand deal,,, im ashamed of you guys paying such high preiums

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I havent bought since the 15.00 krand deal,,, im ashamed of you guys paying such high preiums
Same here w/silver. Premiums on silver has been stupid

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Before y'all throw up all over this... just wanted to let you know I'm just sharing the info so don't shoot the messenger. :) A few current "clearance" deals (advertised at around $1.50-$2 per ozt over spot) from Gainesville Coins:

https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/10-oz-mason-mint-silver-bar-999-fine/dd/1860
https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/hunter-1-oz-silver-round/dd/872

Yes, product is not going to ship for a while as stated in the ad. Yes, the estimated ship date will unlikely be met, potentially by 1-3 weeks. Yes, shipping rates (unless you're near Lutz, FL) are higher now than they were just a couple of months ago. Yes, you will probably get your stuff eventually but may have to call. Anyway, posting FWIW.

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score
Before y'all throw up all over this... just wanted to let you know I'm just sharing the info so don't shoot the messenger. :) A few current "clearance" deals (advertised at around $1.50-$2 per ozt over spot) from Gainesville Coins:

Yes, product is not going to ship for a while as stated in the ad. Yes, the estimated ship date will unlikely be met, potentially by 1-3 weeks. Yes, shipping rates (unless you're near Lutz, FL) are higher now than they were just a couple of months ago. Yes, you will probably get your stuff eventually but may have to call. Anyway, posting FWIW.

I might go for a couple of bars. The rounds don't have any recognizable company stamp or symbol so I will pass on those. Thanks for the info.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I think I'll pass on Gainesvillecoins but thanks for posting anyway.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Curious which one ya gonna get! Let us know.
SO I finally received shipment today and it turned out to be a 2019 South Korea 1 oz Gold Crown BU. Looks mint. First one for me!

See below for reference

https://www.apmex.com/product/201565/2019-south-korea-1-oz-gold-crown-bu

1589479320324.png
1589479349785.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sale Price for a 2020 Gold Maple. $100 over for a Maple doesn't seem like a sale. Weird times.
Well, you could pay $30.00 more and get "Made in America".
"The times, they are a changing".
Get use to the fact : The best time to buy was YESTERDAY. JMHO

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Wondering if this is a pre-sale? I don't thing RCM produced that many gold Maples so far this year with the virus and all. This may be some odd low mintage year, eh?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1590766150469.png

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Wondering how bad milk spots are on these. Back in 2014, my purchase of fresh Britt's was not spot free, not even close.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
2020 ASEs on sale at Provident, "only" $4.99 over spot.