• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

FlaGman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I got a few of these First Majestic bars last week, I ordered them from their bullion store. At the time I ordered they were $21 per ounce ($22.50 now), not really a great deal especially with $48 shipping on the order. They do offer a 50 cent per ounce discount for shareholders. They did ship very quickly.

https://www.store.firstmajestic.com

I do really like the design, though. I have done very well with First Majestic stock recently and wanted them as much as a commemorative as an investment.

View attachment 172991 View attachment 172992

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My status is as follows

LATEST EVENT
Dispatched from sorting center
United Kingdom
15 Jul 20 11:14 PM

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Did you find a deal on Junk?
I thought the Provident deal was fair. I did not scour around for who may be cheaper. Besides I got free shipping.
That is a cost savings in itself AFAIC.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yep, I just grabbed more. The 100 pack of singles are sold out, so is the pack of 20 5's.
Just received my 5 Utah Goldbacks 20 count package today, I received the 1 Goldbuck 100 count package yesterday. These things are pretty cool
1595351790252.png

1595351806903.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
As to Hattons, as of yesterday, I've had only one package (of several that have shipped according to CS) delivered. Some packages have been stuck in LA for a week+. What I got was pretty interesting. The coin itself is nice but the book is neat too.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As to Hattons, as of yesterday, I've had only one package (of several that have shipped according to CS) delivered. Some packages have been stuck in LA for a week+. What I got was pretty interesting. The coin itself is nice but the book is neat too.
My shipping shows the following:

July 23, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My shipping shows the following:

July 23, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
Update,

Received these coins today. They look great and the books included were a nice add on. I went on their site and bought 3 more 1/4 sovereigns from the next series for the same price as before with free shipping

ORDER DETAILS
PRODUCT TOTAL
The 2020 Dunkirk 80th Anniversary Gold Quarter Sovereign × 1 $99
The 2019 Concorde 50th Anniversary Gold Quarter Sovereign × 1 $99
The 2019 New Zealand First Ever Gold Quarter Sovereign × 1 $99
Subtotal: $297
Shipping: Flat rate
Payment method: Credit Card (Stripe)
Total: $297

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Update,

Received these coins today. They look great and the books included were a nice add on. I went on their site and bought 3 more 1/4 sovereigns from the next series for the same price as before with free shipping

ORDER DETAILS
PRODUCT TOTAL
The 2020 Dunkirk 80th Anniversary Gold Quarter Sovereign × 1 $99
The 2019 Concorde 50th Anniversary Gold Quarter Sovereign × 1 $99
The 2019 New Zealand First Ever Gold Quarter Sovereign × 1 $99
Subtotal: $297
Shipping: Flat rate
Payment method: Credit Card (Stripe)
Total: $297
Awesome! Congrats. To this day I've only got one coin. Several more are "on the way"... :(

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Awesome! Congrats. To this day I've only got one coin. Several more are "on the way"... :(
All three came in one package. One thing that I didn't care for was that there was comprehensive list of exactly what was in the package printed on the outside...for custom purposes I imagine. I'm happy I have an honest postal delivery girl (she's a sweetheart)

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If my calculations are correct that works out to about 112.00 worth of gold in those coins. For 99 bucks.. Something doesn't seem right.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If my calculations are correct that works out to about 112.00 worth of gold in those coins. For 99 bucks.. Something doesn't seem right.
Well, all I can tell you is what I received was very nice so I ordered again. If the order never arrives I'll dispute the charge. The company has been researched by other as well as I and seems legit. At the end of the day, even if the coins turn out to be fake the outlay is not that large. I've lost more money than that in a poker game

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
I think it's more or less promotional, trying to get new customers. If you browse, you'll find several very high-priced offerings on that Web site. I assume their hope is that you like these little coins so much you'll want to jump in at $1k for a full Sov or for out even more for a set.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think it's more or less promotional, trying to get new customers. If you browse, you'll find several very high-priced offerings on that Web site. I assume their hope is that you like these little coins so much you'll want to jump in at $1k for a full Sov or for out even more for a set.
Exactly. Their leader loss on the 1/4 sovereigns is $13/coin. Availability is limited to 1 each of these $99 coins (3 coins total) shipped to a single address ( I tried a couple of different times and I couldn't add any more than that to my first order nor could I order any more of the coins in my first order to another subsequent order ). Of course you can try and spoof them into sending more than one of the same coin to you, you'll need to provide multiple addresses and I didn't try that.

At this point it's worth shot for a second order for me, especially after I received my first shipment and it was such a nice package and beautiful looking coins.

Like stas3K stated, the other prices on the full sovereigns and the like they have for sale are in the stratosphere because they're very limited editions. This vendor offers limited edition collectibles and people flush with cash will invest in them. I think of these $99 1/4 sovereigns as 'samples' used as bait for those high rollers. Grab 'em while you can!!

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
ok that makes sense. I guess i'll jump on a few too. Reminds me of that deal for the 10 1/10th oz eagles for 129 a couple years ago I guess. Those have done very well.

If you can pick up 17 of these you can get an oz of gold for 1700 right now.. I know I can do 12, just need a couple more friends to make this happen. :)

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
ok that makes sense. I guess i'll jump on a few too. Reminds me of that deal for the 10 1/10th oz eagles for 129 a couple years ago I guess. Those have done very well.

:)
I grabbed those too. Lost on the lake in '19 tho :rage 1

FlaGman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

If you can pick up 17 of these you can get an oz of gold for 1700 right now.. I know I can do 12, just need a couple more friends to make this happen. :)
As I recall that place called me again and again long afterwards. I thought it was a great deal (especially now!) but I did not appreciate the harassment.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Well, all I can tell you is what I received was very nice so I ordered again. If the order never arrives I'll dispute the charge. The company has been researched by other as well as I and seems legit. At the end of the day, even if the coins turn out to be fake the outlay is not that large. I've lost more money than that in a poker game

I know what you mean, I took a crap shoot years back from NWT when silver got beat back down to 9, they were advertising 3/4 weeks shipping and I got it in less than 2 weeks.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As I recall that place called me again and again long afterwards. I thought it was a great deal (especially now!) but I did not appreciate the harassment.
Yea I had a few people upset with me when they were getting harassed as well. My cell phone is off 11 months out of the year so I never got harassed. :dduck:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just block them.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Crazy! Silver Eagle Rolls selling $550-$600 on ebay. Check out the sold listings.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Thats going to seem cheap when silver blows through 50.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There are some good deals on sterling still to be had on fleabay if you can navigate through the greedy hacks

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
FYI: Those little 1/4 Sov's are now $119 on Hattons of London Web site. Not surprising given the July PM price action in the spot and futures markets.

I'm not buying any more of these at least for a while. Still waiting for several packages. Taking forever: arrived from across the pond and sitting in either NYC or LA for whatever reason.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
FYI: Those little 1/4 Sov's are now $119 on Hattons of London Web site. Not surprising given the July PM price action in the spot and futures markets.

I'm not buying any more of these at least for a while. Still waiting for several packages. Taking forever: arrived from across the pond and sitting in either NYC or LA for whatever reason.
Yup, I noticed that yesterday myself.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Damn you guys made 20% and you haven't even received them yet. :).

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Even apme* has modern 90% sets below spot right now given today’s surge in “price.”
Sets for $36.99
Do you have a link please? Thank you sir.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++