• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Kilo silver back in stock at SD $847. I also like the 100 oz bar, 1oz. & 1/2 oz. random gold coins. Everything is on Monday beatdown sale.

Fatboy

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kilo silver back in stock at SD $847.
New weekly deals are out..... Doc done undid the kilo deal we posted above, they are currently $893.10. Up about $50.00!

ETA....
They also instituted the three tier pricing vs the one price for all.

Last edited:

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ive got some ase id trade for gold krands at 50:1. Not yet man, wait for it............

soon come.

:dancing guy

Its been awhile since the last trip down.
Me too. The ASE is the gateway drug for silver. There will be plenty of newcomers willing to outstrip supply. Premiums will go higher despite today's beatdown. Same thing might be true for morgans and peace dollars.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Im not paying any more than .99 over if that means im done so be it. I do have some eagle rolls id part with for 800 each though.

rampage

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I bought a few of these. Platinum seems to be at a good price for me to dip my toes in :)

If you have been observing platinum you would have seen the paper price around $850 last year and 1 oz. coins @ spot + $200 if you could find it.

My optimal purchase prices are $1050 for 1oz. and $120/$125 for 1/10th. You may need to wait until 2025 when any surplus platinum should dry up, then it should move up to palladium spot. I have waited longer for silver, but its metrics are technically different.

rampage

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
If you have been observing platinum you would have seen the paper price around $850 last year and 1 oz. coins @ spot + $200 if you could find it.

My optimal purchase prices are $1050 for 1oz. and $120/$125 for 1/10th. You may need to wait until 2025 when any surplus platinum should dry up, then it should move up to palladium spot. I have waited longer for silver, but its metrics are technically different.
I think I'm doing alright
Today's purchase was: $245.87 shipped for 2/10ths
I bought an ounce back in Nov for $1016.19 shipped (this has already been lost somehow - will try an relocate when the water warms up a bit)

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I bought an ounce back in Nov for $1016.19 shipped (this has already been lost somehow - will try an relocate when the water warms up a bit)
I freaked out when I forgot my stash was located. Nevertheless it turned up after looking for a couple of hours.

MetalMarkup

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing MetalMarkup NickNdfl!

I just launched it 5mth ago. It tracks a TON of SKU's (well over 15,000) in Canada and USA. I'll get the exact number after this batch of cleanup and upgrades.

There's been a few requests for platinum. I'm trying to really perfect gold/silver before getting stretched a million directions. If others are interested in platinum, please express it so I know where to prioritize it.

Tons of features are planned, surrounding low premiums, opening the physical market, and easing the buying (and selling) process.

Any other requests, questions, or suggestions just ping me. I try to respond to everyone, so make sure to tag me so I get dinged. I'm on Twitter and Reddit (and now here!).

Nice to meet you all!

Nathan
-MetalMarkup

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing MetalMarkup NickNdfl!

I just launched it 5mth ago. It tracks a TON of SKU's (well over 15,000) in Canada and USA. I'll get the exact number after this batch of cleanup and upgrades.

There's been a few requests for platinum. I'm trying to really perfect gold/silver before getting stretched a million directions. If others are interested in platinum, please express it so I know where to prioritize it.

Tons of features are planned, surrounding low premiums, opening the physical market, and easing the buying (and selling) process.

Any other requests, questions, or suggestions just ping me. I try to respond to everyone, so make sure to tag me so I get dinged. I'm on Twitter and Reddit (and now here!).

Nice to meet you all!

Nathan
-MetalMarkup
Welcome aboard Nathan!!
Looking forward to learning more about your new site!

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I kinda feel like I'm trying to catch the falling knife by throwing more money at it and it just won't stop. I guess I am just not that mighty and powerful. Anyone got Musk's phone number?

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Fork, just type ikilo bar n manually in the sesrch bar and they pop up.

Nathan, we need:
1. A platnum search.
2. ANDROID APP
3. Traditional GOLD/SILVER paper ratio.
4. PHYSICAL gold/silver and gold/platinum ratios with multi year charts like Kitco.
5. Average premium ratio of a product for fine tuning.

Last edited:

MetalMarkup

Reaction score
Awesome feedback! Responses linked. (Started a dedicated thread to prevent hijacking this one!)

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/metalmarkup-com-premium-comparison-site-guide-and-feedback-thread.552037/

Very thorough site, wish they had 10s and kilos
Fork, just type ikilo bar n manually in the sesrch bar and they pop up.

Nathan, we need:
1. A platnum search.
2. ANDROID APP
3. Traditional GOLD/SILVER paper ratio.
4. PHYSICAL gold/silver and gold/platinum ratios with multi year charts like Kitco.
5. Average premium ratio of a product for fine tuning.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I got some funny looking dimes in the mail. I think they are foreign. USPS left the package on my doorstep no signature.

20220427_162501_resize_35.jpg

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Silver seems to be a falling knife right now...which suggests it might not be the best time to invest in shiny door stops

Just my .02
True, needed a tad of trading silver, most what I got over the years was when people gave it away, art bars, eagles, onzas, stufflike that, never really bought the common stuff

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What the hell is going on with 90% silver 26 times face seems to be the new Norm now local coin stores are getting $6 over her face what's up with that?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What the hell is going on with 90% silver 26 times face seems to be the new Norm now local coin stores are getting $6 over her face what's up with that?
I suspect that supply and demand are driving this high premium for 'junk' silver (junk my ass!)

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
As long as there's a Monday beat down of the metals market, the little guys should take advantage of it.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Gold on sale. If it dips below $1800 buy it with both hands. Floor is $1750 on a bad day bottoming out. Would be great time to buy fractional gold.

Those silver kilos at BOLD $791 are pre-orders which is how they cut their premium. Surprisingly, they only have 84 sold. MetalMarkup should get a commission on my purchase. The Jersey 100 oz. silver bars at Bullion Exchange $2574 are already sold out.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As long as there's a Monday beat down of the metals market, the little guys should take advantage of it.
Not yet, I believe we'll see more blood letting before the next big upswing