• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet, I believe we'll see more blood letting before the next big upswing

I agree. But if you're in the market for shiny regularly. Time it for Mondays, later in the mornings or afternoons. Get just a bit more for less effort.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Gold on sale. If it dips below $1800 buy it with both hands. Floor is $1750 on a bad day bottoming out. Would be great time to buy fractional gold.

Those silver kilos at BOLD $791 are pre-orders which is how they cut their premium. Surprisingly, they only have 84 sold. MetalMarkup should get a commission on my purchase. The Jersey 100 oz. silver bars at Bullion Exchange $2574 are already sold out.
I got 3 with tracking already.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
SLVR is up a penny....better back up the truck before it goes to the Moon:rocket:

They make money on the way up and on the way down. There won't be any sanity in the metals markets until they can no longer manipulate the spot prices, whenever that is

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I use this vendor and product as a barometer. When these 1/10 gold coins hit $195 BUY!

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
SLVR is up a penny....better back up the truck before it goes to the Moon:rocket:

They make money on the way up and on the way down. There won't be any sanity in the metals markets until they can no longer manipulate the spot prices, whenever that is
its going to 19, hold your fire!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
its going to 19, hold your fire!
When the paper price goes to $19 that does necessarily translate to physical price and availability.

Premiums fluctuate too. I also saw physical platinum cheaper when spot was higher.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I had an offer to sell to me tubes of silber buffalos for 575, I think ill wait a bit.......they called me on the phone w the offer, and know im only buying gold.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Me1: These daily 1% drops in the silver price just cannot go on for very much longer, can they?
Me2: How the F do I know?

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Me1: These daily 1% drops in the silver price just cannot go on for very much longer, can they?
I'm with you2, but fact is the silver market is deeply oversold short term. It's due for at least a bit of a pop.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I just looked at all my silver and it hasn't dropped at all! What is this 1% drop in the value of my real money that you folks speak of?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I had an offer to sell to me tubes of silber buffalos for 575, I think ill wait a bit.......they called me on the phone w the offer, and know im only buying gold.

There was announcement of lots of short covering on silver as I type. Could be an intermediate bottom?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Looks like a little rally of spot prices is taking place....did somebody die? :rotf:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here it is:

The Federal Reserve approved a rare half-percentage-point interest rate increase and announced plans to shrink its $9 trillion asset portfolio starting next month in a double-barreled effort to reduce inflation that is running at a four-decade high.

The moves, announced after a two-day policy meeting Wednesday, will raise the central bank’s benchmark federal-funds rate to a target range between 0.75% and 1%.

Together, the steps mark the most aggressive Fed tightening of monetary policy at one meeting in decades, aimed at rapidly reducing the economic stimulus that has contributed to rising price pressures. The Fed, which usually lifts interest rates in quarter-percentage-point increments, last raised rates by a half point in 2000.

U.S. stocks wobbled and Treasury yields held steady after the Fed released its policy statement.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That's just silly. Who is going to believe that?

1651695207080.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
???

kitco220504.jpg

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There was announcement of lots of short covering on silver as I type. Could be an intermediate bottom?
The den of vipers, banksters, and thieves called the "federal reserve," which is neither federal nor has any legal reserves according to the US Constitution caused the market moving with the interest rate hike. Stocks up 3% and happy days are here again! The federal reserve is here to save us from rampant inflation! Someone tell those clowns they are ~15 months too late when creepy, sleepy joe was "elected" and prices on everything went up 10-50% immediately when some version of communism was reinstated by the low IQ voters/ballot stuffers that stole the election and call themselves "progressives," "liberals," leftists, etc.. Just call yourself what you are...communists and be done with it a-holes.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here it is:

The Federal Reserve approved a rare half-percentage-point interest rate increase and announced plans to shrink its $9 trillion asset portfolio starting next month in a double-barreled effort to reduce inflation that is running at a four-decade high.

The moves, announced after a two-day policy meeting Wednesday, will raise the central bank’s benchmark federal-funds rate to a target range between 0.75% and 1%.

Together, the steps mark the most aggressive Fed tightening of monetary policy at one meeting in decades, aimed at rapidly reducing the economic stimulus that has contributed to rising price pressures. The Fed, which usually lifts interest rates in quarter-percentage-point increments, last raised rates by a half point in 2000.

U.S. stocks wobbled and Treasury yields held steady after the Fed released its policy statement.
The horse is already out of the bar

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ive never seen a 5 kilo bar in my 71 years of life, is this something new?
not much portability in a large hunk of silver like this IMHO. I personally have no desire to buy large 'door stop' sized bars but some people like them

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
One day it will be worth more than my TV Guide collection.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Minimum 25% premium on silver soverign coins. Ridiculous.

Barrettone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I'm glad I saved ASEs and Phils. I got some old dates back to 1998. I wish I bought a box of silver Libertads. Those coins/medals had the largest premium increase of any.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I ordered some platinum at a good price from Apmex. I mailed the paper check USPS within 24 hours and they chased me for payment a week later. I have made other purchases from them and never an issue.

Something is up with them or the USPS or both?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I ordered some platinum at a good price from Apmex. I mailed the paper check USPS within 24 hours and they chased me for payment a week later. I have made other purchases from them and never an issue.

It won't help this time but next time try using their eCheck option. No paper check to get lost in the mail. APMEX still does a 4-day hold to ensure the funds transfer but at least it eliminates the mail part of the transaction.

I've used that option at Provident Metals and really like it.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
ECheck is complicated at my CU. I like the old fashoined paper check. Eadier record keeping and I like to hold the check in my hand.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
10 oz. silver $254. Kilos are $808.

Cheap prices for todays markets thats for sure, normal preiums keep going higher, most 4/6 now, bold still lower on the kilo though, got my 3 yesterday, pretty quick ach transfer and shipping

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not much portability in a large hunk of silver like this IMHO. I personally have no desire to buy large 'door stop' sized bars but some people like them
Ive always avoided 100s for that reason except when they tanked it years back dealers were selling at spot and a tad less at the fun show in orlando, made a few trips to the car to unload that day . Sold them all off when silver went back above 17 bucks.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Mails been ultra slow, wouldnt blame them too quickly. Lots of sites even recommend not using usps because of that reason.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Canadian 80% silver @ $17.41. A good deal eh?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Canadian 80% silver @ $17.41. A good deal eh?

candime.jpg
1920-1967 Dime$0.10$1.3421
candime.jpg
1967-1968 Dime (50% silver) ***$0.10$.8388
canquarter.jpg
1920-1967 Quarter$0.25$3.3554
canquarter.jpg
1967-1968 Quarter (50% silver) ***$0.25$2.0971
canhalfdollar.jpg
1920-1967 Half Dollar$0.50$6.7109
candollar.jpg
1935-1967 Dollar$1.00$13.4219

Id avoid the canadian, coin shops really beat you up on it , and you can see the actual silver value above.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mails been ultra slow, wouldnt blame them too quickly. Lots of sites even recommend not using usps because of that reason.
I ordered some plat from Provident, it was delivered by USPS this morning. Ordered 29 April by echeck, got today. Shipped morning of 4 May, so not ultra slow nor even slow.