• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I had a priority mail package get to hilo hawaii from lamar colorado in 3 days. thats all i got. Sure surprised me..........

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I had a priority mail package get to hilo hawaii from lamar colorado in 3 days. thats all i got. Sure surprised me..........

Two separate orders for 12v batteries for my kids’ ride ons came 3 and 4 days early, I was shocked!
Of course in ‘21 and ‘20 they lost our tax returns.

wastrel

tongue firmly in cheek
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered some platinum at a good price from Apmex. I mailed the paper check USPS within 24 hours and they chased me for payment a week later. I have made other purchases from them and never an issue.

Something is up with them or the USPS or both?
The USPS recently changed their "delivery standards" to give them more time to deliver some types of mail. It's so they can use trucks more often instead of sending so much via plane. The change was supposed to be mostly for packages, but if a truck isn't full and they've got sacks of envelopes headed the same way, I'd bet it'll get put on the truck anyway.

So expect that mail will simply take longer, especially the longer across the US it has to travel.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I got a few of these First Majestic bars last week, I ordered them from their bullion store. At the time I ordered they were $21 per ounce ($22.50 now), not really a great deal especially with $48 shipping on the order. They do offer a 50 cent per ounce discount for shareholders. They did ship very quickly.

https://www.store.firstmajestic.com

I do really like the design, though. I have done very well with First Majestic stock recently and wanted them as much as a commemorative as an investment.

View attachment 172991View attachment 172992
Thought I would bump a post from 2 years ago. First majestic is selling their rounds for $28/Oz. right now, and they sell out fast. I've bought their products in the past and agree that the quality is top notch.
Interesting to see from the above post that $21/oz wasn't a particularly good deal 2 years ago, now $28 is! Cheers.

rampage

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Thought I would bump a post from 2 years ago. First majestic is selling their rounds for $28/Oz. right now, and they sell out fast. I've bought their products in the past and agree that the quality is top notch.
Interesting to see from the above post that $21/oz wasn't a particularly good deal 2 years ago, now $28 is! Cheers.
Quality might be top notch, but I don't see how its a good deal?
Most sites have bullion for cheaper than that:

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is $443 a good deal for any year soverign?

They don't mention the condition of the coin. That is about $15-17 dollars above the current melt value. A decent price, but if the coins are BU then I would say it is a very good price, assuming they don't pile on with shipping.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
BOLD has the best prices on 1 kilo silver bars online. The price also varies by refiner.

I got Nadir bars this time. The name actually means "low point" which could allude to its low premium. The quality seems fine.

I also bought some Perth bars in the past from another vendor and like all Perth products their premium has gone up. In fairness they did announce a price increase, but I don't know if they are any better? In fact, Perth gold coins are considered lower tier than US, UK & Canada.
20220516_153918_resize_76.jpg

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
BOLD has the best prices on 1 kilo silver bars online. The price also varies by refiner.

I got Nadir bars this time. The name actually means "low point" which could allude to its low premium. The quality seems fine.

I also bought some Perth bars in the past from another vendor and like all Perth products their premium has gone up. In fairness they did announce a price increase, but I don't know if they are any better? In fact, Perth gold coins are considered lower tier than US, UK & Canada.View attachment 259503
Bullion exchange had good prices too

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Sovereign 1/10th gold $200 low premium. The $195 area is a sweet spot. Maybe gets hammered down on Monday?

rampage

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Sovereign 1/10th gold $200 low premium. The $195 area is a sweet spot. Maybe gets hammered down on Monday?

Link?
I'm not seeing it myself for 200

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Link?
I'm not seeing it myself for 200
you need to buy at least 40 of them to get them at that price

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
you need to buy at least 40 of them to get them at that price

My buy it now price is around $195, but the above is the best price I have seen on 1/10th sovereign gold in awhile. I usually buy a handful. I also like the 1/4 & 1/2 oz. sizes too. The halves generally have the lowest mintage which is somewhat meaningless with bullion, but interesting.

There are even lower mintage's of 1/10 platinum. I figure those will be in big demand in 100 years.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I don't want to go out like John Belushi. He would have been the movie king of comedy.

Fatboy

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They also have one ounce coming in at $2.99 over:

https://monumentmetals.com/deals.html

The thing with Monument, their spot price is lower than most. I think the other that is lower than most is Pinehurst Coin. Pinehurst consistently has gold among the lowest priced on Metal Markup (when not purchasing multiples).

ETA....

I also got an email from SD Bullion. They have one-ounce rounds at $2.99 BUT their spot price is higher:

https://sdbullion.com/1-oz-sd-bulli...WkZHmhEV6X__dGtJhQUItE9Ra7WxhVuepBGls=.RKqjPw

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It begets the quesion WHEN THE FK DO WE RUN

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1655399021105.png

1655399056781.png

1655399082924.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Spot silver is $21.41 and we're now listing silver at just over $26 in the "heads up" thread as if 22% markup is a good deal.
Nick, this is not aimed at you, just noting the circumstances we're facing in today's PM world.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Spot silver is $21.41 and we're now listing silver at just over $26 in the "heads up" thread as if 22% markup is a good deal.
Nick, this is not aimed at you, just noting the circumstances we're facing in today's PM world.
Junk Ag still selling over 20x face.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If you think about it, the fact that the USD is worth less every day is the cause of this phenomena. The premiums rise as the value of the dollar falls, and it's falling a lot lately!!!

Junk Ag still selling over 20x face.

That amazes me! I was squawking because I had to pay 10X face not that long ago!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Premiums would drop like a rock if everyone just took a 30 day break on buying.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Premiums would drop like a rock if everyone just took a 30 day break on buying.
Well in 30 days the dollar(FRN) might be 20-30% less in buying value???

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guess that tells us that the paper price is absolute BS! I have to believe that prices are only going to fluctuate, with the end outcome that AG and AU will eventually be established as the foundation for a new currency. That's my hope at least.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
1/2 oz silver @ $26.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score