• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TN_Preacher

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know what you all think of this company, but I just got a 1 oz gold $50 American Eagle coin for $1744 including a silver American Eagle coin for free. Had my sister order a second one for me, cause you can only get one per household. Nationwide Coin and Bullion Reserve. Key code IM-2646.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't know what you all think of this company, but I just got a 1 oz gold $50 American Eagle coin for $1744 including a silver American Eagle coin for free. Had my sister order a second one for me, cause you can only get one per household. Nationwide Coin and Bullion Reserve. Key code IM-2646.
Yep, got in on similar deals from them in the past. I got the stuff they promised in the deal but be forewarned, they're rather aggressive and will call you and nag you from time to time to get you to buy more at their 'regular' prices

If you can successfully ward off their future advances you can earn a nice score out of them like this. Good deal!

TN_Preacher

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, got in on similar deals from them in the past. I got the stuff they promised in the deal but be forewarned, they're rather aggressive and will call you and nag you from time to time to get you to buy more at their 'regular' prices

If you can successfully ward off their future advances you can earn a nice score out of them like this. Good deal!
If they get through my french language answering machine the first time, the next time will meet the call blocker :) Nice coins indeed.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Gold at premiums below 5%:

--Sovs at SGB: https://silvergoldbull.com/1-4-oz-random-year-gold-sovereign
--1oz Britannia - https://sdbullion.com/2021-1-oz-gold-britannia-coin-bu
--1oz RCM bar in assay - https://silvergoldbull.com/1-oz-royal-canadian-mint-new-style-gold-bar
--Valcambi, Perth 1oz bar in assay, maybe a couple more options there. https://www.jmbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/1-oz-gold-bars/

Good luck out there folks
That 1oz Britannia is a pretty good deal.

TN_Preacher

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I got my free American Silver Eagle from Nationwide Coin and Bullion Reserve. Well, it wasn't exactly free as I had to buy a Gold American Eagle at spot price, $1740, at the time. Now I'm awaiting my second set my sister ordered. :2 thumbs up:

IMG_20210423_164503738.jpg

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
amazing, rampant inflation and they are supressing the price of gold and silver. Heaven even at these premiums.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not a terrible premium in a time of huge premiums

are they shipping now or will you have to wait?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not a terrible premium in a time of huge premiums

are they shipping now or will you have to wait?
In Stock
Item is available and ready to ship!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
cool design, if that's in high-relief, it'll 'pop' to the eyes, nicely

i figure, if there's enough silver for them to make these, that probably means; that type 2 ase, there will be supply enough for them to be made, hopefully in abundance

yeah babeeeee....

the world's mints run out but ours keeps churning them out, even our private industry keeps making them while other .gov's are creating that giant sucking sound

good times

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just going to leave this right here too :)

1623336036773.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've just been skimming and thought of one thing:
If silver is in such short supply, why are there so many new offerings of 'fresh silver' ingots / bars / rounds?

there maybe a delay but few / any have been turned down, had their money refunded, there are few / no stories about people getting refunded lately......

cancelled orders are few / far between

so...there is no shortage, there is only a problem with Unallocated Accounts

that means theft or at the least: Lies, not a shortage so, we're witnessing the liars and criminals cover themselves through pure malarky

in a few years, we'll begin to hear of court cases...in a few more years after that, some of the claimants will have died, that should alleviate some of the pressure the vaults have with distribution of a product they never had in the first place, a product they never stored for anyone in the first place

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've always avoided buying 100oz doorstops as I don't believe they're nearly as liquid as the smaller denominations when it comes time to divest them.

YMMV though

lcs used to sell for melt on doorstops, havent inquired as of late, might be worth selling all my collecable 999 and getting these, put around 7/8 bucks an ounce in the pocket

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
lcs used to sell for melt on doorstops, havent inquired as of late, might be worth selling all my collecable 999 and getting these, put around 7/8 bucks an ounce in the pocket
If you can find anyone selling 100 ouncers near melt jump on it. Most wholesale offering for these that I currently see are between $2.50 and $3 over spot/oz. You can get a little closer to spot with 1000oz Comex bars but even these are going for almost a buck over. Plus you would have to add in the cost of visiting a health care provider when you throw your back out trying to lift it.;)

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
2.45 over spot for ten ounce bars

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Silver krug or philharmonic? Both are less than $3.80 over spot...

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My limited experiences with LCS is you get offered a % of spot making me question are American Eagles really worth more than say Philharmonics or small denomination bars? If not then the cheapest over spot would be the way to go perhaps?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My limited experiences with LCS is you get offered a % of spot making me question are American Eagles really worth more than say Philharmonics or small denomination bars? If not then the cheapest over spot would be the way to go perhaps?

Quite correct, some think though government issued coins will be the go to when the shtf, Ive got eagles , 2021 4 rolls both types , the others I only have because they used to go at spot at the coin shows years back

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

LCS wants 3 for 100 and 4 if ehard