• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I bought an ounce back in Nov for $1016.19 shipped (this has already been lost somehow - will try an relocate when the water warms up a bit)
I freaked out when I forgot my stash was located. Nevertheless it turned up after looking for a couple of hours.

MetalMarkup

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing MetalMarkup NickNdfl!

I just launched it 5mth ago. It tracks a TON of SKU's (well over 15,000) in Canada and USA. I'll get the exact number after this batch of cleanup and upgrades.

There's been a few requests for platinum. I'm trying to really perfect gold/silver before getting stretched a million directions. If others are interested in platinum, please express it so I know where to prioritize it.

Tons of features are planned, surrounding low premiums, opening the physical market, and easing the buying (and selling) process.

Any other requests, questions, or suggestions just ping me. I try to respond to everyone, so make sure to tag me so I get dinged. I'm on Twitter and Reddit (and now here!).

Nice to meet you all!

Nathan
-MetalMarkup

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing MetalMarkup NickNdfl!

I just launched it 5mth ago. It tracks a TON of SKU's (well over 15,000) in Canada and USA. I'll get the exact number after this batch of cleanup and upgrades.

There's been a few requests for platinum. I'm trying to really perfect gold/silver before getting stretched a million directions. If others are interested in platinum, please express it so I know where to prioritize it.

Tons of features are planned, surrounding low premiums, opening the physical market, and easing the buying (and selling) process.

Any other requests, questions, or suggestions just ping me. I try to respond to everyone, so make sure to tag me so I get dinged. I'm on Twitter and Reddit (and now here!).

Nice to meet you all!

Nathan
-MetalMarkup
Welcome aboard Nathan!!
Looking forward to learning more about your new site!

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I kinda feel like I'm trying to catch the falling knife by throwing more money at it and it just won't stop. I guess I am just not that mighty and powerful. Anyone got Musk's phone number?

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Fork, just type ikilo bar n manually in the sesrch bar and they pop up.

Nathan, we need:
1. A platnum search.
2. ANDROID APP
3. Traditional GOLD/SILVER paper ratio.
4. PHYSICAL gold/silver and gold/platinum ratios with multi year charts like Kitco.
5. Average premium ratio of a product for fine tuning.

Last edited:

MetalMarkup

Reaction score
Awesome feedback! Responses linked. (Started a dedicated thread to prevent hijacking this one!)

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/metalmarkup-com-premium-comparison-site-guide-and-feedback-thread.552037/

Very thorough site, wish they had 10s and kilos
Fork, just type ikilo bar n manually in the sesrch bar and they pop up.

Nathan, we need:
1. A platnum search.
2. ANDROID APP
3. Traditional GOLD/SILVER paper ratio.
4. PHYSICAL gold/silver and gold/platinum ratios with multi year charts like Kitco.
5. Average premium ratio of a product for fine tuning.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I got some funny looking dimes in the mail. I think they are foreign. USPS left the package on my doorstep no signature.

20220427_162501_resize_35.jpg

Last edited:

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Silver seems to be a falling knife right now...which suggests it might not be the best time to invest in shiny door stops

Just my .02
True, needed a tad of trading silver, most what I got over the years was when people gave it away, art bars, eagles, onzas, stufflike that, never really bought the common stuff

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What the hell is going on with 90% silver 26 times face seems to be the new Norm now local coin stores are getting $6 over her face what's up with that?

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What the hell is going on with 90% silver 26 times face seems to be the new Norm now local coin stores are getting $6 over her face what's up with that?
I suspect that supply and demand are driving this high premium for 'junk' silver (junk my ass!)

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
As long as there's a Monday beat down of the metals market, the little guys should take advantage of it.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Gold on sale. If it dips below $1800 buy it with both hands. Floor is $1750 on a bad day bottoming out. Would be great time to buy fractional gold.

Those silver kilos at BOLD $791 are pre-orders which is how they cut their premium. Surprisingly, they only have 84 sold. MetalMarkup should get a commission on my purchase. The Jersey 100 oz. silver bars at Bullion Exchange $2574 are already sold out.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As long as there's a Monday beat down of the metals market, the little guys should take advantage of it.
Not yet, I believe we'll see more blood letting before the next big upswing

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet, I believe we'll see more blood letting before the next big upswing

I agree. But if you're in the market for shiny regularly. Time it for Mondays, later in the mornings or afternoons. Get just a bit more for less effort.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Gold on sale. If it dips below $1800 buy it with both hands. Floor is $1750 on a bad day bottoming out. Would be great time to buy fractional gold.

Those silver kilos at BOLD $791 are pre-orders which is how they cut their premium. Surprisingly, they only have 84 sold. MetalMarkup should get a commission on my purchase. The Jersey 100 oz. silver bars at Bullion Exchange $2574 are already sold out.
I got 3 with tracking already.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
SLVR is up a penny....better back up the truck before it goes to the Moon:rocket:

They make money on the way up and on the way down. There won't be any sanity in the metals markets until they can no longer manipulate the spot prices, whenever that is

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I use this vendor and product as a barometer. When these 1/10 gold coins hit $195 BUY!

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
SLVR is up a penny....better back up the truck before it goes to the Moon:rocket:

They make money on the way up and on the way down. There won't be any sanity in the metals markets until they can no longer manipulate the spot prices, whenever that is
its going to 19, hold your fire!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
its going to 19, hold your fire!
When the paper price goes to $19 that does necessarily translate to physical price and availability.

Premiums fluctuate too. I also saw physical platinum cheaper when spot was higher.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I had an offer to sell to me tubes of silber buffalos for 575, I think ill wait a bit.......they called me on the phone w the offer, and know im only buying gold.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Me1: These daily 1% drops in the silver price just cannot go on for very much longer, can they?
Me2: How the F do I know?

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Me1: These daily 1% drops in the silver price just cannot go on for very much longer, can they?
I'm with you2, but fact is the silver market is deeply oversold short term. It's due for at least a bit of a pop.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I just looked at all my silver and it hasn't dropped at all! What is this 1% drop in the value of my real money that you folks speak of?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I had an offer to sell to me tubes of silber buffalos for 575, I think ill wait a bit.......they called me on the phone w the offer, and know im only buying gold.

There was announcement of lots of short covering on silver as I type. Could be an intermediate bottom?