• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Heads Up, New Specials, Deals in Preps/Firearms/Garden, etc.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Garden and seed sites are running their spring deals again. Check out the various sites...lots of deals out there.

View attachment 123055
Thanks for the reminder, i need to get some seeds ordered. Would like to try Sunchokes this year

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Jerusalem artichokes are very invasive, plant them away from or on the edge of your garden area. They will naturalize and go out of control.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Just ordered some non go seeds. Now need some onion and potatoes sets. Still want some Sunchokes.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I am in the market for a year supply of storable food. Anyone know of the best deal right now?

Don't know anything about Wise, but when I first looked at long term food storage a few years ago, I did a bit of homework. Comparisons from price to taste, to longevity, non-GMO etc. Ended up with Legacy brand for all those reasons.
https://www.legacyfoodstorage.com/

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I have some from a few different places. My last order, I was looking for organic, so I went with numanna.com.