• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Heads Up, New Specials, Deals in Preps/Firearms/Garden, etc.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Garden and seed sites are running their spring deals again. Check out the various sites...lots of deals out there.

View attachment 123055
Thanks for the reminder, i need to get some seeds ordered. Would like to try Sunchokes this year

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Jerusalem artichokes are very invasive, plant them away from or on the edge of your garden area. They will naturalize and go out of control.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some non go seeds. Now need some onion and potatoes sets. Still want some Sunchokes.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I am in the market for a year supply of storable food. Anyone know of the best deal right now?

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the market for a year supply of storable food. Anyone know of the best deal right now?
No idea if its best, but Wise is having a BOGO sale until 4/29.

Wise sale.jpg

https://www.wisefoodstorage.com/online-specials/wise-flash-deals.html

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Don't know anything about Wise, but when I first looked at long term food storage a few years ago, I did a bit of homework. Comparisons from price to taste, to longevity, non-GMO etc. Ended up with Legacy brand for all those reasons.
https://www.legacyfoodstorage.com/

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have some from a few different places. My last order, I was looking for organic, so I went with numanna.com.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting magazines for glocks 48 and 43X, 50% more ammo...

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
GOOD DEAL, but I still got way too much leftover from Barry's days in office.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
CZ 91763 SP-01 AccuShadow 2 9mm Luger Single/Double 4.80″ 17+1 Black Aluminum Grip Black Nitride Slide

I've never purchased from this company before, just received an ad from them - DYODD.

https://gunstuff.tv/product/cz-9176...-171-black-aluminum-grip-black-nitride-slide/

Was: $2,261.13
Now: $1,837.01

CZ’s SP-01 Shadow has taken the competition circuit by storm. It features a higher beavertail, undercut trigger guard, and contoured slide. The Shadow 2 model has a swappable mag release with an adjustable extended button with three settings. It has a hardy nitride coating which covers the entire pistol, while the frame gets an additional layer of CZ’s black Polycoat finish. Its aluminum grips has checkering to match the fine front and backstrap checkering. The slide also has a front fiber optic with a black HAJO rear. This model has a 4.8″ barrel, black grip, and ambidextrous safety. It also features a 1911 style AccuBushing which makes the pistol capable of sub-3″ groups at 50 yards. A custom hammer also further lightens and smooths the DA and SA pulls, while the reset is shortened with a hand-fit disconnector.

1590879013845.png

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Build you own AR15 yourself

https://www.righttobear.com/polymer...FDE-p/p80-nkitp80-rl556v3-fde.htm?Click=64422
Polymer80 RL556v3 FDE 80% Lower Kit
With Polymer80's proprietary design of a polymer composite, solid core, flared magwell and heavy mil-spec buffer tube housing, the RL556v3™ is the next best 80% lower complete kit on the market. The pistol grip area of the lower features Polymer80's unique threadless design, and the kit includes a jig, trigger hold drill guide and drill bits and end mills to complete your lower. Shop for this flat dark earth kit today and save or contact us with any questions you may have.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Build you own AR15 yourself

https://www.righttobear.com/polymer...FDE-p/p80-nkitp80-rl556v3-fde.htm?Click=64422
Polymer80 RL556v3 FDE 80% Lower Kit
With Polymer80's proprietary design of a polymer composite, solid core, flared magwell and heavy mil-spec buffer tube housing, the RL556v3™ is the next best 80% lower complete kit on the market. The pistol grip area of the lower features Polymer80's unique threadless design, and the kit includes a jig, trigger hold drill guide and drill bits and end mills to complete your lower. Shop for this flat dark earth kit today and save or contact us with any questions you may have.
A little late to the game if one is just now deciding he needs a rifle ain't it ?
He may as well buy a re-loader press kit along with the gunpowder, firing caps, bullets.
It is getting tough to find retail ammo at this time. According to GIM2 members here.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A little late to the game if one is just now deciding he needs a rifle ain't it ?
He may as well buy a re-loader press kit along with the gunpowder, firing caps, bullets.
It is getting tough to find retail ammo at this time. According to GIM2 members here.
Yep, bulk ammo has tripled and become much harder to find since the beginning of the communist uprising. The manufacturers will catch up. They don't make money if they don't have inventory to sell.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Scheels will give you $50 off if you sign up for a Scheels credit card. Has to be done in the store and purchased at the same time with the new credit card to get the $50 off.

I was lucky enough to find .300 Blackout brass in stock there. 1,000 pieces cost me $128 after discount and taxes.

They even gave me a free t-shirt and pen! I think the deal expires first week of November.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Graf.com powder in stock bought there revommend

Jarrod32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's that time of year again...check your favorite seed and plant providers for their annual winter/early bird sales. Good deals online right now...

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Got wife unit a Beretta Model 21a in .22lr at the Vero Beach gun show. Overpaid @ $375, but there are no other .22 CCW pistols available without doing a lot more searching.
Ammo prices are ridiculous.
20210117_192314203006_17121.jpg
20210117_151924203006_17121.jpg

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got wife unit a Beretta Model 21a in .22lr at the Vero Beach gun show. Overpaid @ $375, but there are no other .22 CCW pistols available without doing a lot more searching.
Ammo prices are ridiculous.View attachment 198533View attachment 198534
Now to find what it likes to eat most, then stick with it.

Not to sound crass but those .22LR shot shells do quite a bit of damage close up and more than compensate for the unintended adrenaline rush when you really need to use it.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now to find what it likes to eat most, then stick with it.

Not to sound crass but those .22LR shot shells do quite a bit of damage close up and more than compensate for the unintended adrenaline rush when you really need to use it.

MSRP $410.00.
Did it come w/ extra Mags? If not be searching for some only 7 shots per magazine
Make sure she knows don't pull it out unless she is willing to use it, Don't send one round especially with a .22 empty that bad boy Center Mass. Reload and be ready to fire some more at any further sign of aggression.
Her life is more valuable than the perpetrator's.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
MSRP $410.00.
Did it come w/ extra Mags? If not be searching for some only 7 shots per magazine
Make sure she knows don't pull it out unless she is willing to use it, Don't send one round especially with a .22 empty that bad boy Center Mass. Reload and be ready to fire some more at any further sign of aggression.
Her life is more valuable than the perpetrator's.

Get her another one so she can do a New York reload. A Brooklyn reload is having a backup for the backup. A Bronx reload is shooting your buddy so you can use his piece as your reload.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Two years ago they could not give them away for $250. Only came with 1 mag. I got her a spare Protech mag on ebay for $23.

The pistol is a typical Beretta block of steel- smooth action and heavy. Up until recently .22s did not get any respect. Wifey can shoot a .22 pistola without being intimidated by recoil, so a .22 is what she gets. I don't know what will be available when she is ready to move up to .380 or 9mm, but I have several to choose from.

Most new shooters in Florida are women looking to get a CCW. She thinks I gave her the key to enlightenment with her new shooting skills. She isvery green, but I want her to learn without any bad habits. I been shooting safely for over 40 years.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A Bronx reload is shooting your buddy so you can use his piece as your reload.
:bang head: :rotf: Make sure you two have a barrier between yourselves in case one of you get that idea.

At least one more magazine but I'd prefer she'd have two ready to go to work in the bottom of her purse or jacket pocket.
:fire: