• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Heads Up, New Specials, Deals in Preps/Firearms/Garden, etc.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
180.00 each but must buy case of 18.

Mosin Nagant M91/30 Rifles For Sale Again!

Rifles are In-Stock and Ready to Ship!

Click Here to See All Available Mosin Nagants!

Rifles By The Crate are No Longer Available

Here's The Deal

Are you an M91/30 rifle Lover ?

Do you like to Open Sealed Rifle Crates and See What's inside ?

Do you like to Stack Em Deep and Sell Em Cheap ?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions have we got a deal for you.

M91-30 Rifles Straight From the Crate

Now Selling Crates of 6 rifles - minimum order is 3 crates (18 rifles). Cost is $180.00 per rifle (same as our sold out crates of 20 rifles)

6 Rifle Mini Crates are SOLD OUT!

***NOTE: 20 Rifle Crates Previously Offered are Sold Out***

xmosin-nagant-m9130-6-crate-2.png.pagespeed.ic.2R1t6oSbA9.webp

Check Out the Unboxing Video

We originally mentioned in our Brutus description section of the M91/30 ad that we had received some of the rifles in this last shipment in crate configurations that we had never seen before.

We were long familiar with the 20 piece rifle crates (of which we are now sold out) containing the arsenal refinished rifles, but this time we received about 25% of our rifles packed in a 6 gun crates that we have never encountered.

These wood crates are far smaller than the 20 piece crates and each one contains six M91/30 rifles.

Now that we are out of the crates of 20 that we had allotted for sale, we have decided to offer these 6 rifle crates as for sale with a minimum order of 3 crates (18 rifles)….

We are offering these by the crate and will ship up to 60 rifles ( 10 Crates ) per pallet if desired.

The minimum order is 18 rifles (3 Crates) and rifles must be ordered in increments of 6 thereafter. The minimum is due to the crates having to ship truck line (instead of UPS Ground) and it would not be cost effective to pay truck line for only a crate of 6 rfiles. Also, these are now replacing our previously offered and sold out crates of 20 rifles.

xmosin-nagant-m9130-6-crate-1.png.pagespeed.ic.6HciumpHRc.webp

Watch the Video of Ben Looking for Ugly Rifles

All rifles will ship with a bayonet but no other accessories are provided, however, just like our original 20 rifle crates all 6 rifles in each crate should have consecutive importer serial #’s. Some bayonet serial #’s may match the original serial #’s on the rifles in the crate however, this is not guaranteed. They will come to you, exactly like they came to us. The crates have not been picked through and thus you could find Tula manufactured rifles, hex receiver rifles, MO marked rifles, Dragoon era rifles, etc.

They will have varying degrees of wear and usage. Some will look very good, and others will have numerous scratches, and dings and you may on rare occasion even encounter a slight crack in a stock. As for the bluing on the rifles and metal finish. Overall it seems to be running about 80% or better, however, we have seen some with a lot of bluing wear and even some with light pitting or rust and we have no way of knowing what is under the stock.

In every group of surplus we receive we get at least one complaint from someone saying, " Hey, I think I must've gotten the ugliest rifle in the bunch " Now while we our sympathetic to that, our response is typically, yeah, you probably did. It it simply a fact of life when dealing with surplus and it is the risk you take when you purchasing it. In every group of surplus firearms there is a best one and a worst one, with all the others being somewhere in between. Rest assured that there are going to be some ugly rifles in this group. If you order a qty, you will probably get some very good rifles with very few flaws, and some ugly rifles with lots of flaws, with the majority being somewhere in between.

No returns are accepted on any crate orders of rifles. Please see our images and video to get a realistic idea of the condition of these rifles.

* Note - To avoid confusion with our other M91/30 rifles we are not offering these rifles for individual sale at this time. The only way you can currently purchase these is by the crates.

How to Order these Rifle Crates - $180.00 per rifle, 6 rifles per crate, 3 crate (18 rifles) minimum order

6 Rifle Mini Crates SOLD OUT!

NOTE: Coupon/discount codes cannot be used on crate orders.

Simply e-mail janet@classicfirearms.com and provide the following 4 items...

1. The number of crates of rifles you would like to order. Minimum = 3

2. The number of crates of ammo you would like to order (880 rds per crate).

3. The zip code to where you will have the order shipped (this would be the FFL or C&R zip code).

4. Whether the crates is being shipped to a residence or a commercial location.

Once we have the above info, we will be able to email you a shipping quote. Once you approve the shipping quote, we will then call you to place the order via phone.

NOTE: The crates are shipping containers just like cardboard boxes are for individual rifles. We are only selling you the rifles inside of the crate. There is no cost for the "crate" itself. Please do not contact us upset because your crate is not suitable for building a coffee table ;-)

xmosin-nagant-m9130-6-crate-4.png.pagespeed.ic.Zo7Xx_U5sf.webp

Now - Even More About The Rifles.

These are Russian made M91/30 Mosin Nagant Rifle 7.62x54r caliber, 5 round Bolt Action. Mother Russia's most historically proven early battle rifle and the most popular selling rifle by far in the 25 year history of our company. They have a reputation for being reliable, hard hitting, and extremely accurate. The 7.62x54r round was the Warsaw Pact heavy caliber from the early 20's until modern day, so surplus ammunition is very plentiful and extremely affordable. This renown cartridge is more powerful than a .308 and ballistically rivals our 30/06 caliber. This round is more than adequate for harvesting any big game animal in North America.

Rifle is extremely accurate up to 300 plus yards with open sights and is capable of accuracy out to 1000 yards with proper optics. Without a doubt the Mosin Nagant M91/30 rifle provides by far the most bang for the buck of any rifle on the market today. Here you have a rifle capable of taking any big game in North America at respectable yardage, fires affordable ammo, and can still be obtained for less that the price of a high end pellet rifle. No wonder we have sold thousands upon thousands over the past 25 years.

The Mosin Nagant is a rifle that carries tremendous historical significance and the future ability to be abe to bring these fine rifles into the U.S. or even to get them out of their home country is uncertain... Get yours today!

What About The Ammunition?
Remember - If you are ordering a crate of rifles anyway, it is a great time to stock up on ammo. Adding cases of ammo to a pallet already going truck line adds little to the shipping and is a great way to save money while you stock up.

The Best Ammo Deal on the Finest Quality 7.62x54r Ammo Anywhere Is Right Here

Romanian 7.62x54R Silver Tip Ammo SOLD OUT!

Surplus Romanian 7.62x54R ammunition. Manufactured in the late 1970's to early 1980's. Features a 148 grain mild steel core, silver tip, full metal jacketed bullet, copper washed steel case, and berdan primer. Packaged 440rds to a sealed "spam" can, and 880rds to a wooden crate as pictured.

As with most surplus 54r ammo this ammunition does have some mildly corrosive components so remember to clean your weapon after firing.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WAITING FOR SHIPPING PRICE

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Looks like a SBR to me…I wouldn’t touch it with current tyrannical laws.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That's a pistol and not an SBR according to the treasonous losers at the bATFe and their arbitrary word salads they call "regulations". This is due to the fact that it lacks a rifle stock and has no forward vertical grip. Adding either or both of these things would make it non-compliant with the NFA.

Obviously check your state and local laws to ensure compliance there as some states dislike the 2A as written.

All that said, I'm not entirely sure why one spends $700 on a 9mm slug thrower, when a short carbine slug thrower chambered in a rifle caliber can be had for less and is also compliant with current bATFe gibberish. This is $150 less and offers superior firepower.

I probably nab that...and convert it to fire 7.62x39, but to each his/her own I guess. 5.56/.223 can be fine...particularly with heavier projectiles.

It'd be great chambered in 6.5 grendel...were the rounds not so crazy expensive.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah but I don’t trust the bureaucracy to not change its mind what is or is not a SBR.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah but I don’t trust the bureaucracy to not change its mind what is or is not a SBR.
That's fair. I'm with Sol on the point that I wouldn't own a rifle chambered in a pistol round. It doesn't offer any advantage IMHO and it's harder to carry around than a traditional pistol

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They labelled a shoe lace a "machine gun", so yeah...agree they're going to flip flop all over the place and interpret so called "laws" however it most advantages fed . gov. My own thinking is that we should take what's given to maximize firepower in whatever form factor is most convenient while remaining compliant with federal regime whims. The latest attack seems to be on BDU/Rare Breed and their "forced reset trigger", which has apparently been declared a "machine gun" by the masters of arbitrary/predatory (re)interpretation.

"A pistol exists to fight your way back to your rifle...that you never should have put down in the first place."

I rather have a full size belly gun as backup and a relatively short barreled carbine capable of delivering > 1200 ft. lbs of muzzle energy out to 300 yards or so. As a bonus many states require > .30 caliber to hunt big game...so the 7.62x39 fills that requirement as well. Rounds can be had for roughly $.32...making it cheaper to practice/hunt with than anything in it's class.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well could be good for one of those bury in yard types

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They labelled a shoe lace a "machine gun", so yeah...agree they're going to flip flop all over the place and interpret so called "laws" however it most advantages fed . gov. My own thinking is that we should take what's given to maximize firepower in whatever form factor is most convenient while remaining compliant with federal regime whims. The latest attack seems to be on BDU/Rare Breed and their "forced reset trigger", which has apparently been declared a "machine gun" by the masters of arbitrary/predatory (re)interpretation.

"A pistol exists to fight your way back to your rifle...that you never should have put down in the first place."

I rather have a full size belly gun as backup and a relatively short barreled carbine capable of delivering > 1200 ft. lbs of muzzle energy out to 300 yards or so. As a bonus many states require > .30 caliber to hunt big game...so the 7.62x39 fills that requirement as well. Rounds can be had for roughly $.32...making it cheaper to practice/hunt with than anything in it's class.
:hunt:Real men shoot 30.06 and 308. Anything less is for petite girls who need to keep their muzzle aim on target after the recoil :blond:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
:hunt:Real men shoot 30.06 and 308. Anything less is for petite girls who need to keep their muzzle aim on target after the recoil :blond:
In that case my shirt size is Jumbo Petite. YMMV

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Nice. Did you build it or buy it?
I bought a parts kit.

Then in short order found that the semi conversion parts were hard to get and the prices were going up.

I found a complete one (pictured) for slightly less then it would have taken me to complete the kit.

The prices have since doubled and I still have the kit.

I guess the answer to your question is yes.
I always forget about the kit when I have the welder out on another project.
I may paste the torched receiver together and have a dummy.
That way all the parts will be on the same platform and not just in the same area.

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
That's a pistol and not an SBR according to the treasonous losers at the bATFe and their arbitrary word salads they call "regulations". This is due to the fact that it lacks a rifle stock and has no forward vertical grip. Adding either or both of these things would make it non-compliant with the NFA.

Obviously check your state and local laws to ensure compliance there as some states dislike the 2A as written.

All that said, I'm not entirely sure why one spends $700 on a 9mm slug thrower, when a short carbine slug thrower chambered in a rifle caliber can be had for less and is also compliant with current bATFe gibberish. This is $150 less and offers superior firepower.

I probably nab that...and convert it to fire 7.62x39, but to each his/her own I guess. 5.56/.223 can be fine...particularly with heavier projectiles.

It'd be great chambered in 6.5 grendel...were the rounds not so crazy expensive.

I already have that AR, added a red dot and still have yet to shoot it.

Jarrod32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
This time of year I usually post about the "early bird" deals at the various seed and plant companies. But those deals don't seem to be in place this year. These (and other) seed companies were sold out of a lot of their products the past couple of years, so it appears that they have decided they don't need to offer extra deals. So maybe just a reminder here that if you want these particular products, you might be well served to order early before the product is sold out again this year.
1642905537069.png

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
High quality buffalo leather belt with double prong buckle handmade in Canada. Top shelf if you need a nice belt.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
My favorite shoes of all time. Light slip-on and airy yet durable and super comfortable. Machine washable too. This is the 3.0 2021 model. The 4.0 2022 has slight decorative changes to the sole as an update, but 99% the same shoe. $60+ @ Skechers outlet.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I can't speak to that. I've never bought that particular item. Just posting for those who are looking for cheap ammo.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Make sure you get the right size. I usually wear a 12, but these run long and an 11 fits perfectly.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
While shopping for groceries to make chicken scallopini marsala at Walmart today I also scored 2 x 525 round boxes of Remington .22lr Golden Bullets 1050fps @ $39.95 each. The guy behind the counter was just putting them into the glass case behind the register and sold them both to me.

I use lots of .22 in our 2 Taurus TX-22s and Ruger 10/22. Low recoil allows my wife to concentrate on her aim and I already know it cycles just fine. They also had some X 1250fps high velocity 300 rounds at $40 per box.