• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hello from WA state

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I been trying to get on here for like two years. I tried registering 4 or 5 times over the two years. Not sure why it never took until now but I may have missed the validation code, an extra step not seen on most forums. Messages sent to the admin at bottom of the forum went un answered. CO worker at a Hospital told me about this site. He's here somewhere but I don't know his handle.

I guess I have about 400 ounces of silver and a little bit of gold. I get most of my stuff from an Idaho dealer, they sell don't tread on me 1 oz coins Etc.

I still have a large savings. Any idea when the next crash will come and what I should do with cash assets?

Mike

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Wow, 400 ounces is nice. A little gold is great too, never put all your eggs in one basket, which crash are you speaking of ? I think the bottom for gold and silver will be reached this year but if your long term it really doesn't matter, just never buy with scared money. Welcome to the site.

pre-64'

Slaying Debt for Gold
Gold Chaser
Can I have your address so I might do a little metal detecting? I would like my eureka moment.

Promise I'll return it all after my name is published in the newspaper.:s9:

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The crash is going on as we speak. Food, food, food and don't tell the world about it. Got a place to live and survive, power, security, like minded friends?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Id invest some cash into good dividend stocks.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The crash is going on as we speak. Food, food, food and don't tell the world about it. Got a place to live and survive, power, security, like minded friends?
Got a well stocked location to flee to if needed 60 miles away. I live 3 miles from the Idaho Boarder. I used to live there, I ended up in WA when I needed a place to set my home. Regret it now after Sandy hook and the anti gun hysteria. I buy silver but also a lot of Brass if you know what I mean.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome to the board Vlad!

Glad you finally figured out the secret code...

Cornelius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I figure when you get into the higher Troy ounce numbers it's more fun to switch to pounds. You've got about 27 lbs of silver
Welcome aboard !! :)

By the way, he has over 33 pounds ( troy pounds is the proper way to express precious metals )

Last edited:

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Welcome to the board Vlad!

Glad you finally figured out the secret code...
Vlad was not my first choice of handles. I forgot the original one I wanted. After watching reports that ISIS wants to raise it's flag over the white house I joked I should form a paramilitary under the name Vlad's Impalers. So it was handy when I last registered.

spathatos

Seeker
Seeker
I been trying to get on here for like two years. I tried registering 4 or 5 times over the two years. Not sure why it never took until now but I may have missed the validation code, an extra step not seen on most forums. Messages sent to the admin at bottom of the forum went un answered. CO worker at a Hospital told me about this site. He's here somewhere but I don't know his handle.

I guess I have about 400 ounces of silver and a little bit of gold. I get most of my stuff from an Idaho dealer, they sell don't tread on me 1 oz coins Etc.

I still have a large savings. Any idea when the next crash will come and what I should do with cash assets?

Mike

Never tell anybody what you may or may not own. We are and have been crashing so there is no time like the present. Welcome.

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
Welcome aboard Vlad! You must be a E Wa vampire sucking metal out of Post Falls or Coeur d'Alene. Good state to find sliver.

Be ready to convert some silver into gold when it makes sense.

Remember , much easier to carry 10k in gold than silver.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hey guys lets say I need some advice and this forum being the type of people I trust, I could ask this on any forum but it seems this would be the best forum to ask. What would be the best sub forum to ask on?