• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Here are the companies requiring proof of vaccination from employees

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Here are the companies requiring proof of vaccination from employees​

https://money.yahoo.com/companies-requiring-proof-of-vaccination-from-employees-185710054.html

Some of corporate America are drawing hard lines on Covid-19 vaccination when workers return to the office — led this week by Big Tech.

Facebook and Google this week announced U.S.-based staffers must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination, while Twitter confirmed to Forbes that it requires in-person employees to prove their vaccination status after the company closed its headquarters and delayed its reopening plans.

Restaurateur and Union Square Hospitality Group CEO Danny Meyer announced on Thursday that not only employees but patrons who wish to dine indoors at the group’s full-service restaurants in New York City and Washington, D.C., will be required to show proof of vaccination beginning September 7.

“We feel like we’ve got an amazing responsibility to keep our guests and staff members safe,” Meyer told CNBC. “And that’s what we’re gonna do.”

For now, the company isn’t requiring mandatory vaccinations for its Shake Shack locations since the fast-food chain falls outside of the latest decree.

“Shake Shack will make the appropriate decision for them at the appropriate time,” Meyer said.

Short of mandates, companies and organizations alike are also offering cash incentives and on-site vaccinations to help ramp up vaccinations among their workers. Others have warned of penalties for staying unvaccinated, like the National Football League which is fining unvaccinated athletes nearly $15,000 for every pandemic safety measure infraction.

Here’s a list of companies requiring vaccination, incentivizing vaccination, or providing on-site vaccines in the U.S.

Requiring a vaccinated workforce

• San Francisco Bay Area Boys & Girls Clubs of the Peninsula
  • Delta Airlines is requiring new hires to be vaccinated
  • Michelin-starred New York City restaurant Eleven Madison Park
  • The Broadway production of Hamilton
  • Houston Methodist Hospital network
  • Lastique International Corp., a raw plastics distributor and recycler in Louisville, Kentucky
  • New York City department store Saks
  • Senior assisted living facilities Sunrise Senior Living, Enlivant, and IntegraCare
  • Facebook employees at U.S. campuses
  • U.S.-based Google employees
  • Employees of The Washington Post
  • New York City-based Morgan Stanley employees
  • CNN employees
  • Chicago-based Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
  • Le Bernardin, a Michelin-starred New York City restaurant
  • Twitter
  • Asset manager BlackRock
  • All office-based employees of Lyft
  • Private healthcare network Ascension Health
  • Cast and crew of U.S. Netflix productions
  • San Francisco city employees
  • Real estate firm, the Durst Corporation, is requiring all employees to be vaccinated or they will face termination.
  • Investment bank Jeffries Financial Group

Incentivizing vaccinations

• Discount grocery chain ALDI is offering its hourly employees up to four hours of paid time off for both doses of the vaccine. Salaried workers will get their hours adjusted to accommodate vaccination appointments.
  • New hires in Amazon warehouses can earn a $100 bonus on their first day for showing proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
  • Amtrak is offering employees a bonus equivalent to two hours of pay upon providing proof of vaccination plus excused absences for vaccination appointments during work hours.
  • Vaccinated employees of American Airlines will get an additional paid vacation day in 2022 and a $50 bonus.
  • Bolthouse Farms, the maker of juices and dressings, is offering its employees a $500 bonus if they get vaccinated at one of the company’s on-site clinics or can show proof of vaccination.
  • Yogurt and dairy product maker Chobani will cover up to six hours of time for hourly employees to get vaccinated.
  • Darden Restaurants, the hospitality group behind well-known restaurants like Olive Garden and LongHorn Steakhouse, is offering hourly employees four hours of pay to cover both doses of the vaccine.
  • Discount retailer Dollar General is offering its hourly workers a one-time stipend equivalent to four hours of work to get vaccinated. Salaried employees will receive scheduling accommodations for vaccination appointments.
  • Grocery delivery service Instacart is giving a $25 stipend to both in-store employees and independent contractors who have made at least five deliveries in a month.
  • JBS USA and Pilgrim's, the meat-processing plant, is offering its employees a $100 bonus for receiving the COVID-19 vaccination.
  • Kroger, the nation’s largest supermarket chain is offering its employees a $100 bonus with proof of inoculation, and essential and frontline staffers will receive a $100 store credit and 1,000 fuel points. Those who can’t receive the vaccination for medical or religious reasons are still eligible for the $100 so long as they complete an educational course.
  • The Mid-Atlantic and Southeast supermarket chain Lidl is offering its employees a $200 bonus for receiving the COVID-19 vaccination and scheduling flexibility for vaccination appointments.
  • Employees of both McDonald’s corporate offices and restaurants of the fast-food giant will receive up to four hours of paid time off to get vaccinated.
  • Southeastern grocer Publix is giving its employees $125 gift cards when providing proof of vaccination.
  • Starbucks employees will receive up to four hours of paid time for vaccine dosage appointments.
  • Target is offering hourly employees up to four hours of paid time off per vaccine dosage and will reimburse up to $30 roundtrip for using a Lyft to their vaccination appointments.
  • Trader Joe's is giving its workers an additional two hours of pay for each dose they receive and the freedom to adjust their schedules to accommodate vaccine appointments.
  • Small businesses generally don’t have the resources to fund costly company-wide inoculation clinics or issue vaccination bonuses. As an incentive, the IRS is offering businesses and nonprofits with fewer than 500 employees a refundable tax credit to offset time used by employees to receive or recover from vaccinations and reimburse for paid sick and family leave for employees due to COVID-19.

Providing at-work inoculations

• Amazon is providing on-site vaccination for its U.S. front-line employees
  • Bolthouse Farms
  • Last month, Houston’s Legacy Restaurants hosted a two-day vaccine pop-up for employees and their spouses
  • MGM Resorts has opened a vaccination clinic at the Mandalay Bay resort
  • Los Angeles County has a mobile vaccine unit for the city’s essential workers
  • Vivint, a Utah-based home security company

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
joementia just said states should use the fed $ to pay people $100 for getting jabbed.
Funny some sold out for a donut or beer. I can see the class action lawsuits already!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Two things come to mind here.

First, there's evidence that the Delta variant came about as the virus mutated around the genetic modification. It's logical...viruses, being simple codings, mutate/modify all the time. When an organism resists the original form, but accepts the mutated form...out comes the variant.

It's why taking penicillin BEFORE exposure to the clap, results in the libertine getting a mutated variant.

Second...Dr. Ted Noel, who's done several videos on the failure of face-diapers...discussed the issue of aerosol transmission. Droplets, from The Narrative, don't spread the virus, he asserts. They fall in front of the carrier (or anyone) and lay there. Aerosols, which are hundreds of times smaller, are what spread the virus in air.

And he remarked that flatulence and feces have incredible viral load. So...public restrooms, where the odor of scat just knocks you over...are a fine way to get viral load from the aerosol into your lungs.

So...this makes these businesses and the facilities they operate, hotbeds of infection for any future variant that "vaxxed" victims are carrying.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
As a remote worker I rarely go into the office (it's across two state lines and is a 2 hour drive) but now that the rules have recently been loosened, the company has scheduled an on-site 3 day event. My trip is booked and so is the hotel. The event is Sept 21 through 23rd. If by then the company requires all attendees to be vaccinated I'll refuse to attend that event and if they insist they'll get my two weeks notice right then and there! I'm fortunate enough to be able to be in this position. Make no mistake, if I'm forced to retire a few months earlier than I plan, I already know what my pastime will be. Doing everything I can to bring down this illegitimate power play going on. That should be fun considering I'll have lots of time and resources to devote to the effort.

I won't get bored!

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Claim a religious exemption from the vaxxing.

ALSO demand all OTHER relevant medical data for ALL employees be published and accepted by other attendees. Such as STDs, AIDS/HIV infection, cold, flu, obscure diseases, asthma, which they now believe is rooted in resiliant viral infections of the lungs.

If they reject these, file two lawsuits. You'll be out of work, but you may be made whole...since it will take years to work through, you might get your pay all the way to your normal retirement age.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's times like these that I enjoy working for myself. Even though the pay and benefits can suck at times the hours are great. But this is the real reason that I've avoided corporate life, we were just incompatible.

But this is a nice list to boycott and possible short sell.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the Right to Free Travel - 5th Amendment

all being removed by private corporation

what is the incentive for these business owners?

my 2¢, if i worked for any company that required any of this, within an hour, i wouldn't be

this is America, i'll do what i god damned well feel like doing and if not, i'll keep my cash in my pocket

that's still my #1 play, I Choose To Not Participate as much as I can, everywhere I go

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
what is the incentive for these business owners?

A lot of these companies have debt. At the megacorp level, I suspect that the largest owners( like maybe Blackrock or Vanguard) contact the top management and command them to follow the agendas of the billionaire elite.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
As a remote worker I rarely go into the office (it's across two state lines and is a 2 hour drive) but now that the rules have recently been loosened, the company has scheduled an on-site 3 day event. My trip is booked and so is the hotel. The event is Sept 21 through 23rd. If by then the company requires all attendees to be vaccinated I'll refuse to attend that event and if they insist they'll get my two weeks notice right then and there! I'm fortunate enough to be able to be in this position. Make no mistake, if I'm forced to retire a few months earlier than I plan, I already know what my pastime will be. Doing everything I can to bring down this illegitimate power play going on. That should be fun considering I'll have lots of time and resources to devote to the effort.

I won't get bored!
they will probably cancel that meeting Shooti. I see us in some form of lockdown or modified lockdown then. Also the date for our hospital to have vaccines was September 21st. They want this done NOW so if your company is going to push for the death jab I suspect you will be hearing soon.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A lot of these companies have debt. At the megacorp level, I suspect that the largest owners( like maybe Blackrock or Vanguard) contact the top management and command them to follow the agendas of the billionaire elite.
the really ironic part of this is for the small bussiness that push the vaccination they seem totally unaware that part of the point of the covid agenda is to put them out of business forever.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
the really ironic part of this is for the small bussiness that push the vaccination they seem totally unaware that part of the point of the covid agenda is to put them out of business forever.
Anyone know if there was anything except .gov during the Russian years?
My young friend there now is an entrepreneur and a great guy to deal with.
Just ordered some Voskhod razor blades from there. At least they appreciate my business.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
they will probably cancel that meeting Shooti. I see us in some form of lockdown or modified lockdown then. Also the date for our hospital to have vaccines was September 21st. They want this done NOW so if your company is going to push for the death jab I suspect you will be hearing soon.
I suspect you're correct Avalon. I'm not expecting to attend given the landscape now and extrapolating it all out over the next 7 weeks.
Beam me up Scottie!

:spaceship:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I suspect you're correct Avalon. I'm not expecting to attend given the landscape now and extrapolating it all out over the next 7 weeks.
Beam me up Scottie!

:spaceship:
Who would have thought we would be living in this alternate universe. Never a dull moment

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
yet another example of corporations/companies as half of the communist coup

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
People within those corporations.

Would you feel better if it were a Health Commissar for the Province, doing it? Or the Amerikan Liberation Army Medical Unit?

These things happen in totalitarian states. Which we've become...a ruling cast of a government-private partnership.

Textbook Fascism.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

They are exposing themselves as co-conspirators and Aparachik for the agenda.

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
if these cocksuckers are having trouble finding people to work now then look out. people are quitting their jobs left and right. why do you think there are so many flight cancellations? get what you need NOW! if you think the supply chain is fucked up wait till all this bullshit goes into effect!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Tyson Foods is the largest employer in Iowa and is now requiring the jab soon. So expect more chicken shortages.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My employer (West Fraser) in spring offered employees a $1k 'covid relief' bonus but tied it to proof of vaccination. Everyone I work with is $1k (less taxes) richer. LOL

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Off subject a tad - but RHYMES!

The Vaccine is MORPHING into a "Buy and Sell" Mark/Chip very quickly.

Gee YA THUNK?

Don't forget to get your GIRLY-BOY gene from the CDC... free with shot...

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Two things come to mind here.

First, there's evidence that the Delta variant came about as the virus mutated around the genetic modification. It's logical...viruses, being simple codings, mutate/modify all the time. When an organism resists the original form, but accepts the mutated form...out comes the variant.

It's why taking penicillin BEFORE exposure to the clap, results in the libertine getting a mutated variant.

Second...Dr. Ted Noel, who's done several videos on the failure of face-diapers...discussed the issue of aerosol transmission. Droplets, from The Narrative, don't spread the virus, he asserts. They fall in front of the carrier (or anyone) and lay there. Aerosols, which are hundreds of times smaller, are what spread the virus in air.

And he remarked that flatulence and feces have incredible viral load. So...public restrooms, where the odor of scat just knocks you over...are a fine way to get viral load from the aerosol into your lungs.

So...this makes these businesses and the facilities they operate, hotbeds of infection for any future variant that "vaxxed" victims are carrying.
Watch Dr David Martin on Rumble.com...he explains there is no delta, no variation, no "novel" virus.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
if you think the supply chain is fucked up wait till all this bullshit goes into effect!
Friend tried to buy a high end mountain bike. Guy just looked at him & said he can add him to the list. His number #151. When he asked how long it will take the guy said 2-3 years. Friend asked how will you pay your rent if you don't sell stuff. I don't know was the reply.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Tyson Foods is the largest employer in Iowa and is now requiring the jab soon. So expect more chicken shortages.
So. More people refusing the Jab as a condition to their job, and more power to them. We should all have that courage.

Who benefits more in a general strike? Us or our would-be slavemasters?

I don't know. I would like to think it would benefit US more, bringing the economy down to rubble. The economy is NOT Klaus and the Davos Boyz...it is us. The working people who work, think, engineer, manufacture, sell, transport, buy, and use.

Not the oligarchs who take established consumption patterns and disrupt them by moving sourcing into that slave camp called China. And who got so rich off that disruption that they think leveling ALL the economy, forcing us into slave-muzzles, will make them richer.

Let them find out, I say. But I'd like to hear alternate scenarios.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So. More people refusing the Jab as a condition to their job, and more power to them. We should all have that courage.

I don't know. I would like to think it would benefit US more, bringing the economy down to rubble. The economy is NOT Klaus and the Davos Boyz...it is us. The working people who work, think, engineer, manufacture, sell, transport, buy, and use.

Not the oligarchs who take established consumption patterns and disrupt them by moving sourcing into that slave camp called China. And who got so rich off that disruption that they think leveling ALL the economy, forcing us into slave-muzzles, will make them richer.

Remember 2/3rds of the country can't scrape $1000 together in an emergency. Working poor have little choice unless they go on welfare but then tptb will simply demand the jab to get that. Dammed if you do. Dammed if you don't. In the mean time small business is slipping away.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Quickest way to put an end to all of this shit, truck drivers stepping up to the plate shutting everything down.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
So the cost of entry into a job in these places is to take an experimental jab against a virus that has a mortality rate of about 1%?
This snake needs it's head cut off. The world has truly gone insane.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So the cost of entry into a job in these places is to take an experimental jab against a virus that has a mortality rate of about 1%?
This snake needs it's head cut off. The world has truly gone insane.
It's not madness.

It's very, very calculated.

Here's a take on the current situation, by The Daily Bell:

COVID Warlord Fauci: Mask Back on, Slave

COVID Warlord/Vaxx Dominatrix Anthony Fauci issued a new royal decree to the slaves: once again, it’s mask time. Because of science.

The never-ending process goes like this:

Announce “emergency measures” to combat an emerging threat (in this case, lockdowns and mandatory mask-wearing to combat an unknown virus)

Normalize these new measures and condition the society to slowly accept them as permanent over time

As a reward for compliance, release the chokehold temporarily as an escape valve to quell growing discontent

When the subjugated class looks the other way, clamp down even tighter with a brand-new justification (in this case, a new “variant”)

Repeat.

COVID variants, in the above context, are the gifts that keep on giving:

“Viruses mutate constantly. This is especially true of viruses that contain RNA as their genetic material, such as coronaviruses and influenza viruses.”

The COVID regime is carefully titrated psychological warfare used by authoritarians for time immemorial — forever turning the heat up, one degree at a time, one obscene restriction imposed on a formerly free people at a time…

Accordingly, it’s way past time, if you haven’t already, to face some hard facts. If the social engineers, headed by COVID Warlord Anthony Fauci, the federal bureaucracy, and the WHO get their way:

The masks, the ultimate symbol of ritual submission to the COVID warlords, will not come off – science is irrelevant

The lockdowns will not end; they will merely be intermittently released as temporary rewards for a compliant population, only to be inevitably reinstituted at a convenient future point

The vaccine agenda will be enforced by way of “passports” needed to access basic resources (like grocery stores if you live in a city) and participate in what’s left of society.

Stop being naïve: THIS IS 21st CENTURY WARFARE – what the Chinese government calls “unrestricted warfare” — waged by totalitarians against basic human dignity. And, for the moment, we — the average, decent people not only of the United States but the entire world — are losing.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Remember 2/3rds of the country can't scrape $1000 together in an emergency. Working poor have little choice unless they go on welfare but then tptb will simply demand the jab to get that. Dammed if you do. Dammed if you don't. In the mean time small business is slipping away.
It will, anyway. That's part of the Grate Reshit.

If they keep on going to work, they'll be poisoned anyway with the Jab. They're Useless Eaters, in the eyes of the Globalists. So that's no salvation.

This is akin to the dilemma that concentration-camp victims, or gulag inmates, found themselves in. Cooperate, and probably die anyway - just not today. Resist, and die immediately.

I know which is the more pain-saving; but I can't force that courage on others. I'm not sure I have it myself.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is akin to the dilemma that concentration-camp victims, or gulag inmates, found themselves in. Cooperate, and probably die anyway - just not today. Resist, and die immediately.
Interesting point. Is there any info on what was done by the inmates? I know many had choices but to learn from their mistakes the first would be to not get on the train & save yourself a lot of missery to begin with.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Interesting point. Is there any info on what was done by the inmates? I know many had choices but to learn from their mistakes the first would be to not get on the train & save yourself a lot of missery to begin with.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Not exactly the answer you’re looking for but there is some incite in this book.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Probably not going to be a difficult choice. I imagine it won't be long before they require a vaccine for guests.
Who's going to travel? Or is this for lockup or the illegals they are bringing in and .gov will spend whatever it takes to house them?

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Who's going to travel? Or is this for lockup or the illegals they are bringing in and .gov will spend whatever it takes to house them?
Travel has not ceased despite the headlines.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Travel has not ceased despite the headlines.
This spring I stayed in a motel 3 times. Close to empty. Like 10-15 cars total. No one in the halls. In the area of a casino but not why I was there.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Last edited:

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
...lol...they want you safe from people who aren't infected because the not a vaccine won't keep you safe but you need it because either way you gotta have it to lessen the symptoms...maybe...AND...no side effects...lol