• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Here Comes the SDRs : IMF to Flood Market with 250 BILLION SDRs....

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
the DUMP to be on August 28th,2021:

Lynette Zang's Look - WHY THE GOLD AND SILVER DUMP:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
SDRs are soooo 1970s.

Go straight to Quatloos!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they're bringing the Monetary Inflation home........

main street will one day soon be awash in worth-less dollars

they're creating the very inflation they've never been able to produce for us

edit to add: she doesn't seem to believe this will happen, rather, we'll get price inflation as this wealth will go directly to the elitists / wealthy / the global leaders

i like her videos...

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder if the Bureau of Engraving and Printing is dusting off those $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 dollar plates? If so, I am sure a lot of people will be Googling who the heck are Presidents McKinley and Cleveland. I'll assume that most people know who Madison is but I am sure many would be like Solomon P. Chase?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wonder if the Bureau of Engraving and Printing is dusting off those $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 dollar plates?
naw, that's going to make it too easy

i heard:
they're beginning to manufacture wheelbarrows at the BEP

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder if the Bureau of Engraving and Printing is dusting off those $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 dollar plates? If so, I am sure a lot of people will be Googling who the heck are Presidents McKinley and Cleveland. I'll assume that most people know who Madison is but I am sure many would be like Solomon P. Chase?
The bank took a 10k Treasury Note away from my grandfather when he was buying another grocery store. They told him it was bankers' use only and confiscated the bill.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1628699030315.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
note: there's one of these notes with a specific mark on the right side, worth a few hundred dollars to collectors

i've sold a few to some ebayers for crazy prices, but there are more with different marks, they're available everywhere and not worth as much

caveat emptor

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I hope I am dead and gone when this shit hits the USSA
imho, you're here, like the rest of us, for a reason...don't know what, don't care when or why, i just believe it's that simple

besides, we'll do fine, that's why we're here

:summer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I hope I am dead and gone when this shit hits the USSA
and miss all the fun? I wouldn't miss the fall of the almighty dollar for the world!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
note: there's one of these notes with a specific mark on the right side, worth a few hundred dollars to collectors

i've sold a few to some ebayers for crazy prices, but there are more with different marks, they're available everywhere and not worth as much

caveat emptor
what mark? I want to check my note on my desk to see if its one of the desired ones!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
oh man...alright, i'll figure it out and get back to you...:2 thumbs up: i just gotta find one of them

give me a bit...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Copy of 2008 Zimbabwe Set 2 1 - Copy.JPG

here's a photo of the set i sold, $75 a piece back in July 2018 and i had $6 into each one

there are other marks available but didn't carry this premium, i tried to figure it out back then but figured if i give it enough time, i'll know how it all works, First Hand,

and we're nearly there

GL i hope the price still holds

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
More fake fiat, funny money created by the globalist banksters. From Investopedia:

"An SDR is essentially an artificial currency instrument used by the IMF and is built from a basket of important national currencies."

"the international supply of the U.S. dollar and gold—the two main reserve assets—wasn’t sufficient to support growth in global trade and the related financial transactions that were taking place. This prompted member countries to form an international reserve asset under the guidance of the IMF.

In 1973, a few years after the SDR was created, the Bretton Woods system imploded, moving major currencies to the floating exchange rate system. In time, international capital markets expanded considerably, enabling creditworthy governments to borrow funds. This saw many governments register exponential growth in their international reserves. These developments diminished the stature of the SDR as a global reserve currency."

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
More fake fiat, funny money created by the globalist banksters. From Investopedia:

"An SDR is essentially an artificial currency instrument used by the IMF and is built from a basket of important national currencies."

"the international supply of the U.S. dollar and gold—the two main reserve assets—wasn’t sufficient to support growth in global trade and the related financial transactions that were taking place. This prompted member countries to form an international reserve asset under the guidance of the IMF.

In 1973, a few years after the SDR was created, the Bretton Woods system imploded, moving major currencies to the floating exchange rate system. In time, international capital markets expanded considerably, enabling creditworthy governments to borrow funds. This saw many governments register exponential growth in their international reserves. These developments diminished the stature of the SDR as a global reserve currency."

I call the SDR "fiat squared."

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Quarter of a trillion? Chump change.
Just the infrastructure bill that passed the Senate is 4x that big at $1T.
Under Trump congress borrowed $7.8T in four years.
Biden will surpass that if he stays in office that long.
My only question is if a liquidity crisis is lurking.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
CURRENTLY gold is not figured into the SDR Basket.
"...The SDR was initially defined as equivalent to 0.888671 grams of fine gold—which, at the time, was also equivalent to one U.S. dollar. After the collapse of the Bretton Woods system, the SDR was redefined as a basket of currencies.".
The current SDR basket of currencies are:
CurrencyWeights determined in the 2015 ReviewFixed Number of Units of Currency for a 5-year period Starting Oct 1, 2016
U.S. Dollar41.730.58252
Euro30.930.38671
Chinese Yuan10.921.0174
Japanese Yen8.3311.900
Pound Sterling 8.090.085946

With influence from CHINA and RUSSIA gold maybe added to the next SDR Basket. The IMF Review of the SDR Basket as been postponed to July 2022 with an effective date in August 2022.
If the IMF returns to its original definition of 0.888671 grams of gold added to the SDR Basket group ( along with additional currencies proposed for the next basket), AND just using today's spot market price of $1748.62 a gram of gold in the SDR basket adds a current usd value of $56.41 to the next SDR Basket conglomeration.

SDR Info and figures from: https://www.imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/Sheets/2016/08/01/14/51/Special-Drawing-Right-SDR

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Quarter of a trillion? Chump change.
Just the infrastructure bill that passed the Senate is 4x that big at $1T.
Under Trump congress borrowed $7.8T in four years.
Biden will surpass that if he stays in office that long.
My only question is if a liquidity crisis is lurking.
Those numbers won't matter when the usd goes down the shitter. Zero times 1Trillion is still ZERO.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Those numbers won't matter when the usd goes down the shitter. Zero times 1Trillion is still ZERO.
shhhhhh

common core doesn't teach that.....

:secret: