• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Here we go: Former Biden Staffer Files Criminal Complaint With DC Police

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Still not a word from the LeftStream Media about this.

Former Biden Staffer Files Criminal Complaint With DC Police

SCOTT MOREFIELDREPORTER
April 11, 202010:48 AM ET

A former staffer for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has reportedly filed a formal criminal complaint against her former boss with the Washington, D.C. police.

Tara Reade, who last month accused the former vice president and longtime senator of sexually assaulting her in 1993 while employed as one of his Senate staffers, told police that Biden “assaulted her in a Senate corridor, shoving his hand under her skirt and penetrating her with his fingers,” Business Insider reported Saturday while also noting that the “statute of limitations for the alleged assault has passed.”

Reade told writer and podcast host Katie Halper about her allegations last month:

This is a story that @ReadeAlexandra has been trying to tell since it happened in 1993. It's a story about sexual assault, retaliation and silencing. #meToo https://soundcloud.com/katie-halper/joe-bidens-accuser-finally-tells-her-full-story …

“We were alone, and it was the strangest thing,” Reade told Halper. “There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall. His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And then, he went, he went down my skirt and then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers…and um…He was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me.”

“He got finished doing what he was doing and I, how I was pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might have said,” she continued. “And I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘I thought’ or if ‘I heard.’ It’s like he implied that I had done this.”
Biden’s campaign has vehemently denied the allegation. (RELATED: Alyssa Milano Says Joe Biden Deserves ‘Due Process’ In Sexual Assault Allegation)

“Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims. We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false,” deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield said in a statement to Fox News.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/11/former-joe-biden-staffer-tara-reade-criminal-complaint/

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1993? Who fugging gives a damn. Why did it take her 27 years to get bent about it?

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
but:
That's no longer the issue. she's a woman and she's to be believed. Period. End of Discussion.

I learned that from a Communist

now, lets see how this plays out...
:green tea:

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1993? Who fugging gives a damn. Why did it take her 27 years to get bent about it?
That didn't stop the Lunatic Leftists from going after Kavanaugh from an alleged event 50 years ago when he was in high school.

Biden was a grown man, a sitting Senator at the time.

Hypocrisy is the point.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
When's the arraignment?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
That didn't stop the Lunatic Leftists from going after Kavanaugh from an alleged event 50 years ago when he was in high school.
The only difference between Kavanaugh and Biden is Biden actually DID it...

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
What really matters is the capital "D" beside Bidens name: "Drop the case"

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
unbroken record on the other side...

1586641510546.png

dacrunch