• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Herniated T7 disc

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Was using heat, therapist told me switch to ice , that working better for me. I was thinking if I could hang like a scare crow the weight of my legs would stretch me out
Alternate heat and ice.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Rest. Do nothing but PT as though your life depended on it.
If you are even slightly overweight, moderate fasting will probably make a big difference.
CBD and THC much better than the pharma.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I started using someones inversion table, 3 minutes friday and 5 today, got relief both times, going to try it a few more days and if it continues to give relief I will buy one, anyone know how long you should lay on them on a regular basis?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
FYI - Around here there is advertisements for Laser Spine Surgery. A buddy of mine was dealing with persistent Lower Back issues + he is diabetic. The closest one to Central Kentucky used a hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Their commercials are spot one "Up and have you walking the same day." according to him.
The procedure is small incisions with less interference with healthy tissues.
They got him up and out of the hospital but they asked him to stay close by for the next two days. Fortunately he has a girlfriend that lives in Northern KY so accommodations for him were not an additional expense.
According to him his insurance covered much of the costs.

He has had no issues since his surgery and the nerve issues he says are healing and going away.

Something to consider if all else fails.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Did 10 minutes on table, back felt like new for around 45 minutes, maybe if i would do it 5x6 times daily it would solve it permantely, another few days of this working im going to buy one

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When I used a Chiropractor for some back pain, after the manipulation, and traction, he'd have me lay on an ice pack for 10-15 minutes to rush fresh blood into the area.

Something else to consider.

Good Luck and Best Wishes