• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HERR MUELLER'S Report is in the hands of the U.S Attorney General Wm BARR

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What happened to the 'thousands, 10's of thousands of sealed indictments' generated from this investigation?
That's the first thing that struck me. No more indictments doesn't means there aren't existing sealed ones lurking out there ready to be unsealed when the time is right! That said, there sure seems to be lots of joy coming from Mudville this moring:
You guys are looking at the wrong investigation, this one is muellers. The huber and horowitz investigation is the one that is supposably generating all the sealed indictments. Whether any of that is true we shall see. I am hoping for some fireworks now that this particular witch hunt is over.

.:don't    know2:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I honestly gave up on trying to stay current on the ongoing shitshow this has become. One thing I do like though is how President Trump
just keeps working and smiling and doing his job as president no matter how dramatic the rest of this gets.
Seriously, the left's consistent inability to rattle President Trump and put him off his game has got to be driving them fucking crazy, especially the state run media.

No man has ever taken 2 1/2 years of their hyper smears and lies and stood there laughing at them, strong as ever.
That alone is amazing, and admirable!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This is going to be awesome we already got tickets and are going to make the drive down there!
Red TRUMP 2020 MAGA hats will be here Monday.

:2 thumbs up:

Trump to hold campaign rally in Grand Rapids
By BRYCE HUFFMAN 16 HOURS AGO
TweetShareGoogle+Email

The rally is scheduled for Thursday, March 28 at 7 p.m
President Donald Trump is bringing a campaign rally to Grand Rapids.
The rally is scheduled for Thursday, March 28 at 7 p.m. at Van Andel Arena. Free tickets are available here.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A person duly elected cannot be put through the barrage of BS Trump has been put through or only those approved by the "Deep State" and media will run for office and be elected.
Maybe that's the plan, and why they're so upset over Trump having won.

The only reason this got press was Trump kept running his mouth, no Trump and most of us would not have heard of this, so why did Trump distract you, and what did he slip by you? Thanks for playing.
Why didn't you tell us that you're a comedian?
....because you must be kidding. You honestly believe that the only reason we've been bombarded with Russian collusion accusations for the past 2+ years, is because your President Trump wouldn't shut up about it? Really? lol lol lol lol lol

Edited to add:...or by "no Trump" you actually mean, that had he not won the election that we would not have heard about it? If so, that's probably true because the only reason we heard about it was because the hag's supporters thought they could use it to remove him from office. Remember, there's been talk from the traitors of how to get rid of him ever since the day he was elected.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
You honestly believe that the only reason we've been bombarded with Russian collusion accusations for the past 2+ years, is because Trump wouldn't shut up about it? Really? lol lol lol lol lol
Just reading comments from leftists after any truthful article about President Trump is an alarming window into complete madness.
These TDS loons are not recovering, not waking up and not dealing with any shreds of reality or sanity anymore.

Seriously, pick a website and read some. They have completely lost their freaking minds and sound more ridiculous every day.

snapoutofit.gif

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
dtom2 7 hours ago

They have invested so much emotional capital into their hate of this president that every failed deception that they latch onto which produces nothing sends them running for their Prozac with their hair on fire. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait to watch them melt down again when the failure of this particular lie sends them over the edge one more time. .

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
one question, how can anybody read this report in its entirety and give a condensed version as soon as this weekend?. just guessing its got to be thousands of pages long. If Trumps clean he just went up a few notches in my book.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
one question, how can anybody read this report in its entirety and give a condensed version as soon as this weekend?. just guessing its got to be thousands of pages long. If Trumps clean he just went up a few notches in my book.
Mueller leaked the outcome at least 2 weeks ago to select leftists and their media, that we know because that's when pelosi came out and said there would be no impeaching President Trump. They have been trying to set up a soft landing for their hair-on-fire cult since then.

Didn't work. The cult is still freaking out.

.:2 thumbs up:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So sorry many of you fell for Trumps game, after all he is a New York City Boy, did you really think if the prosecutors in NYC never laid a glove on him, the D.C. boys had a chance? While you were watching this show, he sold us out to Insert nation here.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So sorry that you fell for the never Trumpers game.
If both parties are owned by Insert Nation Here, it makes no difference which one gets in...
1553356571703.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This cnn crowd is about to burst into tears. Wolf blitzer is stammering and trying to pick fragments of crack out of the carpet to stick in his pipe.
TDS on steroids. Even the leftist female is laughing at him.

Poor ol WB is looking for fly shit in the pepper !

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Part of the report is a "Conclusion" section that should do a good job of condensing. Most of the rest of the report will be data and interviews supporting the "conclusion".

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Part of the report is a "Conclusion" section that should do a good job of condensing. Most of the rest of the report will be data and interviews supporting the "conclusion".
When it comes to reading Federal documents it is best to start at the back and read to the front. You get to the decision much quicker and then take your time with particulars, Good or Bad.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No worries! The DIms will never give up....ever! They'll keep us stuck in a quagmire until they're either in power or totally eliminated! That's OUR choice!
1553391006789.png

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No worries! The DIms will never give up....ever! They'll keep us stuck in a quagmire until they're either in power or totally eliminated! That's OUR choice!
View attachment 126894
Let them pay for it out of their campaign funds !!

Naw, just eliminate them !
:oriental:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Trump Celebrates End of Mueller Witch Hunt — Goes Golfing with Kid Rock
by Jim Hoft March 23, 2019 145 Comments
Washington DC was abuzz all day Friday over Mueller’s impending report.
After nearly two years of investigating President Trump and his associates for so-called ‘Russian collusion’ during the 2016 election, Mueller delivered a report to the Justice Department.

Barr told Congress that Special Counsel Robert Mueller finished his investigation on the junk Trump-Russia allegations. Barr also told the lawmakers that there will be no more indictments of Trump officials regarding the Trump-Russia collusion narrative.

This news devastated the American left. Rachel Maddow was in tears.

On Saturday President Trump celebrated the end of the Mueller witch hunt by golfing with Kid Rock.

Kid Rock

@KidRock

Another great day on the links! Thank you to POTUS for having me and to EVERYONE at Trump International for being so wonderful. What a great man, so down to earth and so fun to be with!! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!! -Kid Rock

5:55 PM - Mar 23, 2019

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Let them pay for it out of their campaign funds !!

Naw, just eliminate them !
:oriental:
I believe that will be the only way to get rid of them I'm afraid. While this tweet may be fake, it doesn't change the fact that they're circling the wagons and they simply won't stop, and they won't shut up! Let the cleansing begin soon!

1553435826924.png

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As he storms off, stomping his feet, and kicking his lower lip out of the way. I bet he went home, went straight to bed and laid face down screaming and kicking as he wore himself out and fell asleep.
:rage 1 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I believe that will be the only way to get rid of them I'm afraid. While this tweet may be fake, it doesn't change the fact that they're circling the wagons and they simply won't stop, and they won't shut up! Let the cleansing begin soon!

View attachment 126921
Butt butt Mueller spent 2 years and $25 million looking into it, and found zero zip nada. You're a farkin' fool Schifty, and "it goes without saying" that you're gonna cost your party the 2020 election..

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Butt butt Mueller spent 2 years and $25 million looking into it, and found zero zip nada. You're a farkin' fool Schifty, and "it goes without saying" that you're gonna cost your party the 2020 election..
Hopefully he'll already have been hanged by 2020

swinging hang in there.gif

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
NAW, Leave him around to point fingers at for those 2020 voters. Then a proper hanging after he is found guilty of TREASON. NO RETRIAL.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
NAW, Leave him around to point fingers at for those 2020 voters. Then a proper hanging after he is found guilty of TREASON. NO RETRIAL.
Is that hanging with a doorknob and designer scarf?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Is that hanging with a doorknob and designer scarf?
Why not go with a Public Hanging in the Town Square. :hang: Brings back the Good Ol' Days when people weren't always good. :tied up: And Public Hangings were used as a social control :hang:. Makes some think twice about evil doing :tied up: :hang: and ONE who will NEVER do it again. IMHO

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don’t worry , more collusion on the way , more investigations , more bullshit......

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...m=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=fbchat

Democrats in US Congress call for probe into Chinese influence around Trump

Cracker, from your link:
Senior Democrats in Congress have called on the FBI to investigate the activities of a businesswoman amid reports that she could pose a national security threat.
WTF IS THAT ?
The hag bitch from Arkansas is 10,000 times worse than any other person in the entire USA ! :rage 1

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What a shame. Disgraceful use of democracy to fulfill partisan witch hunt. Sacrificing truth so that the deep state satans can do whatever to the representatives of the people. once upon a time truth was the guiding principle and institutions would safe guard their integrity by getting to the bottom of the truth. Now it is presumption of guilt.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
AG's first report / letter to congress basically exonerated trump and family.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
...called on the FBI to investigate the activities of a businesswoman

But... won't they find a huge, illegal Pelosi and husband chicom stack of connections almost instantly?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1553458290536.png

The Dims are but the pawns!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1553459185173.png