• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HERR MUELLER'S Report is in the hands of the U.S Attorney General Wm BARR

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Just reading comments from leftists after any truthful article about President Trump is an alarming window into complete madness.
These TDS loons are not recovering, not waking up and not dealing with any shreds of reality or sanity anymore.

Seriously, pick a website and read some. They have completely lost their freaking minds and sound more ridiculous every day.

. View attachment 126821
I'm not convinced the responses on social media are real. But if they are actual people, I wish I was in the psyciatry field. They must be making bank on TDS.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm not convinced the responses on social media are real. But if they are actual people, I wish I was in the psyciatry field. They must be making bank on TDS.
Believe it! The enemy is more formidable than we are led to believe! NEVER underestimate the enemy sir!!!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I WANT A REFUND !!! This whole sham was a waste of our tax dollars !! :totally steamed::rage 1

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I WANT A REFUND !!! This whole sham was a waste of our tax dollars !! :totally steamed::rage 1
You're lucky they don't kill ya! Given the chance, they will!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We need to start hunting these shills down and exterminating them. Enough already!!! Agent provocateurs need to be eliminated!! It's past time we take our country back!

1553463837337.png

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bob up & kiss my cesca !!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Return salvo....and the beat goes on...

1553465251541.png

More investigations, more delays.....starting to see a pattern here! I think we're being had!!!!

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What I just thought while catching up here.
The DEMONCRATS are throwing allegations at D.J. TRUMP, POTUS, we KNOW they have already committed.
1. Slick Willie signed off allowing high tech computerized milling machines SOLD to Red China. Machines the U.S. Navy use to create silent running submarine propellers. A few years later during "W"s term a Commie Sub rose within point blank shooting range of one of our Aircraft carriers in the middle of a training Armada. NOBODY HEARD IT.
1a. Probably some of the same computerized machinery that allows the Chinks to make their copy-cat stealth fighter the REDS left out for Robt Gates to see on political talks visit.
2. Obama over the hot microphone talking of schemes with Russia.
Hitlary presses the RESET BUTTON w/ Russia and gets Ukraine geeks to hack in U.S. Elections.

Yep, They are charging GOP with things they have already done.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is going to be awesome we already got tickets and are going to make the drive down there!
Red TRUMP 2020 MAGA hats will be here Monday.

:2 thumbs up:

Trump to hold campaign rally in Grand Rapids
By BRYCE HUFFMAN 16 HOURS AGO
TweetShareGoogle+Email

The rally is scheduled for Thursday, March 28 at 7 p.m
President Donald Trump is bringing a campaign rally to Grand Rapids.
The rally is scheduled for Thursday, March 28 at 7 p.m. at Van Andel Arena. Free tickets are available here.
Tell him I said hi.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here we go....another 2 years of obstruction and delay....
1553469611579.png

Last edited:

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A couple points that need to be made that you never hear about.

1) The FBI warned the DNC on two occasions that their firewall was inadequate. The RNC spent the money on cyber protection. The DNC likely spent it on Johnnie Walker for Hillary.

2)The hack revealed potential election crimes committed by Hillary and the DNC including the rigging of certain primaries against Bernie Sanders. It also include evidence of "pay to play" with ultra rich donors and special communication lines the DNC had with the media and the favored treatment they received.

Russia, among many States (Israel, China, etc) have been trying to influence your elections for decades. It's nothing new. We do the same thing to other countries but on an even bigger scale. It's only a "big deal" now because Hillary lost. It's about trying to make Trump illegitimate and attempt a soft-coup and to take the heat off of the DNC for their corruption and incompetence.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
1) The FBI warned the DNC on two occasions that their firewall was inadequate. The RNC spent the money on cyber protection. The DNC likely spent it on Johnnie Walker for Hillary.
It actually wasn't their firewall. Hillary's campaign was using Google Apps and someone sent a security reminder to everyone in the campaign stating the password needed to be reset. When the link was clicked, it went to a bad URL that looked just like a Google sign-in. The page then reset the password but stored a copy of it elsewhere. My understanding was there were a few dozen e-mail addresses that were compromised.

The mail server that was stored in her lawyer's office may have needed an updated firewall.

bb

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A few years later during "W"s term a Commie Sub rose within point blank shooting range of one of our Aircraft carriers in the middle of a training Armada. NOBODY HEARD IT.
For the record, nobody heard it because they weren't conducting anti-sub activities during that training mission.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/hi...-in-the-middle-of-a-carrier-battle-group.html

Admiral William Fallon, the former commander of the US Forces in the Pacific,.....pointed out that the battle group wasn’t engaged in anti-submarine activity. If it had “and if this Chinese sub came in the middle of this, then it could have escalated into something that could have been very unforeseen.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
For the record, nobody heard it because they weren't conducting anti-sub activities during that training mission.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/hi...-in-the-middle-of-a-carrier-battle-group.html

Admiral William Fallon, the former commander of the US Forces in the Pacific,.....pointed out that the battle group wasn’t engaged in anti-submarine activity. If it had “and if this Chinese sub came in the middle of this, then it could have escalated into something that could have been very unforeseen.
I bet they do now!!!

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
For the record - the snippet about the DNC being "hacked" by the Russians in Muellers report is bullshit - but, it telegraphs the intention to bury what really happened in the dustbin of history.

No justice for Seth Rich.

No investigation of what really happened with the DNC hack...

Never forget what William Binney said about it being impossible for it to have been a hack - the transfer speeds were too quick for it to have been anything other than a data download onto a thumb drive...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
...and you thought they were defeated. They won't stop paralyzing the country with their hate of Trump until they're dead!! Remove these people and lets get our country moving again!

1553521833199.png

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Democraps know that Trump will veto just about bill they would ever propose, so they've got nothing to lose by spending all their time investigating him.

"Gridlock is good!"

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Who wrote that? Author got cut off.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Who wrote that? Author got cut off.
Probably a right wing troll but it makes sense non the less!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
All part of the insurance plan hillary put in place. I'm sure no one thought this was just going to end.
3-5 more months at least to keep this narrative alive so they can get the elections into full swing.
Some states want illegals to vote, Pelosi wants to lower the voting age.
No id needed to vote.
The end of the electoral college so LA and NYC can decide all elections.

Anything to rig this in the dems favor. They throw out 30 things that are all unconstitutional and the R's give them 5 so it looks like they are negotiating.

Next up is the 2nd amendment. As soon as they get a dem in office it's coming. We will go the way of NZ because 450 in DC said so. Exemptions for the Gov of course and their security detail.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
All part of the insurance plan hillary put in place. I'm sure no one thought this was just going to end.
3-5 more months at least to keep this narrative alive so they can get the elections into full swing.
Some states want illegals to vote, Pelosi wants to lower the voting age.
No id needed to vote.
The end of the electoral college so LA and NYC can decide all elections.

Anything to rig this in the dems favor. They throw out 30 things that are all unconstitutional and the R's give them 5 so it looks like they are negotiating.

Next up is the 2nd amendment. As soon as they get a dem in office it's coming. We will go the way of NZ because 450 in DC said so. Exemptions for the Gov of course and their security detail.
No one can hear you CL because of all the backslapping going on since the Mueller investigation needed. I'm still guessing that every single traitor we've known about for years still slept in their own beds last night. Nothing really changed from 2 years ago.