• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hey Shootist! Where is Jeff Beauregard Sessions?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Right now Sessions is home on his plantation finishing up his book on how he saved Hillaries ass from prison and how he fooled the R's into thinking he was something great and someone to be trusted. He sure fooled Trump. He's probably on the phone with Hillary trying to negotiate how many copies of his book the Cinton foundation will purchase as a reward for his loyalty.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Surely at this point there's no one left still clinging onto the Q thing is there?
Well, shooter went and drank the Q-lade, CL.

He gotten a bit shaky but hadn't quite keeled over yet.

So the gimmer A-team went into high gear and organized this spontaneous intervention.

Somewhere on a conspiracy forum far away

The force intervenes and neutralizes the dreaded Q virus.

And here I was planning on doing a 1970 Kent State-Q today, but obviously missed all the fun. :surrender:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The Estimated Net Worth of Jeff Sessions is $14 Million. The Net Worth of Jeff Sessions has seen a hike of 18% over the past few years. Jeff Sessions is an American politician and lawyer who is the 84th Attorney General of the United States.

I bet Jeff got a sweet retirement package from Uncle Sam.......
They all do

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This thread is dead already? We must have the group attention span of A.D.D./crack addicts on crystal meth around here.

Well, keefer spotted Santa yesterday. Try not to laugh, but it was the real foockin Santa Claus. :panda:

Now, I dont believe in Santa Claus and I sure the hell wasn't looking for him when I ran right smack into the old white haired/long bearded dude face to face.

Almost started a thread in the cigar room on the experience, but after seenin what you Storm Troopers did to those poor Q~ballers, 'ole keef ain't sayin shite.

Should have taken his picture, he was dressed in this worn out looking green long underwear top, complete with pit stains under the arms, but both my cell phones were dead. And I only have one friggen subscriber anyway, so fuk it, you will just have to take my word on it.

Yeah, I can see it now:

Mall of America

Keef runs into ....

I'm not going to say anything more about it and will probably delete this post later.

I will say Santa Claus had this strange disillusion look in his eyes, like he can't believe what the world has come too. I imagine he felt a bit like a whore being dragged out before Thanksgiving when all he really wanted to do was to keep hope/dreams alive in the hearts of little children.

So, yes shooter, there is a Santa. But I still don't buy that Q-ball crap ... To each their own.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes,_Virginia,_there_is_a_Santa_Claus
Nice believable story keef. But sorry to say with the amount of posters that have you on ignore maybe only 15 people read it, half of that are reading my response.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Estimated Net Worth of Jeff Sessions is $14 Million. The Net Worth of Jeff Sessions has seen a hike of 18% over the past few years. Jeff Sessions is an American politician and lawyer who is the 84th Attorney General of the United States.

I bet Jeff got a sweet retirement package from Uncle Sam.......
Wonder what the Dems and Clintons paid him under the table to not go after him

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Nice believable story keef. But sorry to say with the amount of posters that have you on ignore maybe only 15 people read it, half of that are reading my response.
Thats fine. I only post for three people here, well, maybe four as I detest public forums.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I just want to personally thank Andial, Mr Paradise and Keef for climbing in the window and shitting all over the carpeting of this thread.

Truly, I do appreciate your dissenting and contrarian views, for this is the quintessence of the online anon battlefield for the minds, hearts and souls.

Argumentation forces ones worthy adversary to gird ones proverbiable loins in steeled preparation for the ensuing, unbridled and anonymized persona attack du jur.

Sessions is the Stealth Bomber.

Methodical and flawless wins the battle.

Fluid and melodious dazzles the crowd.

Enjoy the Show!

Last edited:

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The stupid ass stealth plan was posted all over the internet the last year and a half. Big lib shows were mocking it. there was no secret plan just a public relations firm in lower manhattan that was hired to find out how easily you can fool a jaQass.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lower Manhattan
Ed Bernays tells Q to tell Hitler to invade Russia
Q asks Ed “ doesn’t that moron read history?”
Ed responds “ no worries he is a Q jackass through and through”

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I just want to personally thank Andial, Mr Paradise and Keef for climbing in the window and shitting all over the carpeting of this thread.

Truly, I do appreciate your dissenting and contrarian views, for this is the quintessence of the online anon battlefield for the minds, hearts and souls.

Argumentation forces ones worthy adversary to gird ones proverbiable loins in steeled preparation for the ensuing, unbridled and anonymized persona attack du jur.

Sessions is the Stealth Bomber.

Methodical and flawless wins the battle.

Fluid and melodious dazzles the crowd.

Enjoy the Show!
I'm giving a thumbs up for the command of language, elocution, expression, gift of gab, parlance, phrasiology, and vocabulary in general :2 thumbs up:

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
New product launch Lower manhattan
Q “ so they are supposed to cuddle with this thing while reading my posts it seems all so childish”
A “ just who the hell do you think are attracted to your posts? Grown men?”

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I can't do it.. I just can't this anymore.
It's like picking on the kids wearing helmets. (Dec 5th, ITS ALL OVER!) yeah, fk me.

'n Brother Dial and Mr. P? Welcome to the Big Apple circus.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This anti patriot bullshit really gets fugging old. Don't you losers have a country to flee?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
(Dec 5th, ITS ALL OVER!) yeah, fk me.
I don't know who you are quoting but it isn't Q.
Q never said that.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I don't know who you are quoting but it isn't Q.
Q never said that.
I'm quoting S / December 25th

Coming down your chimney

Smells of liquor.. who could it be now?

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Canton, China
Q convinces Daoguang Emperor of China that Lord Napier’s ship load of medicinal Opium will “help his people, stop worrying!”

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

Madison Square Garden

Q tells Portland Trailblazers to select Sam Bowie with the 2nd overall pick. Also saying that Michael Jordan fellow will be a bust.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
For all of you Q haters/doubters/slanderers...

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Same attitudes prevailed during the run up to the American Revolution...many people were either too afraid to get involved, ridiculed those that did get involved, or actively worked to subvert those involved. Its always the same old patterns of human behavior...never changes.

The reality is very simple. Most people - deep down inside are cowards. They grow comfortable with the status quo. Some even benefit from the status quo - even though they know that it is harmful to many others. But - they dont care because they are benefiting from it. I prefer to think of this sub-group as traitors. They are profiting off of the broken backs of other people. Despicable people...

My way of thinking is pretty simple. America is an idea. It is a place where people are free to pursue their own happiness...but, it comes with certain responsibilities. Americans are responsible to holding allegiance and fidelity to the Constitution...and to oppose any who would do harm to it. Americans have a responsibility to speak out against injustice...and to stand in solidarity to those that are trying to right the wrongs. Americans have a moral obligation to fight for what is right...what is good...what is pure. A duty to propagate truth and to expose evil and wrongdoing. While not all of us are capable of standing a post and performing guard duty - we are all surely capable of supporting those that do - whether they are in uniform or not.

Our Constitution is at the epicenter of this struggle. It is our Constitution that the enemies of America seek to destroy. It is our Constitution that denies them victory over America and all that it stands for.

Patriots support and defend our Constitution - with their lives if necessary.
Cowards ridicule those that do, or actively support the enemies of true Patriots.

There are only 2 sides in a mutiny. The battle lines are clear. The good guys and the bad guys are identifiable.

You shall be judged by your words and actions.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
This isn't about 'patriotism', this is about being sucked into a political cult and making all forums like this look like a tribe of idiots.

Of course you won't listen to a professional researcher. Have you ever thought of QA? Simple twelve steps.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This isn't about 'patriotism', this is about sucked into a political cult and making all forums like this look like a tribe of idiots.

Well said. Falling for Qanon bullshit isn’t helping America.

This CLEARLY is a psyop.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well said. Falling for Qanon bullshit isn’t helping America.

This CLEARLY is a psyop.
CLEARLY huh? Lets hear your PROOF that its a psyop...

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
NASCAR headquarters
Q tells Bill France to put headlight stickers on the cars.
Bill France says “ but the only time that was ever done was on children’s toys our fans might be insulted”
Q says “Don’t worry people like little lies that comfort their cherished delusions”
That time Q was right.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
June 4th 1944

France

Q reports to Field Marshal Rommel that “weather is so bad in the English Channel an allied landing can’t be attempted for at least two weeks ....going back to Germany to celebrate your wife’s birthday on June 6 is a wonderful idea”.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pisa, Italy
Q and associatess LLC win their first engineering contract

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Nov 2 1948

Chicago Tribune

Q instructs the editor of the Chicago Tribune to go with “Dewey defeats Truman” as the front page headline.