• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hezbollah Terror Tunnel

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
essay removed

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Crazy how the ME will go to such extremes just to kill military, civilians, anyone, proving the old ways are still alive and in full use, along with some help from electricity

So, what's next? Explosives and concrete?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
People can be duped or coaxed into violence and they can be forced into violence.
Some people, I'd suspect, choose violence out of 'nature', that needs to be considered too

For instance:
All those people who loaned out all that paper, with full knowledge that much of it was going to be used to kill lots of people, probably weren't all greedy bastards, some were probably just regular bastards who were hard workers, good fathers, etc, who only wanted to keep their well paying job, not giving one iota of give a hist as to what their errands were causing or where their instructions were leading others, couldn't have cared less because they had this great paying job

They actually never did any violence, didn't coerce others into violence, just messengered instructions around that eventually led to something else, the "i was just following orders' but because they were civilians, they weren't really ever subjected to any ethics dilemmas...etc

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Hitler didn't buy all that oil and build that war machine of his without a lot of money. Who gave him the money to do what he did?
I read he quit using the bankers money. An honest days work for an honest days pay.

Which gives you an idea how much wealth the central bankers siphon off the host....

Also read that Wall Street funded the war machine. Ford supplied vehicles etc. But I think that was before we got involved??

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Coca Cola supplied the refreshments...the entire package of WWII was corrupt except for the deaths of the sheep, that was all Very Real