• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hi all

Hi all - Michael Joseph here. I found this forum at the recommendation of David Merrill. I hope there is discourse here regarding Right of Self Determination. I look forward to enjoying this forum.

To the Admins: Thank you for your hard work to provide a place where folks can share in an open space.

Best Regards,
MJ

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Hello Michael Joseph. I have been here for an ever so brief period. I first joined because I am a homesteader/prepper/investment in the future type person. I am sure you will find what you are looking for whether it be gold and silver investment, homesteading, political support when you are in the minority where you live, constitutional questions...whatever it may be be...it is a home.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Hi all - Michael Joseph here. I found this forum at the recommendation of David Merrill. I hope there is discourse here regarding Right of Self Determination. I look forward to enjoying this forum.

To the Admins: Thank you for your hard work to provide a place where folks can share in an open space.

Best Regards,
MJ
Welcome to the board!

If there isn't any discourse on the right of self determination... feel free to start one!

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome MJ, lots of great folks here and lots of very bright and experienced people that I've learned a lot from. Enjoy your stay and don't be shy!

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Howdie MJ howdie, I'm not sure what consist of the "right of self determination" so's ya better school me because I just might not be self determined, or, I just might be self determined wrongly; idk?

Just kidding:laughing:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Greetings MJ, Welcome aboard.
REMEMBER: Freedom is not FREE.
IF YOU do NOT HOLD it YOU do not OWN IT.
and
ALWAYS AIM CENTER MASS.
Do Not send ONE when TWO or More will do.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Welcome! Perfect timing for the next massive bull move in metals. Enjoy the ride!

Thank you all for your kind welcome. I have been doing a lot of free work at www.savingtosuitorsclub.net and it will take me a bit to learn how this forum works. I appreciate all the kind posts. It seems this forum is quite diverse.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Welcome. Old saying here, "I came for the metals, stayed for the crazy's"
Don't say I didn't warn ya.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Welcome MJ, lots of great folks here and lots of very bright and experienced people that I've learned a lot from. Enjoy your stay and don't be shy!
Do you sell used cars?

Thank you. We are having great success these days. Currently I am teaching two lawyers trust law. I am amazed at what little they actually knew. I suppose I should not have been surprised as in today's era most learn OJT - including me. Having access to the Law thru one of its priests and knowing how it works is very empowering. Coupling that with more resources and educated trustees has allowed for greater privacy and more peace. I connect the casual reader to this post.

http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/ramping-up-lawful-money-trust.116739/#post-1158500

Regarding self determination - most just come for the "free fish sandwich" they themselves do not want to learn how to fish. There is a diet of "fish and loaves" but there is a greater diet of "bread and wine". If you get my drift. Nevertheless we are each called to certain roles and we must fulfill what is written of us in the Volume of the Book.