• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

High Capacity Magazine Turnins.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Step one in the TAKE OVER process. Glad to see rebels amassing in New Jersey.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Mag parts are not mags, nor are rifle parts rifles.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Step one in the TAKE OVER process. Glad to see rebels amassing in New Jersey.
This is a good gauge as to how many gun owners might turn over their guns if the government tells them too. If NJ is any indication of how that's going to play out, it appears Uncle Sam will need to come get all those evil guns himself!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Mag parts are not mags, nor are rifle parts rifles.
Not only are there over 300 million firearms in the hands of American citizens, there are also untold millions of gun kits out there ready to be built into firearms...

There is no world without firearms, the genie is out of the bottle. This isn't the UK, Australia or any other country which has rolled over to their government and handed over their firearms. That won't happen here...not like they think it will. They'll take as many guns as dumb idiots will hand over then will try and come for the rest and take them by force, thinking there are only a certain number left out there.

Disclaimer: The gun kits pictured below are not mine! These and many more types are plentiful and quite legal to buy and own off sites like gunbroker.com (where these pics came from).

1568377517889.png

1568377538929.png
1568377624110.png

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That won't happen here...not like they think it will. They'll take as many guns as dumb idiots will hand over then will try and come for the rest and take them by force, thinking there are only a certain number left out there
IMO it's already started. They'll increasingly use these "Red Flag Laws" with deadly force to show the country they "will" come door to door for your guns. And yes they "will" kill you. Next up Orange flag laws......

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
IMO it's already started. They'll increasingly use these "Red Flag Laws" with deadly force to show the country they "will" come door to door for your guns. And yes they "will" kill you. Next up Orange flag laws......
They've been trying laws for years and ll they've been able to accomplish is to place some easily circumvented laws on the books that limit some access. Most anyone who wants to purchase a firearm can, as long as they don't have a felonious criminal record nor metal health background!

The red flag laws are unconstitutional and, while they might be in place for a while in some areas, are doomed to failure. Until then don't piss anyone off :)

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not only are there over 300 million firearms in the hands of American citizens, there are also untold millions of gun kits out there ready to be built into firearms...

There is no world without firearms, the genie is out of the bottle. This isn't the UK, Australia or any other country which has rolled over to their government and handed over their firearms. That won't happen here...not like they think it will. They'll take as many guns as dumb idiots will hand over then will try and come for the rest and take them by force, thinking there are only a certain number left out there.

Disclaimer: The gun kits pictured below are not mine! These and many more types are plentiful and quite legal to buy and own off sites like gunbroker.com (where these pics came from).

View attachment 140921
View attachment 140922 View attachment 140923
Rather useless without a receiver

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
This is a good gauge as to how many gun owners might turn over their guns if the government tells them too. If NJ is any indication of how that's going to play out, it appears Uncle Sam will need to come get all those evil guns himself!
They did it during Katrina, with no resistance...

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

View attachment 140921
View attachment 140922 View attachment 140923
What? No FAL kits? I guess you only like to use AK variants as examples.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Rather useless without a receiver
AK receivers used to be pretty easy to buy for cheap.... Not sure if thats still the case. I just bought a few AR10 stripped receivers to avoid future restrictions coming in this fucked up state i live in.....

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
AK receivers used to be pretty easy to buy for cheap.... Not sure if thats still the case. I just bought a few AR10 stripped receivers to avoid future restrictions coming in this fucked up state i live in.....
The receiver is the "gun" by ATF rules....might be cheap to buy....but the pesky NICS is what gets you on that purchase.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The receiver is the "gun" by ATF rules....might be cheap to buy....but the pesky NICS is what gets you on that purchase.
Yeah, I get that. Just saying they are still available. If I were an AK guy I'd buy a couple before state/federal laws become more stringent like they did here in Washington state.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah, I get that. Just saying they are still available. If I were an AK guy I'd buy a couple before state/federal laws become more stringent like they did here in Washington state.
If AKs are too hard (You need a special bending jig if you want to build your own AK receiver from a 'flat') there's always the 80% AR receivers. All you need to finish these is a good drill press and an hour and a half.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
If AKs are too hard (You need a special bending jig if you want to build your own AK receiver from a 'flat') there's always the 80% AR receivers. All you need to finish these is a good drill press and an hour and a half.
Are 80% AR lowers legal again?

I guess they are only illegal when I pay for them in advance....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Are 80% AR lowers legal again?

I guess they are only illegal when I pay for them in advance....
When were they deemed illegal?

This is what is known as an 80% AR15 lower receiver, is 100% legal to own and build into a fully functioning AR15 type firearm but, according to the BATF, is not a firearm at this stage:

1568729907038.png

This is a 100% completed AR15 lower, is also legal to build from an 80% lower receiver, requires no type of federal firearm registration if you complete the 80% lower and complete the gun build for yourself and is, in fact, a legal firearm according to the BATF definition of a firearm (it's very important to know the nuances)
1568729976396.png

Last edited:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

That info was correct, back in 1999. NOW? More than likely closer to 400 million firearms

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I jut turned some FRNS into 30 round bullet dispensers.