• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

High Profile Resignations

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DeFazio calls it QUITS​

COURTNEY PARELLA | DECEMBER 1, 2021

Punchbowl reports Peter DeFazio, Chair of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, is retiring.

DeFazio is the 19th House Democrat to call it quits.

NRCC Comment: “Committee Chairs don’t retire unless they know their majority is gone. Nancy Pelosi’s days as Speaker are numbered.” – NRCC Spokeswoman Courtney Parella

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 10.09.00 PM.png

Dr Mandy Cohen stepping down. Since 2017 she has served as the Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Symone Sanders to leave the VP’s office​

The departure, which is set for the end of the month, is the second major exit from Harris’ office in the last few weeks.

Symone Sanders, the senior adviser and chief spokesperson for Vice President Kamala Harris, is expected to leave the White House at the end of the year, according to five administration officials familiar with the matter.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ruled Epstein killed himself

New York City chief medical examiner resigning​

Dr. Barbara Sampson is the first woman to hold that role in NYC.
ByAaron Katersky
November 29, 2021, 10:08 AM

Prior to the pandemic, Sampson oversaw the autopsies of Eric Garner, Joan Rivers and Jeffrey Epstein, each of which generated a degree of public controversy.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Resignation are one thing. Running away is not going to work for the long term. Do resignation means they are turning evidence?

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ruled Epstein killed himself

New York City chief medical examiner resigning​

Dr. Barbara Sampson is the first woman to hold that role in NYC.
ByAaron Katersky
November 29, 2021, 10:08 AM

Prior to the pandemic, Sampson oversaw the autopsies of Eric Garner, Joan Rivers and Jeffrey Epstein, each of which generated a degree of public controversy.

I read somewhere yesterday that Comey's daughter is at least partly responsible for the CCTV tapes of the area where Epstein was held going missing. Like father like daughter.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Resignation are one thing. Running away is not going to work for the long term. Do resignation means they are turning evidence?

Doesn't matter if they resign or not if they want to get you they'll find you.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I guess they know they're about to lose the majority it's gonna be a crazy year coming up. How much BS will they try to force through?
These resignations are also a sign of good things happening now.

It turns out the 2020 election was not nearly as bad as many of us thought. The conservatives picked up a good number of Governors, state senate, house, legislature's and other offices.

We have put in place in a good number of states voting integrity laws that will make cheating like the leftist pulled in 2020 much more difficult. These lib/leftists can see the writing on the wall. They're going to have a much more difficult time rigging the vote. And the American people have had enough of the SWJ agenda.

I haven't been spending much time on this forum and many other forums bitching and gripping. I've been spending my time DOING. I suggest some of you all join up with other patriotic groups and start making a difference in your local communities.

It's the grassroots that are making a difference. Let's go Brandon, Fuck Joe Biden, parents standing up to school boards, we will not comply, and many other open acts of defiance are what's making a difference. The MSM is becoming less and less relevant. If anything they have been exposed for the POS's that they are.

Get off your keyboards and get personally involved. There are many many more that are of the same mind. Come join us.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Two more Harris press aides leaving in addition to Sanders​

BY BRETT SAMUELS - 12/02/21

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 12.12.50 PM.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Scratch one POS RINO son of a bitch!

1638497842156.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Les Wexner to step down as the chair of the Columbus Partnership​

Dave Ghose, Columbus Monthly
Thu, December 2, 2021

In a long-expected move, Leslie H. Wexner will relinquish his position as the chair of the Columbus Partnership in January, stepping aside to allow two other longtime corporate leaders to guide the powerful civic organization.

Wexner announced the change during the Partnership’s October meeting. Succeeding him as co-chairs of the organization’s governing committee are Huntington Bank CEO Steve Steinour and AEP CEO Nick Akins, both of whom have been members of the Partnership for more than a decade. The decision continues the leadership transition occurring at the organization, which will also welcome a new CEO in January: Kenny McDonald, who is replacing Alex Fischer, who’s served as the Partnership’s chief executive for 12 years.

The organization's leaders didn’t announce the latest leadership shift, but Partnership spokeswoman Irene Alvarez confirmed the change on Wednesday. Alvarez says Wexner will remain a member of the governing board and an adviser to the organization’s top leaders.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I can't wait for suicide weekend! :2 thumbs up:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1638931507576.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1639085485042.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Crazy shit right here.

Chris Wallace leaving Fox News after 18 years for new CNN streaming service​

"I want to try something new to go beyond politics, to all the things I’m interested in. I’m ready for a new adventure," he told viewers.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Crazy shit right here.

Chris Wallace leaving Fox News after 18 years for new CNN streaming service​

"I want to try something new to go beyond politics, to all the things I’m interested in. I’m ready for a new adventure," he told viewers.

Lolll.. Some one give him a Dunce cap.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 8.39.12 PM.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Rep. Alan Lowenthal, a Democrat Rep. in Long Beach, California will not seek reelection in 2022.

80-year-old Lowenthal is the fourth California US House Rep. to announce retirement.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Cardinal Peter Turkson, the pope's "Minister of Charity", reportedly resignsSources say the 73-year-old African has tendered his resignation as head of the Dicastery for Human Development over governance issues
Cardinal Peter Turkson. (File photo by Fabio Frustaci / EIDON)

By Loup Besmond de Senneville | Vatican City
Cardinal Peter Turkson, who is considered one of Pope Francis' top allies on humanitarian issues such as migrants and the environment, has reportedly resigned as prefect of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development (DPIHD), an office he's led since 2016.

Read more at: https://international.la-croix.com/...-minister-of-charity-reportedly-resigns/15385

Several Vatican sources confirmed reports of the cardinal's resignation, which first appeared Thursday evening on traditionalist websites. The sources said the 73-year-old Ghanaian would likely step down on January 1st and that several other senior officials at the dicastery may also be resigning....

Read more at: https://international.la-croix.com/...-minister-of-charity-reportedly-resigns/15385

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There sure are resignations a plenty happening, I'll give the Q-tip worshipers that for sure

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
D from FL

1640050029780.png

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Something wicked this way comes.

There's something coming down the pipeline, I hope that I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is anything out there that can stop what is coming.

The rats and roaches are heading for the lifeboats, bunkers and islands are being bought at an escalating rate.

We are at a point in history, I truly believe, that will define humanity for the next 100 years. Good vs. Evil, technology vs humanity.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There sure are resignations a plenty happening, I'll give the Q-tip worshipers that for sure
Not as if it wasn't predicted by Q over 2 years ago... there's actually more that's happened as suggested by Q, but I think it eventually all comes together in one swell foop.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think it eventually all comes together
Reading comments, talking to people.......... pot's going to boil soon.
One of the best parts is the last few days I have been seeing average people understand there is no difference between d & r.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

There's something coming down the pipeline, I hope that I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is anything out there that can stop what is coming.

The rats and roaches are heading for the lifeboats, bunkers and islands are being bought at an escalating rate.

We are at a point in history, I truly believe, that will define humanity for the next 100 years. Good vs. Evil, technology vs humanity.
There are a chain of events set in motion that cannot be undone ~Gandalf the White

For sure and for certain. Also. We dared to wreck the agenda. we set globalism back 30 years. Shitlery thought she would be the first King of the Whole Entire World(tm)

Why Trump? Think of the broken shit during the fit she threw

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

I totally agree.

We are at the cusp of history with a capital "H".

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just think. Our memes alone will be hated for the next 1000 years

10000 years from now little kids will have to write reports over christmas break on how butthurt the dims are now

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The times the bible writes about. The battle for our souls.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Film at 11 :picture perfect: