• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

High Profile Resignations

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The times the bible writes about. The battle for our souls.
I'm ready. My eyes are wide open and my heart is longing for some clarity, revelation and the end to all this crazy horseshit!!!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm ready. My eyes are wide open and my heart is longing for some clarity, revelation and the end to all this crazy horseshit!!!
I think a lot of us tired and it’s only beginning

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Pelosi’s Majority Crumbles: Three Democrats Announce Retirement Within 24 Hours​

Photo by SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images
JACOB BLISS20 Dec 20211,850
5:24
Three vulnerable Democrats announced they would not be seeking reelection to the House of Representatives within 24 hours of each other, bringing the total of House Democrats not seeking reelection to 23.
Rep. Albio Sires (D-NJ), Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-FL), and Chairwoman of the House Appropriations subcommittee overseeing immigration issues, Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-CA), announced they would not run for reelection within 24 hours of each other.
Sires became the twenty-first Democrat to bow out when he confirmed to the New Jersey Globe he would not seek reelection. He is expected to make an official announcement before the end of the year. While Sires is in a solidly blue district, the announcement came as the state’s Legislative Redistricting Commission has been considering new maps to approve. However, his open seat would reportedly not affect the outcome.
During his time in Congress, he has been a close confidant to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., now that he is the president, voting with Pelosi 100 percent of the time in the current Congress to help pass partisan agenda items.
Murphy became the twenty-second Democrat to fold when she told Politico, “It’s been a real honor for me to serve in Congress, but it does come at a personal sacrifice. My time away has been hard on my family and my kids and on me.” While the proposed redistricting map is waiting to be approved by the Florida legislature, it would essentially delete her congressional seat.
However, Murphy told Politico that her decision was not solely based on her reelection chances or the Democrats’ ability to maintain a majority in the House: “I think I could win in every one of the maps that has been proposed,” she said. But the announcement also comes after she backtracked on her Senate primary bid against Florida congressional colleague Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) in hopes of eventually facing Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL). Before she backtracked, Murphy was reportedly willing to challenge Demings in a Senate bid.
During her time in Congress, she has also been a close confidant to Pelosi and Biden, voting with Pelosi 95 percent of the time in the current Congress to help pass partisan agenda items.
Roybal-Allard became the twenty-third Democrat and the third on Monday with no reelection intentions. “Serving my Constituents in Congress has been the single most distinguished honor of my life,” she said in a statement. “While I will not be seeking reelection in 2022, I look forward to continue to work for the people of my district in the new year and long after I leave public office.”
In November, Roybal-Allard showed some concern over the redistricting commission’s proposed map in California. Roybal-Allard later said that she has “concerns about the protections of Voting Rights [Act] districts” after seeing the current draft map for the redistricting happening in California, saying that it is significant in “diluting of the vote in our Latino communities.”
During her time in Congress, she has also been a close confidant to Pelosi and Biden, voting with Pelosi 100 percent of the time in the current Congress to help pass partisan agenda items.
Some of those partisan votes include the $1.2 trillion, 2,702-page so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill earlier this year — which Biden already signed into law — and the $1.75 trillion Build Back Better Act (BBB) — also known as the Democrats’ reconciliation infrastructure bill.
However, while the BBB was considered to be the “marquee legislation” of Biden’s legislation agenda and would ultimately increase taxes on the middle class, expand and prolong the effects of inflation, and add hundreds of billions of dollars to the U.S. deficit, it was effectively killed by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV). The senator on Fox News Sunday this past weekend said, “I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation … I can’t get there.”
The three announcements from the House Democrats come as other older or more vulnerable Democrats have also announced they would leave their current seats, with more still rumored to come. The three announcements make 23 total Democrats: 15 have announced actual retirement from the public eye — including three committee chairs — while eight more Democrats announced they would run for a different office, either in a local or state election.
Breitbart News has extensively reported on Pelosi’s majority crumbling and the Democrats’ struggles to keep members in the House and find new candidates to run for office. There have also been rumors of more Democrats abandoning ship in the coming weeks and months leading up to the midterms, as more redistricting maps are accepted and deadlines to file for reelection are getting closer.
Mike Berg, a spokesperson from the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), said, “House Democrats’ nightmare before Christmas just keeps getting worse. Nobody wants to run as a Democrat because they know voters are rejecting their push for defunding police, higher taxes, and open borders.”
Jacob Bliss is a reporter for Breitbart News. You can follow him on Twitter.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nobody wants to run as a Democrat because they know voters are rejecting their push for defunding police, higher taxes, and open borders.”
you think... :rotf:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Pelosi’s Majority Crumbles: Three Democrats Announce Retirement Within 24 Hours​

JACOB BLISS20 Dec 20211,850
5:24
Three vulnerable Democrats announced they would not be seeking reelection to the House of Representatives within 24 hours of each other, bringing the total of House Democrats not seeking reelection to 23.
Rep. Albio Sires (D-NJ), Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-FL), and Chairwoman of the House Appropriations subcommittee overseeing immigration issues, Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-CA), announced they would not run for reelection within 24 hours of each other.
Sires became the twenty-first Democrat to bow out when he confirmed to the New Jersey Globe he would not seek reelection. He is expected to make an official announcement before the end of the year. While Sires is in a solidly blue district, the announcement came as the state’s Legislative Redistricting Commission has been considering new maps to approve. However, his open seat would reportedly not affect the outcome.
During his time in Congress, he has been a close confidant to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., now that he is the president, voting with Pelosi 100 percent of the time in the current Congress to help pass partisan agenda items.
Murphy became the twenty-second Democrat to fold when she told Politico, “It’s been a real honor for me to serve in Congress, but it does come at a personal sacrifice. My time away has been hard on my family and my kids and on me.” While the proposed redistricting map is waiting to be approved by the Florida legislature, it would essentially delete her congressional seat.
However, Murphy told Politico that her decision was not solely based on her reelection chances or the Democrats’ ability to maintain a majority in the House: “I think I could win in every one of the maps that has been proposed,” she said. But the announcement also comes after she backtracked on her Senate primary bid against Florida congressional colleague Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) in hopes of eventually facing Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL). Before she backtracked, Murphy was reportedly willing to challenge Demings in a Senate bid.
During her time in Congress, she has also been a close confidant to Pelosi and Biden, voting with Pelosi 95 percent of the time in the current Congress to help pass partisan agenda items.
Roybal-Allard became the twenty-third Democrat and the third on Monday with no reelection intentions. “Serving my Constituents in Congress has been the single most distinguished honor of my life,” she said in a statement. “While I will not be seeking reelection in 2022, I look forward to continue to work for the people of my district in the new year and long after I leave public office.”
In November, Roybal-Allard showed some concern over the redistricting commission’s proposed map in California. Roybal-Allard later said that she has “concerns about the protections of Voting Rights [Act] districts” after seeing the current draft map for the redistricting happening in California, saying that it is significant in “diluting of the vote in our Latino communities.”
During her time in Congress, she has also been a close confidant to Pelosi and Biden, voting with Pelosi 100 percent of the time in the current Congress to help pass partisan agenda items.
Some of those partisan votes include the $1.2 trillion, 2,702-page so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill earlier this year — which Biden already signed into law — and the $1.75 trillion Build Back Better Act (BBB) — also known as the Democrats’ reconciliation infrastructure bill.
However, while the BBB was considered to be the “marquee legislation” of Biden’s legislation agenda and would ultimately increase taxes on the middle class, expand and prolong the effects of inflation, and add hundreds of billions of dollars to the U.S. deficit, it was effectively killed by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV). The senator on Fox News Sunday this past weekend said, “I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation … I can’t get there.”
The three announcements from the House Democrats come as other older or more vulnerable Democrats have also announced they would leave their current seats, with more still rumored to come. The three announcements make 23 total Democrats: 15 have announced actual retirement from the public eye — including three committee chairs — while eight more Democrats announced they would run for a different office, either in a local or state election.
Breitbart News has extensively reported on Pelosi’s majority crumbling and the Democrats’ struggles to keep members in the House and find new candidates to run for office. There have also been rumors of more Democrats abandoning ship in the coming weeks and months leading up to the midterms, as more redistricting maps are accepted and deadlines to file for reelection are getting closer.
Mike Berg, a spokesperson from the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), said, “House Democrats’ nightmare before Christmas just keeps getting worse. Nobody wants to run as a Democrat because they know voters are rejecting their push for defunding police, higher taxes, and open borders.”
Well, I suppose they'll need to get real jobs but commend them at some level for getting out of the whoring business!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How many does that make now? 25?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Manchin has all but retired from the Democrats whether he does, goes independent or switches to Republican is just an academic debate.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Might as well go I. Why go with the side of the same party?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640553827444.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 3.38.21 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Democratic Rep. Bobby Rush Set to Retire After 15 Terms in Congress​

by RTM Staff
January 3, 2022

Democratic Rep. Bobby Rush Set to Retire After 15 Terms in Congress

Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., said he is retiring from Congress after having served 15 terms since he was first elected in 1992, according to a Monday report from the Chicago Sun-Times.

Rush, a 75-year-old former Black Panther who also served as a Chicago alderman, told the Sun-Times that he decided to retire in recent weeks after a conversation with his 19-year-old grandson, Jonathan.

“I don’t want my grandchildren . . . to know me from a television news clip or something they read in a newspaper,” Rush told the Sun-Times.

“I want them to know me on an intimate level, know something about me and I want to know something about them. I don’t want to be a historical figure to my grandchildren,” he added.

Rush, who is also a minister, said he plans to stay active in the ministry and reach out to younger generations with his life story.

Rush co-founded the Illinois chapter of the Black Panthers and became acting chairman after Fred Hampton and Mark Clark were killed in December 1969 during a police raid.

In a 2000 Democratic primary, Rush defeated former President Barack Obama, who was then a state senator running to represent Illinois’ 1st Congressional District.

“Barack Obama went to Harvard and became an educated fool,” Rush said at the time. “Barack is a person who read about the civil rights protests and thinks he knows all about it.”

This is an excerpt from Fox News.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

by RTM Staff
January 3, 2022

Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., said he is retiring from Congress after having served 15 terms since he was first elected in 1992, according to a Monday report from the Chicago Sun-Times.

Rush, a 75-year-old former Black Panther who also served as a Chicago alderman, told the Sun-Times that he decided to retire in recent weeks after a conversation with his 19-year-old grandson, Jonathan.

“I don’t want my grandchildren . . . to know me from a television news clip or something they read in a newspaper,” Rush told the Sun-Times.

“I want them to know me on an intimate level, know something about me and I want to know something about them. I don’t want to be a historical figure to my grandchildren,” he added.

Rush, who is also a minister, said he plans to stay active in the ministry and reach out to younger generations with his life story.

Rush co-founded the Illinois chapter of the Black Panthers and became acting chairman after Fred Hampton and Mark Clark were killed in December 1969 during a police raid.

In a 2000 Democratic primary, Rush defeated former President Barack Obama, who was then a state senator running to represent Illinois’ 1st Congressional District.

“Barack Obama went to Harvard and became an educated fool,” Rush said at the time. “Barack is a person who read about the civil rights protests and thinks he knows all about it.”

Never heard of this useless POS Congressman. Clearly seems to me to be an affirmative action appointee from Clown World (IL) disguised as an elected official.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

by RTM Staff
January 3, 2022

15 Terms..... should result in a severe flogging and never happen.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I remember reading something about him...in the 1980s. He was still doing his Kill-Whitey stuff at the time.

I just remember, "Black Panther Bobby Rush" in a series of nooze stories...generally painting him as heroic.

It was about the time Chicago City Hall was in chaos, with a series of one-term mayors, after Boss Dailey assumed ambient temperature.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Journalist Quits Mainstream Media Outlet After Admitting Network Promotes ‘Deep State’ Propaganda By ‘Far-Left’ Operatives​

about 21 hours ago1.1k Views

CBC-reporter-quits-NWO-propaganda-678x381.jpg.optimal.jpg

CBC’s Tara Henley, a longtime and respected mainstream media journalist from Toronto, has resigned from her job with CBC while admitting the network has become infiltrated by Deep State operatives.
In a bombshell Substack article, Henley revealed that the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation has been infiltrated by ‘woke’ far-left operatives who are hellbent at dismantling journalism and burying the truth about what’s really going on in the world today.
“People want to know why, for example, non-binary Filipinos concerned about a lack of LGBT terms in Tagalog is an editorial priority for the CBC, when local issues of broad concern go unreported,” Henley wrote. “Or why our pop culture radio show’s coverage of the Dave Chappelle Netflix special failed to include any of the legions of fans, or comics, that did not find it offensive. Or why, exactly, taxpayers should be funding articles that scold Canadians for using words such as ‘brainstorm’ and “lame.’ “
The answer, according to Henley, is that working at CBC now “is to accept the idea that race is the most significant thing about a person, and that some races are more relevant to the public conversation than others”.
“It is, in my newsroom, to fill out racial profile forms for every guest you book; to actively book more people of some races and less of others,” she declared.
Straight.com reports: Henley suggested that the focus on racial issues is resulting in less scrutiny of other issues that affect large numbers of people, such as the housing crisis, lockdowns, vaccine mandates, accumulation of wealth by billionaires and power by bureaucrats, and the rising total of overdose deaths.
She linked the CBC’s current approach to “a radical political agenda that originated on Ivy League campuses in the United States and spread through American social media platforms that monetize outrage and stoke societal division”.
Nearly All Mainstream Media Leans Left, Study Shows
“It used to be that I was the one furthest to the left in any newsroom, occasionally causing strain in story meetings with my views on issues like the housing crisis,” Henley wrote. “I am now easily the most conservative, frequently sparking tension by questioning identity politics. This happened in the span of about 18 months. My own politics did not change.”
Henley is one of many journalists who’ve left mainstream media outlets in recent years to share their work in newsletters that readers can subscribe to through the Substack platform.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Rep. Brenda Lawrence becomes 25th House Dem to not seek re-election​

By Callie Patteson
January 5, 2022

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Joy Reid OUT.​

By
John
-
January 6, 2022

You would think a person with the first name of Joy would be a happy person and joyful. However, if you have ever watched Joy Reid or even read her tweets you will realize that she is nothing of the such. She is a lying hack who tweets and twists news every second she gets.
Today Jon Nicosia broke the story that Joy Reid is OUT at Comcast.

Goodbye to this piece of trash.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder about the term "Unmanageable". A true journalist must not be "managed". I do not imply that this person puts herself as a journalist; I am just adding my thinking here. The following messages imply that her program is not popular. I won't judge her on the ratings. Any evidence pro or con will change my judgement, which at present is none. Not that it is worthy in any case.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Joyless Reed... acting her role as instigator... rabble rouser... race baiter....

The share numbers don't lie...

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder about the term "Unmanageable". A true journalist must not be "managed". I do not imply that this person puts herself as a journalist; I am just adding my thinking here. The following messages imply that her program is not popular. I won't judge her on the ratings. Any evidence pro or con will change my judgement, which at present is none. Not that it is worthy in any case.
None of those empty suits are "journalists." They're paid to mouth what CNN management wants put out...the Daily Narrative, the propaganda of the moment.

You have all the skin hues, and even a few beta-cuck males in there, to make it seem "a consensus." But the only thing they're agreeing to, is to read the day's spin for money.

Joyless apparently wasn't onboard. She didn't read between the lines; she thought she got hired because she be so smart.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don’t want to be a historical figure to my grandchildren,”
they don't think much of themselves do they...

hubris, someone taught them, if they have it, they can rule in hell...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not exactly high profile...

Georgia Mayor Resigns Day Before Fraud Hearing in Court​

A suburban Atlanta mayor has resigned from office the day before he's scheduled to appear in federal court on fraud charges.

By Associated Press
Jan. 4, 2022

STONECREST, Ga. (AP) — A suburban Atlanta mayor announced he's resigning from office Tuesday, a day before he was scheduled to appear before a federal judge on fraud charges.

Stonecrest Mayor Jason Lary waived indictment in November on federal charges that he stole $650,000 in federal coronavirus relief funds as part of a kickback scheme. He pleaded not guilty, but was scheduled to return to U.S. District Court on Wednesday for a change of plea hearing.

Lary, 59, told an online news conference that his resignation will take effect at 10 a.m. Wednesday.

“I ask that you all measure me by the whole story," Lary said Tuesday. "I did the best that I could do with what we had in place.”

Lary is the first mayor of Stonecrest, a DeKalb County city of about 55,000 that was incorporated in 2017.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not exactly high profile...

Georgia Mayor Resigns Day Before Fraud Hearing in Court​

A suburban Atlanta mayor has resigned from office the day before he's scheduled to appear in federal court on fraud charges.

By Associated Press
Jan. 4, 2022

STONECREST, Ga. (AP) — A suburban Atlanta mayor announced he's resigning from office Tuesday, a day before he was scheduled to appear before a federal judge on fraud charges.

Stonecrest Mayor Jason Lary waived indictment in November on federal charges that he stole $650,000 in federal coronavirus relief funds as part of a kickback scheme. He pleaded not guilty, but was scheduled to return to U.S. District Court on Wednesday for a change of plea hearing.

Lary, 59, told an online news conference that his resignation will take effect at 10 a.m. Wednesday.

“I ask that you all measure me by the whole story," Lary said Tuesday. "I did the best that I could do with what we had in place.”

Lary is the first mayor of Stonecrest, a DeKalb County city of about 55,000 that was incorporated in 2017.

Seems like your garden variety thieving politician to me! They're all thieving bastids!!

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
but, like the rest of the politicians, a Resignation produces a Get Out of Jail Free Card...so, i'll just suppose those lawyers get the weekend off

:summer:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Of course many of the long term players on the blue team are quitting. The bribes drop low when you are on the losing side.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Wisconsin State Senator Who Criticized Constituents Wanting Election Audit in State Won’t Seek Reelection …(She Knows She’d Be Primaried Out)​

By Joe Hoft
Published January 9, 2022 at 7:15am
Kathy-Bernier-national.jpg

The Wisconsin ‘Republican’ Senator who claimed efforts to audit the corrupted results in the 2020 Election in Wisconsin were unnecessary has called it quits.

Wisconsin Senator Kathy Bernier has been in the news lately.

Wisconsin GOP Rep. Kathy Bernier Wants to End All Election Integrity Investigations in the State

Joe Biden took the lead in Wisconsin after a late-night ballot dump of 143,379 votes for Joe Biden. President Trump was comfortably ahead in the state until the mysterious ballot dump took place that still cannot be explained. This has never been explained or investigated. There were thousands of votes “in pristine condition” cast in … Continue reading

Today the Wisconsin Examiner reports:
TRENDING: It's Coming: Biden's Latest Irrational Moves Obliterate the US Economy About 2 Weeks Out
After garnering statewide — and even national — attention with her criticism of the Wisconsin 2020 election probe run by Speaker Robin Vos and Michael Gableman, Sen. Kathy Bernier (R-Chippewa Falls) said she had been considering stepping down but began to “rethink it” after “right wingers” called for her resignation. In fact, Gableman himself said she should resign.
But the 12-year legislative veteran, who served in the Assembly before her election to the Senate, announced Friday that she has decided that she will not run for reelection this fall. However, she said none of the barbs from Republicans who were angry that she defended the 2020 election as safe and secure, and called Vos’ audit a “charade,” figured into her decision.
“The choice to retire was a difficult one to make, but I have been contemplating this decision for some time now and I decided ‘now is the time,’” Bernier said in a statement. “As I go, I want to make it perfectly clear that no one has forced me out and politics has not played a role in my decision.”

The biggest issue since the 2020 Election is the stolen election. Any efforts to validate the crimes related to the election steal are considered treasonous. This lady knows she is done.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm not sure what all the excitement is about. The damage is already done and these idiots will be replaced by other idiots. The system is broken and irreparable IMHO

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's the shell game and it's rigged for the house to win.
BINGO! Nobody is coming to save us and we the people no longer have the stomach to do what is necessary to save ourselves. I'd do it, and while I have plenty of people here who would go with me, the rest of the nation would stand pat while we were eliminated. We the people have no organization. At least Geo. Washington had an army. We the people not only not have an army, we have no leader.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Perlmutter calls it quits​

COURTNEY PARELLA | JANUARY 10, 2022

Ed Perlmutter, a top NRCC target, is the 26th House Democrat to announce he is not seeking reelection.

NRCC Comment: “Ed Perlmutter knows House Democrats won’t be in the majority after the midterm elections. He made the smart decision to retire rather than lose reelection.” – NRCC Spokeswoman Courtney Parella

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All these Dem retirements make me wonder if they're going to play the mail in funny business again and get the candidates supported by Soros into the Congress....

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just cuz they quit and run away don't mean they will not be held accountable. :hang:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Are you kidding? No one is held accountable.

Do you remember the Stroke and the FBI's conspiracy to prevent a Trump win? Where is the accountability THERE? Strokin' Peter is still smirking; and Hillary Cankles is still daydreaming that she's Queen...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Are you kidding? No one is held accountable.

Do you remember the Stroke and the FBI's conspiracy to prevent a Trump win? Where is the accountability THERE? Strokin' Peter is still smirking; and Hillary Cankles is still daydreaming that she's Queen...
^^^THIS^^^

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
13 out of 17 members of the Polish Health Commission resign
"No impact on real actions"
Members which submitted their resignation:
prof. dr hab. n .med. Robert Flisiak,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Magdalena Marczyńska,
dr hab. n .med. Agnieszka Mastalerz-Migas,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Radosław Owczuk,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Iwona Paradowska,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Miłosz Parczewski,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Małgorzata Pawłowska,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Anna Piekarska,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Krzysztof Pyrć,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Krzysztof Simon,
dr hab. n .med. Konstanty Szułdrzyński,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Krzysztof Tomasiewicz,
prof. dr hab. n .med. Jacek Wysocki.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I see another resignation coming

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
All these Dem retirements make me wonder if they're going to play the mail in funny business again and get the candidates supported by Soros into the Congress....
"Something" is going on....

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 12.17.35 PM.png