• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HIGH TREASON!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Was Pelosi in on it?

1631653499471.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Treason on so many levels.

What pResident Shrunkbrain did in Afghanistan is exponential treason.

What Genital Milley Vannilley is doing, is subordination - yes, and Treason. Nobody elected his queer ass to anything.

What Botox Nan is doing, is aiding and abetting a rogue general in command of the military. That is conspiracy - to commit TREASON.

And none of this is gonna be prosecuted. The only justice we'll have, is if there's an uprising - and it is successful, and almost-certainly it will not be.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Radio went crazy about it today. Listened to Buck & the other guy that are on the EIB. Also after work local people calling in pissed off.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Between the MSM and current government, all the accusations about Trump will be deemed to be true, and milley is to be celebrated because he saved the world.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Worst part about all this is it's hearsay.
where does this story generate from?

i've got no time to trace any of this but, this makes zero sense that it would suddenly be 'leaked' by them in order to out a trusted ally, but, we're surrounded by paid trolls in our media, in our videos...the zealotry is outrageous to the point, i think i've found a few 'lost souls' myself...patterns and speculation that read like someone else wrote it, like it's not natural to them to spout it out...like they've paid for a few vowels and haven't yet figured out where to put them...

idk

i don't trust it...it's too egregious

too dramatic

it reminds me of a 'head fake'

get us all riled up to riot and it's not even true...

again, think about why now...before we think of the what

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
so, it's Bob Woodward

is he performing his swan-song? has he suddenly found honor again?

is this just another slush fund to push more negatve stereotypes that will soon become the truth about things that never really happened?

he's the guy to do it iyam

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Given what's gone on in Afghanistan and now this accusation, makes me wonder if there will be any reprimanding at all. If not, it's a big F U to everyone.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Given what's gone on in Afghanistan and now this accusation, makes me wonder if there will be any reprimanding at all. If not, it's a big F U to everyone.
This series of actions seems more like building a case against the treasonous military leaders than anything else to me

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i see coming:

Several Pentagon Officers Retired Earlier today....
If I were an optimist (which I clearly am NOT) I would say it appears the battle lines are being drawn for a confrontation. I would play out this way IMHO if it were to take place at all

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
actual battle-lines being drawn...

Shootist, i hope they got a big box of crayons

seriously, if our military is this whacked, we're in some deep shit...

and no, i can't imagine being in uniform and i found out my boss was a traitor

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
actual battle-lines being drawn...

Shootist, i hope they got a big box of crayons

and no, i can't imagine being in uniform and i found out my boss was a traitor
Think about it Buck, The Halfrican traitor had 8 years to plug in his faggot agents into the military hierarchy. They need to be rooted out and removed. When we use the term 'military' we must remember, its made up of people, like any other group...good people AND bad people! Which is which depends on your point of view

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Think about it Buck, The Halfrican traitor had 8 years to plug in his faggot agents into the military hierarchy. They need to be rooted out and removed. When we use the term 'military' we must remember, its made up of people, like any other group...good people AND bad people! Which is which depends on your point of view
i've tried to take this to task before but i've always run into opposition because 'someone else served', like i didn't...

i'm not trying to point out individuals in the military, rather the unit as a whole and today, it's functionally incompetent at the leadership level to the point, they've killed their own dog-faced-pony-soldiers while they were retreating, simply by abandoning them

(i'm surprised today, that's not enough to inflame everyone...we've changed)

that wasn't on anyone here, that's no one here's fault, anyone who's ever served, at all, nor any of the thousands who are currently serving, but to think, all it would take would be a well placed soldier and our problems would all 'go away'

how do i know? other countries and history have taught me such lessons...

several other things don't get mentioned because the focus can suddenly turn and become a problem of me and my 'anti patriotism' which it clearly isn't any of that, at all

even here, i've got to reserve my real opinions...not out of respect, but out of safety for me (metaphorically speaking)

it is what it is...and i'm still leaving my options open

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631737699956.png
1631737727319.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yeah but

yeah but

he didn't mean nothing by doing it...so, he'll get to retire, full pay and benefits and as an added bonus, if he resigns today, or any other day, he'll be allowed to keep his Top Secret Clearance meaning he'll be able to run around the Pentagon, doing what he's always done...shake every off

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they need to give him another ribbon for his courage

sarc

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
they need to give him another ribbon for his courage

sarc
They're already rationalizing it on social media

1631741435343.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Nothing is going to be fixed, addressed or prosecuted until pResident Cipher is removed. By the House, or by the Grim Reaper.

It is what it is. I'd love to be wrong; but that's how I read it. No Deus ex Machina coming in to save us.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Read Trump saying this is a fake story. Not true.

It's coming out now to muddy the waters to make it appear that Trump was a crazy person.

Also, it will block out any news of the AZ audit. It's deep state ammunition.

Makes sense. I can hardly wait for the next shoe to drop in the fake news feed....

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hope ya got yer waders handy...MUCH deeper than many have suspected... the upside, if there is one, is that this treason is mostly among the brass which are mostly confined to bloviation and desk duty. Non-comms aren't yet such treasonous scum and even they are being scrutinized now with the background checks which will also thin the ranks of the brass.

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This series of actions seems more like building a case against the treasonous military leaders than anything else to me
Outing Odinglebarry's treacherous wuss brigades of whiners, pencil pushers and backstabbers? At some point they WILL all "hang out" for a time...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Makes sense. I can hardly wait for the next shoe to drop in the fake news feed....
Didn't someone say sit back and enjoy the show. This shit is so crazy it sure seems like a show as it can't be real.

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Didn't someone say sit back and enjoy the show. This shit is so crazy it sure seems like a show as it can't be real.
This ain't nothin' yet. First big event in a while is coming this Saturday, 18 September in the District of Corruption. It's gonna be a let down for the DS/Dims due to a clear lack of genuine Trump supporters and Q-balls. After this fizzle-fest the fear and panic of the evil will jump up a notch or three as we move into the weekend of 24 September the long awaited release of the AZ forensic audit. It will be interesting to see what the MSM does with this. This all will be the setup for October which I expect to be an active month. The Dims and those wacky R.I.N.O.S will be having a wet dream come true with passing their $3.5+ trillion dollar infrastructure bill...they think. This should raise the entertainment level to a new high especially as those states that have been investigating and/or debating-wrangling a forensic audit of their vote count move to initiate their own...close to a year after the 2020 election. Then we'll get a year of arrests, trials, hoopla, a crashing economy, more court cases, class actions cases being ruled on, new ones and appeals and all kinds of other stuff to keep us entertained until the 2022 mid-term election.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder what this is:

DAYS​

HOURS​

MINUTES​

SECONDS​

First, Let’s Prepare: Are there many things under way from the Good and Just to help turn this around?

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

1631878146852.png

LOTS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES…WE ARE RUNNING BUSINESSES HERE…SEEMS MOST OF YOU WANT POPCORN
ONLY ETHICAL PATRIOTIC PEACEFUL ACTIVISTS WILL TURN THE TIDES OF THE GREAT RESET

CYBER DEFENSE: AWARDS MAGAZINE (B2B, B2G) MAGAZINE (B2C) PROFESSIONALS RADIO TV WEBINARS
NEVER A CALL FOR VIOLENCE! ETHICALLY, LEGALLY, PEACEFULLYTHIS IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT.

HEALTH DEFENDERS EDUCATION DEFENDERS CARBON CAPTURE SHIELD

Bush 9/11/01 . . DARPA FUNDED ANTI-MALWARE QUANTUM ENCRYPTION . .. 6uild 6ack 6etter Winds In The East…

Biden hmm… Biblical Timing?

NEXT GENERATION INTEL​

WE'RE BUILDING A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR HUMANITY

All Products and Services we invest in and support are Made in America, with Pride.

US Government agencies and their contractors may reach out to us anytime at inquiries@ingersolllockwood.com .

ALL CRIMINAL HACKING ACTIVITIES WILL BE PROSECUTED.

BACKGROUND
The Secret Formula We’ve Developed Is Specifically Designed To Defeat “A Hidden Enemy.” In addition we’ve added the best solutions we could find for Better Immunity, Energy and Sleep for Adults, Elderly Veterans, Children and Dogs due to the nature of COVID-19 and how it travels. We’ve even created a TSA approved size 3:3:1 travel pack.

According to Our President Donald J. Trump, “The world is at war with a hidden enemy. WE WILL WIN!” #KILLTHEVIRUS

Our Team Remains in Stealth Mode Due to Globalists and Controlled Opposition Against Alternative Solutions. We are at War.

Pass the ID.me test proving you are of a US Veteran or are a US Veteran or in rare cases at our discretion, a First Responder or Health Care Professional at high risk, agree to our terms via DOCUSIGN and then you may enter the portal to learn about our solution. As we remain in Stealth Mode and because we are filing patents and have both proprietary (trade secrets) and patent-able technologies, this will be your only way to gain access. Do NOT call our office with questions unless it’s an EMERGENCY. Our team is trained NOT to respond to any questions and only direct you to our website and our policies on this site. If you have any concerns with our site or ID.me or our DOCUSIGN process required before you gain any access to what we offer, please accept our apologies and leave our website. #KILLTHEVIRUS

FTC DISCLAIMER
Dietary supplements may seem like harmless health boosters. But while some have proven benefits, many don’t. Unlike drugs, dietary supplements aren’t evaluated or reviewed by FDA for safety and effectiveness, and even “natural” supplements can be risky depending on the medicines you take or the medical conditions you have. In recent years, hundreds of supplements also have been found to be tainted with drugs and other chemicals. Always talk to your doctor before you take a new supplement, and avoid any supplement claiming it’s a “cure.” In fact, some of these products, such as colloidal silver, if improperly taken in high doses for a long period of time, may cause skin discoloration. See: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0261-dietary-supplements

FDA DISCLAIMER
None of the statements on this web site have been evaluated by the FDA. Furthermore, none of the statements on this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases, nor can these products prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other injurious results of excessive physical exhaustion. You, the athlete, must listen to your body and use common sense to avoid serious injury. You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise, and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made in this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or health care provider. Proper treatment of health conditions depends upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to, your medical history, diet, lifestyle, and medication regimen. Your health care provider can best assess and address your individual health care needs. You should consult with your health care provider before starting a new diet, fitness, supplement or treatment regimen. Some women need to take medicines during pregnancy for health problems like diabetes, depression, morning sickness or seizures. Always talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist before taking any medicines, vitamins or herbs. Don’t stop taking your prescription medicines unless your healthcare provider says that it is OK. See: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/womens-health-topics/pregnancy

Congress defined the term “dietary supplement” in the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994. A dietary supplement is a product taken by mouth that contains a “dietary ingredient” intended to supplement the diet. The “dietary ingredients” in these products may include: vitamins, minerals, herbs or other botanicals, amino acids, and substances such as enzymes, organ tissues, glandulars, and metabolites. Dietary supplements can also be extracts or concentrates, and may be found in many forms such as tablets, capsules, softgels, gelcaps, liquids, or powders. They can also be in other forms, such as a bar, but if they are, information on their label must not represent the product as a conventional food or a sole item of a meal or diet. Whatever their form may be, DSHEA places dietary supplements in a special category under the general umbrella of “foods,” not drugs, and requires that every supplement be labeled a dietary supplement. What is a “new dietary ingredient” in a dietary supplement? The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 defined both of the terms “dietary ingredient” and “new dietary ingredient” as components of dietary supplements. In order for an ingredient of a dietary supplement to be a “dietary ingredient,” it must be one or any combination of the following substances: a vitamin, a mineral, an herb or other botanical, an amino acid, a dietary substance for use by Americans to supplement the diet by increasing the total dietary intake (e.g., enzymes or tissues from organs or glands), or a concentrate, metabolite, constituent or extract. A “new dietary ingredient” is one that meets the above definition for a “dietary ingredient” and was not sold in the U.S. in a dietary supplement before October 15, 1994. See: https://www.fda.gov/food/informatio...nts/questions-and-answers-dietary-supplements

Individual results may vary.