• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hillary Bars Alt Press, Buses In Students to Hide Pitiful Rally Turnout

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Published on Sep 20, 2016
Millie Weaver catches up with Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia at her latest speaking event only to find out that Hillary staged it! At Temple University, in a building designed to hold 4600 people, campaigners claimed the event had full capacity with just over 100 attendees. Barred from entering, Millie was determined to get inside and go behind scenes to reveal what looks like a Hollywood movie set. Consisting of mostly mainstream media crew, Hillary "bused in" High School students as crowd filler to minimize exposure that she needed help getting upstairs. Using slight-of-hand to hide the motorcade and shifting her online schedule, Hillary was unable to keep Infowars from getting in and unveiling her dirty little secret.

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
ALL those 'Secret Service' costumes... these sad sacks don't even know they are on welfare.

I bet most of their perceptions is that they are awesome 'Secret Service' personnel.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shes spending hundreds of millions in SW fl . last ten minutes had to change channels twice when ugly face came on adds up the arse

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, she did literally "phone it in" on the Steve Harvey Show
Which makes me think isn't this a bit unusual for a presidential candidate? It just doesn't pass the sniff test yet we're told 10's of millions support her. Is America really that dumb?

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Which makes me think isn't this a bit unusual for a presidential candidate? It just doesn't pass the sniff test yet we're told 10's of millions support her. Is America really that dumb?

Unfortunately, yes...I happen to come from a pretty politically savvy immediate family but the rest will decide who to vote for based on commercials on TV.