• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hillary can't walk down steps with help

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Now there's a powerful Omen if I've ever seen one!
Once the Domino's enslaving Liberty start to fall there will be no stopping the momentum.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
q-trip.png

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
She talks the talk, but can't walk the walk like UK's Theresa May.

This old broad can hold her ale cool: Looks like she's drinkin the Limey version of 4Loko

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
She has had another stroke

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
From https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...n-india-resort-bathtub-report-says/ar-BBKh96f

Hillary Clinton's visit to India suffered another setback this week as the former secretary of state fractured her wrist after slipping in the bathtub at the five-star resort where she was staying, according to a report by DNA India.

The website reported that Clinton was taken to a hospital in the city of Jodphur at around 5 a.m. local time Wednesday. Clinton underwent an X-ray and a CT scan that confirmed a hairline fracture of her right wrist.

The Times of India reported that Clinton had been given a plaster bandage and advised to go for another checkup in three days. The injury does not impact Clinton's ability to travel.

The Times of India and DNA India both reported that Clinton had been treated for pain in her right hand since she arrived in Jodphur Tuesday afternoon. The pain forced her to cancel a planned visit to the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort Tuesday evening.

Earlier in the week, video showed Clinton slipping on stairs twice as she visited the Jahaz Mahal in the ancient city of Mandu. Clinton appeared to use her right had to catch herself on the stairs, but it was not immediately clear whether this fall was the source of her injury.

At the time of her injury, Clinton was staying at the Umaid Bhawan Palace, which houses the onetime ruling family of Jodphur and also functions as a hotel -- offering rooms from $700 per night.

Clinton attracted controversy earlier in her visit to India. At a conference in Mumbai over the weekend, she again suggested that racism and misogyny were explanations for her loss in the 2016 presidential election.

"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product," Clinton said. "So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And [President Trump's] whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

"You know, you didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs," she went on. "You don't want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are."

Clinton also claimed that white women voted for Trump because they succumbed to "a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should."

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So CCM (Chelsea Clinton's Momma) fractured her wrist in the bathtub, not as a result of the falls on the stairs.

Farkin' media can't get its cover story straight.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hey, even Zombies don't trip and fall as much as CCM (Chelsea Clinton's Momma) does.:D

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Chelsea Clinton Wishes Happy New Year to the Church of Satan

Chelsea Clinton, daughter of failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and impeached President Bill Clinton, exchanged Happy New Year greetings with the Church of Satan on Twitter Tuesday.

The never ending excitement here is never ending.​
It’s been so long! Happy New Year!​

Chelsea was commenting on the Chrissy Teigen Pizzgate Twitter storm she got involved in earlier to comfort Teigen.
Anyhow. I really am not enjoying that shit as the last thing on my timeline soooooooooo hello, normal people. Love you.​
Chrissy, sending you & beautiful Luna a huge hug. It is awful & never ok when people threaten or demean any child. I’ve lost count of the Twitter accounts who’ve threatened Charlotte with #FGM. While I never bother to report threats against me, I now report every one against her.​

Chelsea noted some of the accounts she was brought in contact with last year and this year, “In 2017, @ChurchofSatan & I were put on a few threads together. In 2018, it’s…@Hooters. What a time to be alive Chrissy!”

The Church of Satan ‘blue check mark’ verified account replied, “The never ending excitement here is never ending.”
Chelsea replied to the Church of Satan, “It’s been so long! Happy New Year!”

The Church of Satan replied to Chelsea, “Same to you, here’s to a great 2018!”
what. is. happening. hi hooters!​
In 2017, @ChurchofSatan & I were put on a few threads together. In 2018, it’s...@Hooters. What a time to be alive Chrissy!​

In 2017, @ChurchofSatan & I were put on a few threads together. In 2018, it’s...@Hooters. What a time to be alive Chrissy!​

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Same to you, here’s to a great 2018!​

Many have long suspected the Clintons were in league with Satan, even if said more in political jest.

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are fighting back against a false tweet claiming their family had a part in "pizzagate"​

Background report by the Today Show on the Chrissy Teigen-Liz Crokin controversy.

Screen image in case of deletion, via Brittany Hughes/Twitter.
As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
It takes a village: Hillary Clinton layers a scarf, shawl and custom kurta with extra-long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall while touring Jaipur
  • Hillary Clinton customized her traditional kurta while in Jaipur on Thursday to hide the plaster cast she received after fracturing her wrist in India
  • The loose-fitting top was pulled tight across her torso to create an empire-waist, thus lengthening one of the sleeves which she used to cover her wrist
  • Hillary, 71, also used her scarf and shawl to cover up the wrist as she took in the historic monuments with her right-hand lady Huma Abedin
  • She was treated at a local hospital in Jaipur on Wednesday after falling in her hotel tub just two days after twice stumbling down the steps of a palace

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510711/Hillary-Clinton-hides-broken-wrist-shawl-custom-kurta.html#ixzz5A16sRxyJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
We have been so stupefied in the West to even accept this charade as a viable world leader.

Here's a leader. Zhirinovsky is the Ross Perot of Russia and is running against Putin in this weeks elections:

I'd love to see him pound his shoe at Theresa May, "We will bury you!!" So sick of that Limey/Western bullshit.

Most men here probably can't even stand up to their wives at home. Where are the men?????

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Well, I fell on my basement stairs last year. Skinned myself up pretty good too. Lucky I didn't break an arm or a leg! the_shootist got it right. We should focus on more important things.
Yep, SNAKES do not have legs, but Anacondas have remnants of hip bones. I think that is important. :reading:

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Her continued misery brings me great joy! Notice Mrs Weiner just stood there not rushing in to help? Might even have greased the steps herself.
She won't go to prison, she will have an accident.

:meditation:
Ah YES, Schadenfreude. Could not happen to a more deserving individual. Got a rapist off by attacking the victims clothing.
Let the schadenfreude continue to her and her off-spring and husband.
"YES,YES,YES,YES,..."
1521317277974.png

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
If her and her entire staff goes down in a fiery air machine crash right after the pilot manages to bail out with the only parachute I will get drunk with you..
IF IT HAPPENS, We need to find a mutually agreeable site to P..A..R..T..Y.!!!

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Looks like she needs another bath in the virgin blood tub.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
She's not "breaking", she is already broken.
Appears to be highly toxic contamination straight from the factory.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
WHy oh why isa she not 50 feet underground by now? Deplorable bitch!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5700455/Hillary-Clinton-spotted-wearing-supposed-brace.html
Is Hillary Clinton wearing a back brace? Eagle-eyed Twitter users spot 'weird protrusion' coming from her back after she stepped out in New York's warm weather bundled up in a coat and long scarf

• Hillary Clinton has been spotted out of late wearing a supposed back brace
  • Eagle-eyed social media users noticed a strange protrusion come from her back when she was photographed out in New York last week
  • Clinton was wearing a long jacket and colorful scarf that covered her neck and draped down her back despite it being 80 degrees outside
  • Twitter users were quick to point out her upright posture and bundled up attire
  • Clinton also opted for a similar style during an event in New Zealand on Monday
1525748966897.png

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
That is not a custom back brace. Those are not detectable under oversized clothing. They require "casting the torso in plaster and having it made by a prosthetic expert. Possibly a temporary measure. Not sure why she would need a temporary brace. Perhaps a back injury caused by a fall?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The reality is that she's getting old and stuff happens to us old, frail people.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's actually a "keep me from crumbling under the weight of my own failure" brace.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Or that's not Hillary. It's amazing the advancements they've made in robotics...and human cloning is well underway. Scary times ahead....

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Or that's not Hillary. It's amazing the advancements they've made in robotics...and human cloning is well underway. Scary times ahead....
Yeah I saw a bunch of comment referring to her battery pack.