• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hillary Tells All - Trump Made My Skin Crawl

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'Back up you creep': Hillary reveals what she wishes she'd told Trump as he loomed over her at debate in excerpt from autobiography
  • The first excerpts of Hillary Clinton's forthcoming book were aired Wednesday on Morning Joe
  • In the first, Clinton recalls her feelings about President Trump creeping behind her at the second presidential debate in St. Louis, Missouri
  • She says she momentarily thought about calling him a 'creep' while his actions made her 'skin crawl'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4815996/Hillary-calls-Trump-creep-book-excerpt.html#ixzz4qa30ekEh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Was a great move on Trumps part. I hope she has nightmares.... if Trumps a creep, what does that make Bill?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Trump made her skin crawl. That's freaking hilarious. What does she think her ugly face and nasty wicked witch-like attitude does to the millions of people who were terrified that she could have been the most powerful person in the country?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hillary and her whole corrupt family make me so sick to my stomach I have to change the channel when they show her, it's disgusting the crimes they've committed and got away with.
I heard the Devil is shopping around for places to put her soul. He doesn't want to bring down the property values of Hell.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
She graduated from MSU.

MSU = Making Stuff Up

She probably needed to create a story to garner sympathy from her deluded followers.

The example photo below "appears" to back up her claim of his being too close, but anyone familiar with cameras and lenses knows how a telephoto lens can foreshorten and "squeeze" an image. He could be 10 feet behind her and it would look as if he was right behind her big behind...

As for her claim of "gripping the microphone harder" doing so is a technique to reduce her Parkinson's "trembling" that has been covere ad nauseum on these boards.... so if one were to view the video again it would seem to "back up her claim..." she was 'uncomfortable' so she gripped the mike 'harder'....

IMG_1200.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Here is a great example of telephoto lens foreshortening... in this Paul McCartny interview.

Watch it and at points in the video it appears that there are people sitting right behind Paul. Then from a different camera you can observe they are actually about 20 feet in back of the stage! Nice try Hillary!!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I heard the Devil is shopping around for places to put her soul. He doesn't want to bring down the property values of Hell.
I would bet that she makes the devil's skin crawl.

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
As further proof of just how endlessly stupid people are, I know of numerous individuals in my persona life, that believe Hillary is a law abiding trustworthy and honest human. I don't even try to debate them anymore. Its like trying to convince a religious person, that religion is just a control mechanism and sham.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Its like trying to convince a religious person, that religion is just a control mechanism and sham.
"Religion is the sign of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people". Karl Marx

Is usually taken as Marx complaining about religion as a scourge to government control, however, if you prohibit a 'thing' the people want it all the more. The forbidden fruit.

Prohibit religion and use it to control the people.

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
She/it looks like it all the dem women/things, ready to morph into demons at any time.

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people". Karl Marx

Is usually taken as Marx complaining about religion as a scourge to government control, however, if you prohibit a 'thing' the people want it all the more. The forbidden fruit.

Prohibit religion and use it to control the people.
I have to snicker at the foolish religious folk, who will constantly say things like " I WILL PRAY FOR YOU...JUST PRAY" .

Prayers never won a war or saved the innocent victims of the Inquistion /Crusades. Praying to invisible sky deities is a true form of mental illness.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have to snicker at the foolish religious folk, who will constantly say things like " I WILL PRAY FOR YOU...JUST PRAY" .

Prayers never won a war or saved the innocent victims of the Inquistion /Crusades. Praying to invisible sky deities is a true form of mental illness.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hillary looks like she has garlic breath and leaves the bathroom real smelly after she does a #2 like a truck driver.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Yea, I'm sure it did:
upload_2017-8-23_18-42-30.jpeg

Can you say ' Ghost Writer"? I knew you could.
Look Melania holding onto Slick Willy's hand to prevent a feel. LMAO.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Yep, Really "Creeped Out"
upload_2017-8-23_18-44-53.jpeg

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
'Back up you creep': Hillary reveals what she wishes she'd told Trump as he loomed over her at debate in excerpt from autobiography
  • The first excerpts of Hillary Clinton's forthcoming book were aired Wednesday on Morning Joe
  • In the first, Clinton recalls her feelings about President Trump creeping behind her at the second presidential debate in St. Louis, Missouri
  • She says she momentarily thought about calling him a 'creep' while his actions made her 'skin crawl'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4815996/Hillary-calls-Trump-creep-book-excerpt.html#ixzz4qa30ekEh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So you run for President of the US, loose and all we hear about are your feelings. Wow would of made a great Pres, any decision = feelings. Nothing like making America Great or help people, no just FEELINGS.

Go back to your human baby shoes since you like the way they FEEL next to your fat feet you satanic baby killing, pedo freak.

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
I support and trust Hillary cause she wants all the white historic statues of white men torn down and a star of david put up on the white house lawn during Christmas season. Shes a good egg. :}

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
It's one of those ghost writer fictional money grab books. The writer is playing to the buyer/reader....the only people who are going to buy it are about 500 man hating frothing at the mouth feminists who have panic attacks if a man more alpha than Anderson Cooper or George Stephenopolous comes into their presence.

Trump standing 5ft from her made her skin crawl but a walking corpse like Senator Byrd kissing her on her lips made her grandma panties wet .....gimme a break.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
skin crawl? Like when the wicked witch gets the bucket of water thrown on her ?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
My skin would crawl too if I had that many facelifts

Stay moisturized my friends

image.jpeg

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yea, I'm sure it did:
View attachment 92943

Can you say ' Ghost Writer"? I knew you could.
Look Melania holding onto Slick Willy's hand to prevent a feel. LMAO.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Yep, Really "Creeped Out"
View attachment 92944
Ummm...that's Ivanna. Melania came later. Yes, her hand is quite telling.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
That's only because she's a pathological liar and never tells the truth.

Typical Euro-Centric, Progressive, Liberal.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
that's Ivanna. Melania came later
" God gave man two heads but only enough blood to run one at a time" Robin Williams

Both ( Ivanna & Melania) make my trouser mouse jump. :blew up:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Sad 95% of media wont call out the Clintons crimes and still give them full cover.

Mark Steyn is hilarious!

Tucker Carlson and Mark Steyn Discuss Hillary Clinton’s Latest Memoir…
Posted on August 23, 2017 by sundance

The last half of this discussion segment might leave you in stitches. Very funny segment, especially when you really think about the reality, collapse and sheer desperation of the current Democrat party. Muttering through the woods while triggered. Enjoy: