• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HollyWon't in the news

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Top ten most read stories on the BBC site today feature a pair so often found together

Matt Damon denies that he helped kill publicity of Harvey Weinstein's activities in 2004, and Ben Affleck apologies for groping a MTV host.

There's something there ... just on the tip of my tongue .....

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Yep, a truth grenade was thrown into the hollywierd cesspool and they never saw it coming. The shitstorm that follows will expand and destroy a lot of once powerful people.
Huh, now who could have done such a thing? Who have all those beautiful elite snobs been hammering on? Who knows them better than they ever thought he did.

Threatening, mocking, attacking his businesses, friends and family. Hmmmmm.......
aponder.jpg

................................ MAGA! Feckers! ...
aarock.gif

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hey, that Wienstien guy has creep written all over him.
I would cross the street to avoid him on the sidewalk.
I know they type. They are typically loud and obnoxious and dishonest in business and their relationships.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I have ofter referred to Hollywood as "Hollyweird" for a reason. Isn't it weird how all celebrities will rail against injustice except within their own ranks and even go to lengths to hide or cover for it?

I welcome the Holy Hand Grenade of Truth being thrown into that cesspool but even with all of its sunlight disinfectant we all know what will happen in the end. Weinstein and his ilk will handpick a proxy successor to take up his mantle while he and his other sexual predator brothers will still call the shots from lounge chair next to some Hollywood/Bel Aire pool stocked with willing models and sycophants.

In the end nothing much will change except for the faces that the paparazzi photograph and the tabloids print and Weinstein and company will still prey on vulnerable young things overseas in some sex island setting.

All in all it is just an inconvenient change to their lifestyle, a further drain to their bank accounts that can easily accommodate the draw and in time these whack jobs may find that it is liberating to no longer be in the spot light but to lurk in the shadows and do the same thing they have always done.