• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HOLLYWOOD: Systemic Pedophilia EXPOSED

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How many more 'exposures' are required before Joollywood is truly held accountable? A few firings, some critical articles and a couple of suicides won't cut it! The whole place needs to burn to the ground and the degenerates hung from trees!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
These are the degenerates that try to tell you how to live YOUR life. I hope they get what they deserve ASAP! All choked up.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Their arrogance and hypocrisy knows no bounds - unparallelled
The only difference between them and a $2.00 crack whore is the price .They are the very definition of sleeze.

rosario_dawson_paul_rudd.crotch.jpg

joy_behar_grabs_robin_williams_crotch_meme_feature.jpg
gwyneth.paltrow.crotch.jpg

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Didn't the spending bill that just passed include funds to help poor Hollywood?

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I keep hearing "the indictments are coming","it's about to happen", "breaking news" etc...

Yet all I get is.....

View attachment 99047
There'll be some 'fall guys', for sure, but nothing to write home to mom about.

As always, the 'people' have all the power in the world to address this - but they never do ... from Hollywood to politics .
Do not take part. Stop funding them. If you insist on watching a bunch of pretentious, over paid little pansy bitches knock down millions of dollars a year for throwing a ball down the field, watch college ball. It's much more interesting. Stop attending Streep and DeNiro movies, stop attending movies produced by Weinstein - just stop.Stop voting for douche bag incumbents. Hang out with your family. Read a book. Good Lord, what is so difficult ?

Oh wait.. I know what's so difficult. people on the whole have lost the ability to think. If its not spoon fed to them, they're lost

media.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
All the Hollywood creepaziods want to see the end of the white race? Well, two can play that hate game! Here's what I pray for every day for some measure of payback for all the lives they've destroyed over the years! They're all Satanists!

Joollywood fakes.jpg

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have millions of qanon people from all over the globe looking at all this.. My opinion is there is no stopping this snowball that is about to turn into an avalanche. They are going down for the count.. Hollywood is dead and we are left to arrest and remove the Zombies.. Everyday we pick up thousands of new researchers looking into everyone and everything.. They will go down or commit suicide!

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Most abusers go on to abuse.

The growth is exponential and protected by the highest levels.

Conspiracy of silence was pulled before it aired.

The thing that gets me is Hollywood's overbearing arrogance. We have immoral, degenerate, anti-American shit heads influencing us with the crap they pop out. The only way to stop it is to not partake in their movies and TV shows. This sentiment has already been stated in this thread. It can be difficult because before you know it you can't even stand modern music because it is the same Liberal Agenda being pushed in their lyrics. I guess I am left with old movies and listening to classical music that has no lyrics.

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are full at GITMO and are making more space.. 13,600 sealed indictments!