• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Holy crap, could this be true??? Donald Trump is no longer President

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Celeste Solum (former FEMA) Steven Ben Nun (former CIA) both have sources that confirm Trump is no longer president. Pick it up at the 6:15 minute mark:

SC
Kewel.

Now we have one more self-styled Elite saying Trump isn't "my" President. They're just weaving another stupid, convoluted Narrative.

They can put that with the Emoluments Clause; and Russia Collusion and Foreign-Aid Held for Political reasons (said reasons were spelled out in law, requiring corruption to be investigated). So here's one more worthless bint babbling about, "he's not Preezy-dint because WE SAY SO!"

Copulate her.

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Welcome to the New World Order. Tonight John Leckrone and Philip D Anderton aka Kiler Davenport will be discussing the end of the world as we know it. The economic and political system we have been living under is over. Philip Anderton and I and John Saun and Max K Maria have shared some very important news on Alternative Public Radio International over the years but tonight's show is by far one of the most important we have ever done.

To survive the future you must know what is going on in the present as well as what has happened in the past. The POTUS is finished. Whether you love him or hate him he is nothing more than a figurehead as he always was. Note how Trump does not spend much time behind the podium anymore. Notice how the podium is now missing it's Presidential seal. Notice that there are no political ads or yard signs in an election year with the primary only a couple of months away and early voting sooner than that.

FEMA is now in charge. The shell of the bankrupt UNITED STATES corporation (28 U.S.C. 3002 section 15 a) is now in the trash bin of history. People no one has ever heard of are now calling the shots. In the comments section I will include a link to a video everyone needs to see to verify this terrifying truth from the syndicates agents own mouths. This is not "conspiracy theory". This is conspiracy fact.

I have been studying this criminal enterprise for 4 decades and have been raving against it publicly on Facebook and the radio for years. Almost everything I have warned all of my friends and family about has now come to pass. The rise of tyranny and the implementation of technocracy are on full display for those willing to look at the facts. The crime syndicate now controls the population, all business, transportation, food, labor and of course all means of production. Jack booted order following thugs are now in places they never were before. They will not be leaving anytime soon.

The show starts at 4 p.m. Pacific time, 7 p.m. Eastern. To listen live on this 14th day of April, 2020 just click the photograph below. This will also take you to the archived show. The call in number to the show is 646 716-8423.

Blog Talk Radio:

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/apri2...one-is-our-host-with-kiler-davenport-and-crew

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Investigative journalist Harry Vox filmed 2014

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Welcome to the New World Order. Tonight John Leckrone and Philip D Anderton aka Kiler Davenport will be discussing the end of the world as we know it. The economic and political system we have been living under is over. Philip Anderton and I and John Saun and Max K Maria have shared some very important news on Alternative Public Radio International over the years but tonight's show is by far one of the most important we have ever done.

To survive the future you must know what is going on in the present as well as what has happened in the past. The POTUS is finished. Whether you love him or hate him he is nothing more than a figurehead as he always was. Note how Trump does not spend much time behind the podium anymore. Notice how the podium is now missing it's Presidential seal. Notice that there are no political ads or yard signs in an election year with the primary only a couple of months away and early voting sooner than that.

FEMA is now in charge. The shell of the bankrupt UNITED STATES corporation (28 U.S.C. 3002 section 15 a) is now in the trash bin of history. People no one has ever heard of are now calling the shots. In the comments section I will include a link to a video everyone needs to see to verify this terrifying truth from the syndicates agents own mouths. This is not "conspiracy theory". This is conspiracy fact.

I have been studying this criminal enterprise for 4 decades and have been raving against it publicly on Facebook and the radio for years. Almost everything I have warned all of my friends and family about has now come to pass. The rise of tyranny and the implementation of technocracy are on full display for those willing to look at the facts. The crime syndicate now controls the population, all business, transportation, food, labor and of course all means of production. Jack booted order following thugs are now in places they never were before. They will not be leaving anytime soon.

The show starts at 4 p.m. Pacific time, 7 p.m. Eastern. To listen live on this 14th day of April, 2020 just click the photograph below. This will also take you to the archived show. The call in number to the show is 646 716-8423.

Blog Talk Radio:

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/apri2...one-is-our-host-with-kiler-davenport-and-crew
More sensationalism than facts. I don't doubt for one moment that we're in a transition period. Trump wasn't elected to carry on the status quo. He's doing what he was hired to do. Break up the good ol boys club and expose the tyrants and traitors. He's doing that but to suggest he's now 'powerless' is ludicrous. He's firmly in the drivers seat at this point and have significant backing by powers we're not yet allowed to know about. I say that because if he wasn't he'd sure as hell be gone by now. This process is just now starting to heat up and I do agree, the world as we know it is over!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Listening to this....this guy is claiming a 1979 law transfers power.

Congressional act...law...do not, cannot, supersede the Constitution.
Ummm...1968 gun control act? Subsequent gun control legislation? Consensual trade between states?

What about USSC opinions that supercede the CLEAR language AND intent of the US Constitution? There's more here than I could possibly list! Ever wonder what happened to the 9th and 10th amendments?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Yes, I get it.

But in that case, the bottom line is, the law is what the Stuporeme Kourt says it is.

It wasn't intended that way (and an Article V Convention of State Delegates are needed to correct that). But so far, a majority of the populace accepts this.

Now, what we have, is one preacher and one dyke bureaucrat, saying Trump isn't President.

It's not up to them and what they say. They're showing, that the first is completely ignorant (and an agitator) and the second has the mindset of Stalin.

There's no process, no law, no court rulings, no logic, in their silly assertions.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Notice who's saying this.

Trump isn't saying anything about this. Neither is this cipher who supposedly is the new Preezy.

Someone who wants trouble is saying this.

Nobody but this kook and that old biddy, support this.

What these agitators want is CONFLICT.

We don't need fighting in the street. We need a couple of arrests and quick military tribunals for Treason - and these two clowns quickly hanged.

To save lives. The lives of the gullible who, believing the system failed, will get violent in the street. And the lives of the servants and tools of the Elites, who will be paid by Soros' companies to go out and riot.

We don't need that. These three are nobody. The law is the law.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
When someone challenges a sitting government...he better have a personal army at the ready.

Because violence is the result.

Castro had his. Lenin and the Bolsheviks had theirs. Mao, Ho Chi Minh...Hitler...they all had their forces...strength in numbers.

A cipher muttering what he hopes are Magic Words, tortuous contortions of law and legislation...no, that's not going to fly. It'll go like John Brown did with a dozen men at Harper's Ferry. It'll go like the Republic of Texas did.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We'll see how things shake out

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Do you mean the Republic of Texas that ended in 1846?
No, about 30...35 years ago, there were about thirty kooks who claimed they were the Republic of Texas.

They used, as justification for their existence, the (true) special dispensations the original Republic of Texas was granted on admission to Statehood.

But all they had were each other, and some government office building. They didn't even get much news coverage, except locally. I was driving across Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle when this was going on....so the local radio stations (Austin and Wichita Falls) covered it, but the national media (responsibly, IMHO) ignored it.

I just did a DuckDuck search - it's not Web archived.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Something is definitely up, this is not business as usual. The scam keeps getting extended and message saturation ("flooding the zone with trusted voices" Event 201) is increasing. Even listening to a small town radio station I have going while working is becoming unnerving. It's constant messaging about Covid-19, social distancing, new rules, SIP, curfews, etc.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
What, a change in the backdrop? The seal missing, with THE WHITE HOUSE in its place? Is that what it takes for a revolution to happen? A few magic words, some tortured logic from an Internet evangelist, one demented lesbian former government bureaucrat, and missing decoration?

...okay. I guess everyone will believe what they will.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
No, about 30...35 years ago, there were about thirty kooks who claimed they were the Republic of Texas.

They used, as justification for their existence, the (true) special dispensations the original Republic of Texas was granted on admission to Statehood.

But all they had were each other, and some government office building. They didn't even get much news coverage, except locally. I was driving across Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle when this was going on....so the local radio stations (Austin and Wichita Falls) covered it, but the national media (responsibly, IMHO) ignored it.

I just did a DuckDuck search - it's not Web archived.
I know about that one. The leader was not even a Texan, what brought the heat on them was selling ROT bonds.

edit to add: I know the guy who owns the ROT leaders car, I've seen it. It's a 1970 white Pontiac Lemans convertible with a 454, it's completely restored :)

On second thought, it might have been a Buick Skylark. It was an unusual muscle car. The guy had an impressive collection of cars and was giving a description of each car as he showed me around his showroom - probably had 20 expensive collectables - vettes, firebirds, benz's, jeeps, etc.

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/unpub/98/98-10762.0.wpd.pdf

Last edited:

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
How many guests at the podium before removing seal? Is there a standard?

:ponder:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I know things seem surreal out there, right now, but this is bullshit. I hope you guys don’t believe that the United States government has been handed over to FEMA because some nobody on the internet says so.

I went in and read it. All XO 12148 does is transfer power to FEMA for emergency and disaster preparedness and relief. It doesn’t say anything about transferring all presidential authority to FEMA. That would be insane, even for Jimmy Carter.
ADF44933-5ECF-4246-AAEB-C35923DB676F.jpeg

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
We will never go back to normal. The Constitution is finished. Welcome to the NWO.

And what happened to the presidential seal?

SC
Seal was missing before all 50 states made the declaration.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
There's no such thing as Magic Words. A state cannot somehow transfer the office of President by declaring a statewide emergency - thus simply to access Federal funds.

I know, in this lawless legal system filled with Sophistry, it seems possible...but it's not, and the proof of it is, things are going on as they have. No word from our "new President." No explanation from that dyke who's suddenly the premier Constitutional expert. Nothing.

That goofball evangelist simply wants rioting in the streets. The End of Times, I guess. We mock Shiite Moslems, because they want to bring the chaos that their unHoly Q'oran predicts is necessary for Allah to take them to His Whorehouse - but I guess fundamentalists who want to bring Judgment Day forward, are no more rational.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
No offense, Barnacle Bob. I know you like to
stir the pot every so often. I used to work with this guy named Tim. Helluva guy! Good hearted, very intelligent. I used to tease him and ask about the “big spoon” he kept in his back pocket. He would come into a room and get everybody all “stirred up,” then put his spoon away and leave. I imagined him laughing all the way home from work.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
stir the pot every so often. I used to work with this guy named Tim. Helluva guy! Good hearted, very intelligent. I used to tease him and ask about the “big spoon” he kept in his back pocket. He would come into a room and get everybody all “stirred up,” then put his spoon away and leave. I imagined him laughing all the way home from work.
My old man was like that.

He loved fighting. He'd never have admitted it...but when we kids were all grown up, on holidays, he's just tweak and twist, and stir the schitt, until we were all in a tavern fight. He'd sit there as happy as a kid at a birthday party.

I suppose I have some of that in me.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Seal or no seal, the President appears to have little true power, couldn't stop agencies within his own branch of the government from spying on him, investigating him for years, vetoing military drawdowns, undermining negotiations ( N.Korea), CDC telling him to shut the country down, etc.

The Executive Branch has great power, the President, not so much.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Seal or no seal, the President appears to have little true power, couldn't stop agencies within his own branch of the government from spying on him, investigating him for years, vetoing military drawdowns, undermining negotiations ( N.Korea), CDC telling him to shut the country down, etc.

The Executive Branch has great power, the President, not so much.
Well, that's the Deep State.

The Executive, by the Constitution, actually has limited, and little, power. He manages the bureaucracy.

It's the power of Marxist ideology, which gave Lord Barack of Obama, and before that, husband of Her Royal Hillaryness, acolyte of Comrade Saul Alinsky...what gave them power. The Useful Idiots, out of universities, which glommed onto these deluded clowns (and tools)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
In 2010, I gave a presentation on Regionalism. It began prior to 1935. This is the oldest literature that I could find. The next map is from the Nixon era. ALL Presidents from Nixon to The Halfrican have signed E.O.'s concerning Regionalism. IDK about President Trump.

1935 Regionalism.png

Then this

10 Regions.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know about that one. The leader was not even a Texan, what brought the heat on them was selling ROT bonds.
And they tried to set up their own bank.

We all know dang well if the dems could dump trump hed be gone yesterday
If this stuff were true, schiff and company would be screaming about it for all to hear.

I went in and read it. All XO 12148 does is transfer power to FEMA for emergency and disaster preparedness and relief. It doesn’t say anything about transferring all presidential authority to FEMA. That would be insane, even for Jimmy Carter.
They are confusing this EO with a something called continuity of government. You know, the stuff Oliver North wasn't permitted to talk about in his Congressional testimony.

stir the pot every so often.
Sometimes? He's a troll's troll. Lol

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hahahahah, you reminded me of this oldie from my stash !
IMG_0005.jpg

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Render Unto The Pope

"Under the constitution for Europe, the EU will have a Catholic Caesar presiding over the Protestant monarch. The former Belgian prime minister Paul-Henri Spaak once made a plea for 'a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people' and added, 'Be he God or the Devil we will receive him.' The allegiance of the Queen's subjects is usurped by the demand for allegiance to the suzerain power; a spiritually unifying allegiance which is primary, for without the unity of the demos, the European vision will die. Accession to the constitution for Europe would finally confirm that the United Kingdom yields to" the suzerain European Ecumenical Community – an empire in which everything belongs to Caesar, and where Caesar is God. Rendering the euro unto him would be all that remains for this vassal state to perform."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/render-unto-the-pope-

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
keef, some are having real issues trying to get their brain around that fact,
I have alluded to it many times and they want to hang their hats on hope and a white stallion

they still want to believe the narrative that the emailer was supposed to win, and by divine intervention tramp slipped them a mickey, and we now have a savior

I get their reticence, but I cannot go that route,
I don't mind them having their cherished delusions, but it turned what used to be a fun place to hang out into a no-go section of the hood.

And if we do split up this nation, as we should, I say we nominate this guy for president of the upper mid west.:tex:

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Pete Gaynor can blow me.
DJT is our president.
I'm a doubter about all of the bullshit ppl are putting out about JoHo not getting sworn in, but I'll tell you this.
If you are a Believer in God, know this: wrath is coming and right soon. What these communist heathen have unleashed are demons of their own spawn, and when all hell breaks loose, they will reap the fury of the white race. We can be THE most savage ppl when it comes to defending our homes, towns, families, and our own honor. Especially those of us whose ancestors bled white in the revolution and later, the civil war (I've got mixed feelings about that - my ancestors were ardent abolotionists (rightly so), but the war was grossly unneccessary. 600,000 brave man died at the hands of a murdering tyrant "Honest Abe" Lincoln who broke every campaign promise and pushed us to war). Die Schwarzen can act pretty fierce and put up a decent a fight, but when the chips are down, they break and run. And the Juden - well, we all know they hide in the shadows, they don't fight, they just profit from the carnage.

Even in this faggot raggedy-ass left wing state I live in, ppl are livid - and they are getting organized. I personally know several people that could outfit an entire room full of people with firepower, and still have enough in reserve. It's happening - I see it clear as day. They will come for us and the hell they reap will make them piss their britches.