• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HOSPITALS WORLDWIDE FILLED WITH VACCINATED PEOPLE

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
WOW!! Lord liftin Jesus! Well, we knew this was coming.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Kentucky seems to be playing the 60/40 game with the 60 percent claimed to be "UNVAXXED". We got a DEM Governor who touts the DEMs/FAUCI/CDC story line.
Real numbers I believe are erased.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So I did a little looking yesterday. Once again I have to confirm many covids who are critical are not vaccinated. Some however are. My ability to delve closer is limited unless they are my patient. What I did learn yesterday is that many of the my elderly patients who are there for reasons other than covid are not vaccinated. I was stunned. I don't know if it is just how the load was this weekend but the numbers of unvaccinated elderly was way higher than the national average. We will never get the truth. It would require a third party to go through every covid patients chart to see exactly why they were there, their preexisting conditions and if they already had covid. Someone knows but the public never will be told the truth.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
lies, damned lies and statistics

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
WOW!! Lord liftin Jesus! Well, we knew this was coming.

just need more shots. a third and a fourth shot are coming

it will all be over soon

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just learned two days ago that the CDC doesn't consider someone "vaccinated" until the 15th day AFTER their second dose (or 1st dose if J&J). This means that the hospital "Unvaccinated" stats may very well include people who have taken their second dose!!!

I know several medical professionals who have verified this...some are anti vaxx...some are pro vaxx.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
So yeah, that influx of unvaxxed elderly is concerning.
How so? I am 79 & will NEVER voluntarily be vaxxed & many of my olde phart friends feel the same.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How so? I am 79 & will NEVER voluntarily be vaxxed & many of my olde phart friends feel the same.
I was commiserating with Avalon who said:
What I did learn yesterday is that many of the my elderly patients who are there for reasons other than covid are not vaccinated.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
what I saw yesterday came nowhere near 84 percent. It could be a anomaly but it was what I saw.
How would you know if those patients were or were not vaccinated and when? Who would have made the declaration one way or the other for each patient ?

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
^^ I'm guessing, but it may be noted on their chart at time of admission.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^ I'm guessing, but it may be noted on their chart at time of admission.
Since I've been hearing that hospitals are not considering people vaccinated until two weeks after their shot its conceivable that the incoming paperwork might reflect an unvaccinated patient as one who's had the the jab but hasn't completed the 14 days waiting period. There's a big difference between those who have taken the jab and those who have not! I don't believe everything I or others have been told.

We all know now that hospitals lie like a rug and they can't be trusted to do anything but enrich their bottom line (just like any other big business model), especially with something as subjective as this topic. Hell, I don't even trust my daughter the NP any more. She's been packed full of propaganda from her teachers and hasn't shown much evidence that she's having any doubts so far

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Since I've been hearing that hospitals are not considering people vaccinated until two weeks after their shot its conceivable that the incoming paperwork might reflect an unvaccinated patient as one who's had the the jab but hasn't completed the 14 days waiting period. There's a big difference between those who have taken the jab and those who have not! I don't believe everything I or others have been told.
For my stent 3 weeks ago, they knew, very well, that I had not been jabbed. All they did was stick a Q tip up my nostril's, AFTER I inspected them !!!
They did this shortly before surgery & I never heard the results, obviously I was "clean".

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

We all know now that hospitals lie like a rug and they can't be trusted to do anything but enrich their bottom line (just like any other big business model), especially with something as subjective as this topic. Hell, I don't even trust my daughter the NP any more. She's been packed full of propaganda from her teachers and hasn't shown much evidence that she's having any doubts so far

I think this is one of the main ways the juke the death stats

If you’ve only had 1 of 2 shots and die, even if from the vaccine, you’re an unvaccinated COVID death.

If you’ve had them both but 15 days haven’t pass and you croak, again, even if it’s the shot that killed you, you’re an unvaccinated COVID death