• Membership Drive Coming Up Soon! Please keep an eye out for it. Will happen within the next 2 weeks or so.
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GIM Membership Drive. This weekend only

Fri thru Sunday only

House dim's to vote to criminalize private gun sales.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Commemorating gabby giffords, who was shot by a crazed democrat.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Unenforceable, most private gun sales are cash, unregistered and no paper work, at least that's how its always worked for me.
Yeah, but where they're going to get you is when you, being the good citizen that you are, go to register the weapon with your city/county/state

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Forum members sometimes miss what is really going on or actually how relevant things can turn out to be. Most people gravitate to the debate presented to them without really looking deeper or between the lines for the underlying true agendas and motives.

In this case, they only need to float the bill. If the bill actually passes both houses, even if severely watered down, it will be a massive victory for TPTB.

Remember, they have been in the process of destroying our efforts for liberty and freedom for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

Taking away the guns is actually a near complete, slam dunk success for them. While in America, one can legally protect ones' life and property, in the rest of the world, guns have been effectively removed from the hands of the workers and the peace-loving citizenry - done about the exact same time that silver was removed from the coins around the globe.

So for America they are more than happy taking the slow road - incremental changes will be enough to surround and beat down the last remaining large group of middle class people with some level of God given rights still remaining.

While many of the things they will do are not enforceable at this time, they are taking a strategic approach to this issue on many fronts.

Ammo slowing getting more and more expensive - check.
Modern and improved guns getting more expensive and already beyond the reach, financially, of many in the middle class - check.
Ideas floated and obtaining widespread acceptance that additional specific gun control laws are necessary at this time - check.
Ideas floated and obtaining widespread acceptance that a modern society doesn't need individual protection rights but that the collective (gov't) should be responsible for our safety - check.
Laws now being talked about at all: local, state and federal levels to reduce one's personal protection rights - check.
Economic forces and laws slowing destroying ones ability to buy, train and travel with their personal protection - check.
Walls being erected, in somewhat of a rush, to fully close off any areas of escape where one might want to go and take their personal protection with them - check.

One day we may end up in a situation where no gun owner is actually able to comply with all the gun laws that will be eventually on the books.
A situation where an LEO will always be able to find some rule or law that you're not in compliance with regarding your guns.

DA: We know they owns guns, they registered in the past or we have photos of them coming out of a gun show with a gun.
Judge: So what?
DA: We need a search warrant because our records show they have never purchased a "gov't authorized" gun lock.
Judge: Oh, that's the new state law now isn't it, well then, here's your warrant, go get 'em boys!

Whatever you think the gov't is doing, it is actually 1000 times worse than that! - Famous Quote

Last edited:

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Yeah, but where they're going to get you is when you, being the good citizen that you are, go to register the weapon with your city/county/state
No one today with a brain is going to be that stupid to purchase a tool and then register it with the constitutional criminals you avoided by choosing a private purchase.

Why not just register (nigger) yourself to death, that's exactly what they want, to create more fake criminals to their unconstitutional corporate policies...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It would be prudent to look into alternate sources of self protection given the technology we have and that it is ever increasing.
Most people are not going to have the resources/time to do that.

In addition, the best and most effective technology is in the hands of the state, the military or criminals.

What the average person will be able to get a hold of for self protection may turn out to be like comparing a toy gun to an Abrams tank.

You can walk down the list of countries in under 30 seconds which have some level of gun rights for the average citizen. When you examine that list in more detail you will find that ONLY in America is EFFECTIVE personal protection still available.

This is a long road, America's rights are slowing being taken away or made ineffective. Obviously, the 1st and 2nd are going to be the last to fall.

But look around the world my friend, it has already happened and it will happen here.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Crossbow comes to mind.
I think you are missing the point. How is that cross bow going to help you if a group of armed criminals or some para-military group storms your ranch with m-16s and grenades?

Where this world sits today, most communities are entirely at the mercy of outside forces. In America, individual protection from small time criminals is still an easy accomplishment. But give this some time, things can change. TPTB are in no hurry. You can make as many cross bows as you want to. They will be more than happy to let you waste all your time searching for solutions which they have already made completely moot.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I was looking at getting a couple of Abrams tanks with a couple F35's as air support.. Just out of my price range though.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
In the original constitution, a local community would have been able to do just that, if they wanted to.

Sure, for now, this bill seems like just an insignificant step that won't change anything. But this is how they operate.

Young people are now polling at over 85% in favor of more severely restrictive gun laws. They are winning, albeit slowly. The lessons of the past are no longer taught in school and warnings from our founding fathers are not allowed into the debate - the response is: "... they were slave owners, whatever they said we don't want to hear it."

I'm actually more worried about the additional walls being talked about. They are increasingly switching over to the freedom of movement and economic prosperity agendas - if those things can go their way prior to all the gun laws they want, then they reach their goal from a different angle.

This is about the 1st and 2nd amendments, they are attacking those from several angles at once.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Young people are now polling at over 85% in favor of more severely restrictive gun laws.
Whatever the pollsters say. Seriously, FM. Do you believe them?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Whatever the pollsters say. Seriously, FM. Do you believe them?
You bring up an excellent point. And No, I don't believe them.

However, in this case, from experience talking to young people, it could easily be true.

There is an entire nationwide high school movement behind forcing politicians into creating new gun laws - as if they needed to be forced!

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

However, in this case, from experience talking to young people, it could easily be true.

There is an entire nationwide high school movement behind forcing politicians into creating new gun laws - as if they needed to be forced!
We know who is behind that kind of "movement". The same ones who constantly promote bad ideas.
They manufacture our consent for the changes they want to implement by telling us the majority supports something when in fact they don't. If they didn't do it that way, the masses would figure out that we don't have representative government when these agendas become law.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We know who is behind that kind of "movement". The same ones who constantly promote bad ideas.
They manufacture our consent for the changes they want to implement by telling us the majority supports something when in fact they don't. If they didn't do it that way, the masses would figure out that we don't have representative government when these agendas become law.
Yes, I agree. They are attacking both the 2nd and the 1st amendments from a variety of different angles as I mentioned above in an earlier post.

We here at GIM2, most here take a thread like this just in stride. We didn't see that as much in the later days at GIM1 because there were so many members who were new to the concept of liberty. These were members who did not own a gun yet and felt a level of insecurity from that.

But here at GIM2, most members are clearly well protected and feel secure where they live and how. I understand this and it makes sense.

But in reality this is a false sense of individual security in light of the fact that the other 7 billion people on the planet have little when it comes to individual rights and self protection capabilities.

Even here in America, there are a lot of people more than willing to give up some liberty in the name of security. Of course, we know the famous quote and going down that road gets you neither.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

You aren't kidding. They are preying on the young. Trying to scare them and offering them false security. Not sure if it's hype or it's actually taking affect.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Here is some evidence that the movement you reference isn't organic.

"When evaluating any public figure or activist calling for major constitutional changes in this country, you have a right to objectively evaluate the source. This young man has made himself a public figure and is calling for the removal of elected officials if they don’t comply to certain demands. Though he did mention his father was former FBI he FAILED to mention he CURRENTLY works for a CIA-linked defense contractor that specializes in UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE TRAINING."

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
No one is going to take your guns away unless you let them.

Technology will eventually make traditional firearms obsolete (defending yourself from tyrants) long before TPTB try and use manpower door to door.
Even if only 10% of gun owners defended their 2A right on their front porch it would be a bloodbath of epic proportions.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
No one is going to take your guns away unless you let them.

Technology will eventually make traditional firearms obsolete (defending yourself from tyrants) long before TPTB try and use manpower door to door.
Even if only 10% of gun owners defended their 2A right on their front porch it would be a bloodbath of epic proportions.
This is not the 1800s and we are not talking about a normal situation.

What patriots are concerned about, which you don't seem to understand, is how things from the past might be twisted into use in America's future.

The PTB and the MIC have been attempting to lower the level of intelligence seen among the average LEO and soldier, in addition they are pursuing individuals who believe:
In the collective over the individual;
That the end justifies the means; and
That following orders is more important than whatever the constitution may say.

When they finally come for your measures of self protection, it will be done in such a way that those strategies you mention will not work any longer - this isn't the 1800's and this isn't a relatively controlled situation like in Ireland - patriots are worried about the future where collateral damage and concern for rule of law have been brushed aside.

They have helicopter gunships and all sorts of ways to get you to comply either willingly or under duress.

Being surrounded is just one step in the process. TPTB are not as stupid as you think.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This is not the 1800s and we are not talking about a normal situation.

What patriots are concerned about, which you don't seem to understand, is how things from the past might be twisted into use in America's future.

The PTB and the MIC have been attempting to lower the level of intelligence seen among the average LEO and soldier, in addition they are pursuing individuals who believe:
In the collective over the individual;
That the end justifies the means; and
That following orders is more important than whatever the constitution may say.

When they finally come for your measures of self protection, it will be done in such a way that those strategies you mention will not work any longer - this isn't the 1800's and this isn't a relatively controlled situation like in Ireland - patriots are worried about the future where collateral damage and concern for rule of law have been brushed aside.

They have helicopter gunships and all sorts of ways to get you to comply either willingly or under duress.

Being surrounded is just one step in the process. TPTB are not as stupid as you think.
The people who want to hold their ground and the people who want to evade, and all combinations thereof, all have my respect. Different strategies can act to compliment, just as with normal societal structure. I will say this though FunnyMoney, TPTB have been trying unsuccessfully to eliminate the Taliban for 18 years, and the Taliban don't have any armored vehicles or aircraft at all, while DOD has the best equipment in the world.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The people who want to hold their ground and the people who want to evade, and all combinations thereof, all have my respect. Different strategies can act to compliment, just as with normal societal structure. I will say this though FunnyMoney, TPTB have been trying unsuccessfully to eliminate the Taliban for 18 years, and the Taliban don't have any armored vehicles or aircraft at all, while DOD has the best equipment in the world.
In the War as a Business, there is a business model. In that model, your enemy is a critical element. Without enemies, how would the MIC and TPTB justify dedicating 60% of world GDP to the war business?

The Taliban are critical to TPTB business model, just like their pet project in NK.

If they get short on enemies, then they will simply invent some more.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
In the War as a Business, there is a business model. In that model, your enemy is a critical element. Without enemies, how would the MIC and TPTB justify dedicating 60% of world GDP to the war business?

The Taliban are critical to TPTB business model, just like their pet project in NK.

Cui bono? Not just the MIC, but the bankers. They finance both sides and the media instigates wars.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Bigfoot's point being that if you get the patriots pissed off enough to fight back the MIC & TPTB will have their hands full for the next 100 years trying to get our country back from them.

You'll never know which way to look
You'll never see us
Coming unexpectantly upon your outposts
Glowing like a promise

The spirit of American freedom will survive forever in the hearts of our descendants.

JMSO,
BF

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The young kids I know are even more obstinate than I am.

And I'm done. At the drop of a hat I will rock and roll.

I come from a family of cops. They all quit due to the crap

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Cui bono? Not just the MIC, but the bankers. They finance both sides and the media instigates wars.
Yes, I agree completely. Thank you for mentioning that. When I say "TPTB" I include those banksters in that group.

And once again, you are correct, the media is an entirely and fully controlled extension of them.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Bigfoot's point being that if you get the patriots pissed off enough to fight back the MIC & TPTB will have their hands full for the next 100 years ....

JMSO,
BF
Well, that is a good point and refreshing. Unfortunately, I find it also a bit overly optimistic given the entrenched control and very powerful resources TPTB hold. But thank you for the encouragement.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
We all have roots way back to fighting days. Had to to survive in the world, but all too much of that lost secondary to the refinement needed for our supposed "modern" civilization, but in reality, any prior civilization along the way. Funny how that circle continues to go around. But today history, if not what's that, then going even further, twisted to fit agendas...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Please pass this law and Dems turn in your guns first. I'm tired of playing this game. Today i am a good citizen and tomorrow I am a criminal. Government should do everything they can to secure our rights not destroy them and in the last 2 decades all we get is the destructions of our natural rights.. Tired of it. I say bring it on and lets get this party started.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think you are missing the point. How is that cross bow going to help you if a group of armed criminals or some para-military group storms your ranch with m-16s and grenades?

Where this world sits today, most communities are entirely at the mercy of outside forces. In America, individual protection from small time criminals is still an easy accomplishment. But give this some time, things can change. TPTB are in no hurry. You can make as many cross bows as you want to. They will be more than happy to let you waste all your time searching for solutions which they have already made completely moot.
I'm gonna jump in here… because you have a good point about the gains of TPTB. Spot on.

But I am going to disagree (to a degree) with this:

"I think you are missing the point. How is that cross bow going to help you if a group of armed criminals or some para-military group storms your ranch with m-16s and grenades?"

Warfare at many levels IS effective; crude (bunji stake level), up to traps of all descriptions, then trip wires... and I haven't even gotten UP to crossbows yet (VC used them in the Games), much less firepower-type weaponry and explosives. And beyond.

And please take a guess, FM, just who were the "armed criminals...with M-16's and grenades"

Who won?

Those farm stormers of yours are liable to be donating some loverly equipment.

FUN NOTE THAT DRIVES THE POINT HOME: The fargin TANK they stole (TINS) from the fuckin' US Mahreen Coah!! (TINS) is on display today in their museum.

Last edited:

Donate to GIM