• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

How’s Your Weather?

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Dried up enough today to pour a little concrete in the back. A new ramp in and 10' door to be installed soon, look the left corner and read below!
View attachment 119348

And wouldn't you know, not 10 minutes later, some oblivious pedestrian walks in it!.
View attachment 119349
thats what cones and yellow tape are for..... but idiots will be idiots.....got a ton of stories...the bad thing is when you cone it ..tape it...and still find bicycle tracks the next day

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
We hadn't even had time to put up cones. We'd just hosed down the parking lot and were rolling up the hoses and this guy just walks through. I come back from the other pour area and see this big footprint in the fresh concrete, I was just shocked.

Oh, yeah, the weather is boring this time of year.
1545233197967.png

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Been an unusually warm December here and will be about freezing again today. Slippery like snot out there and fun to look at tracks at intersections.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I have officially run out of starter paper......yes even the woman's kotx's have been burnt up.....I think I seen one with a pull string made of tensile...or is that tonsil? anywhooos....

the womens folk will not load up the stove because it is too dam hot with that thing going when it warms up...but shit it suzie as I am now eyeing the burn pile for starter stuff.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Wife gave me shit cause the daughter was down and kept a fire burning in the basement. Said it was to warm and when I asked why I was catching shit, the reply was, "Cause".
I think winning one will not happen in me lifetime.:rage 1

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Wife gave me shit cause the daughter was down and kept a fire burning in the basement. Said it was to warm and when I asked why I was catching shit, the reply was, "Cause".
I think winning one will not happen in me lifetime.:rage 1
I keep the house cold...my long time response to complaints is put on more clothes or I'm going to be naked...their choice ...I always win this one

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So I was up early and banked the fire at about 3am....was serfing the interwebs and I heard that familiar sound of a car skidding. Out I went and I noticed it had cleared off and frosted.....in socks and underwares I crossed the road and the girl was all right . I ended up pulling her out with the hoe but for some reason the lights din't work. Oh well a couple of cops showed up and did nothing to stop traffic and I pulled her out of that field and cut her loose right smack in the road.

So I guess it frosted and then it warmed back up.....funny how that happens in the early mornings.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Not often that PNW makes national news with it's weather but I saw this today: Pacific Northwest may see White Christmas and thought "Oh shit, we're in for it now." The snow around here is always like grease.
Moderate to heavy rain showers are the main concern for the lower elevations of Oregon and Washington, while snow is affecting mountainous areas. Rainfall totals are expected to range from 1 to 3 inches through Wednesday.
More fun in my life — I'm sure glad I don't have to commute to work anymore, them peoples out there are CRA-ZEE

BF

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
And, get ready for it: Temps dropped this morning with a slight breeze and spitting rain. So if you are east and north of Salem Oregon then this one is for you, have fun.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Any snow not glued down went East today.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Been runn'n mid 30's high to mid 20's low, nice rain, no snow.
We like 2 to 4 inches of the white stuff, clean & quiet !

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Any snow not glued down went East today.

Yep, Headed for IRONS now, and as far South as Kentucky by the weekend. COLD will get down here Wednesday.

PIT.., In the winter months you are our Early Warning Weather Man for this region. :2 thumbs up:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
It was in the 20's and snowing like feck in October, November and Dec. Now it's warm. I went treasure hunting in Lake Michigan for 6 hours Sunday, it was beautiful! Didn't find any Gold though, just a 114 year old nickel, a 1940 silver quarter and a pile of clad.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Low 60's and Sunny here today.. Just can this up and I'll take this for everyday for winter. Tomorrow 30 though. :(.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Was 68 yesterday...cooling down again

1546966022896.png

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Normal precip, warmer than usual for the dead of winter but the cold started at the beginning of September thus truncating the warm season by about 1-2 months.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Meanwhile, here in Ohio, back to winter. Snowing as I type this, but little to no issues with accumulation.

Oh, temps in the 20s. Was low 60s as CL posted above, guys even had their motorbikes out. Granddaughter real got a kick out of the short ride. Ha!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Yup was posting drunk. I owe spinalcracker an apology.

No problemo Amigo!...

Next time you are in the neighborhood stop by for a dab. You have got to try this Jalalbad Star from BlackBart....reminds me of the Jackie-O...

Peace .....

peace-silver-dollar.jpg

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The snow has started. Intellicast is saying 8-12 today with another 3-5 tomorrow...

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The snow has started. Intellicast is saying 8-12 today with another 3-5 tomorrow...
were in the winter mix part of it right now....rain and sleet....trees starting to take on some ice.....right on the 32deg mark.....hopefully no significant ice accumulation....i can easily deal with snow...not much i can do about ice...good luck up there :)

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Snow started in my locality about 1:30am, straight down softy falling damp snowman snow.

3inches so far forcast is for 5-7.

30°

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Right at 32F now with bright sunshine and no wind. Critters are panting.