• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

How’s Your Weather?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I oughta mail you a potato sack full of it. cool: It solidifies in removable chunks. I'll see if I can still post a new pic here. Back later.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
SHITDAMNHELLPISSFARTPOOP

I really tried. But Windows10 has yet to reveal how I get from a 6 Megabyte pic to a usable size... without the fart-bubble OS grabbing the pic and turning it into a fargin multi-story pic instead of a nice, easypeasy jpg.

But no. I got a pretty good shot -- even put a plucked-off (you ever been plucked off?) rubber tree leaf right in it for scale/color.

Right now, I do not know how to get to my PhotoShop Icon because it does not show up on the base page or whatever.

[Godfather Voice ON] When I do -- and that day may never come -- I will post the fargin pic and ask you to use all yours skills...

No. Wait.

The problem here is that I somehow seem to be as high as a giraffe's pussy. :meditation:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
35 degrees this AM - frost on tile roofs - Northern San Diego County 3 miles from coast. COLD.
BTW 85 to 95% of the bees, ants, pill bugs, and snails are going extinct...
Just saying...

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
35 degrees this AM - frost on tile roofs - Northern San Diego County 3 miles from coast. COLD.
BTW 85 to 95% of the bees, ants, pill bugs, and snails are going extinct...
Just saying...
[L] they go totally extinct here for near 6 months, and then boom, the bastids is back thicker than ever. I'm really hoping this month of really cold stuff will send them Fn ticks[I blame you guys for them] back where they belong.
Temps dropping all day and should be near -20F by morning.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Same weather here spinal cracker. I just went out to the barn to start the tractor and let it warm up. The wind took my breath away. I predict a pile of dead calves. I am over this shit. Cant wait to get moved down to Tx.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You guys are incredible. You're all grown up, and you STILL stay on Mars.

Tougher than me, no error.
Unh, yeah, but wouldn't floor-a-duh capsize if we all moved down there? Or maybe sink?

BF

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is our coolest year done I moved here in December of 1988...
My gas bill has 3 times since even last year...
3 miles from coast in San Diego County.
The varmints are way down too. Saw a weasel for the first time across the street.
Lots are big here for the area 200 x 100 feet... Lots of greenery between homes
100 yards to my downhill neighbors.
Rats and birds way down...

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The mild but long winter took a turn for the worse at the opening of Feb. had a gutful of the sub freezing BS. Our cold snaps usually hit in Dec and Jan. I was beginning to think we might come through unscathed. Mark me as bitterly disappointed.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
I am snowed in. Its 12 miles to the blacktop, and the county hasnt come thru and done the roads yet. Good thing I got extra beer friday, or id have to drive the tractor to town.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 12.58.33 PM.png

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I am snowed in. Its 12 miles to the blacktop, and the county hasnt come thru and done the roads yet. Good thing I got extra beer friday, or id have to drive the tractor to town.
Hope you've got a heated cab on that tractor.
I keep telling my wife, I need a tractor with a cab.
She is not amused.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Blizzard warning since 7 AM aaaaaaand the power is out. We are running on generator since around 2:30 PM.
Good thing is my nearest neighbor in on genny too so I don't have to worry about him. I like having crazy preppers around.
The family on the corner may need help later though if this keeps up.

:meditation:

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It has me wondering what that impact crater by Winslow looks like right about now. It might look interesting with snow cover.
just did a quick search and came up empty pixled.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Blizzard warning since 7 AM aaaaaaand the power is out. We are running on generator since around 2:30 PM.
Good thing is my nearest neighbor in on genny too so I don't have to worry about him. I like having crazy preppers around.
The family on the corner may need help later though if this keeps up.

:meditation:

Make it last, bro. I hope this crap warms up before we all die of global warming.

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Hope you've got a heated cab on that tractor.
I keep telling my wife, I need a tractor with a cab.
She is not amused.
Wimmon dont know a goddamn thing about tractors, you need windshield wipers at least.

Overhead bulk tanks boys, ours hold 300 gallons.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
^^^^^^^^^
This weather is nuts. I'm in the city and its crazy. On call for the night, so I hope I don't get called out. I'm sick of being out in this crap.
Good luck brother hopefully you got all the weak ones fixed during the last cold-as-feck snap!

.:2 thumbs up:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Yesterday, when it blow thru here, everbody said suck it up boys dont be a pussy. Shes got some steam behind er. The snow from it is blue when I have my shades on, heavy and wet.