• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

How’s Your Weather?

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
High of 61 here today, cool and misty kind of day. High predicted to be 84 tomorrow then back to 60s the next day then 50s. Likely lots of rain.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Fn snowing and it's 31F out. Guys down South of me 200 miles have a couple feet and some are looking for 3 foot. Farmers are all pissed as they are drinking instead of combining.
What was your snow total Pit ?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
94 today dropping down to 38 by Wednesday night.
Hoala Kao!!!

It is in the low 80's here (perfect for us Vulcans). Light breeze. Yankees/Canuckistanians are in town, so we are staying outa town.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The weather geeks are all predicting a record set 96 degrees today in Central Kentucky.
This time of year it averages lower 80s to mid 70s.
:sick

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The weather geeks are all predicting a record set 96 degrees today in Central Kentucky.
This time of year it averages lower 80s to mid 70s.
:sick
1569848942951.png

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
DSCF1986.JPG

We only got a few inch's of white stuff which is good compared to other areas of province. Knew I had the day to read a book but a buddy fricked that up too. Going on a couple hundred mile road trip just to see the damage.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Still F****G raining as I left the coast yesterday. Then, as we got near home, the clouds were forming & YUP, we got rain, lots of rain.
Our temp is 20 degrees BELOW normal for this time of year !
rainn.JPG

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Fn snowing and it's 31F out. Guys down South of me 200 miles have a couple feet and some are looking for 3 foot. Farmers are all pissed as they are drinking instead of combining.
send it down here as I almost have the wood burner ready.....Though IDK....the woman is getting closer at night but the dogs! Why the dogs were doing musical chairs.

This is what happens when one goes full blown emptynest. YAY, I'll deal with it.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Most of our snow melted at a balmy 36F. Couldn't believe how little harvest that has been done West of me, them folk is so screwed for this year.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Need a sad face like, for the above post. I guess they will put up a fence and graze now.
No they won't fence it. They will harvest in the spring which will make next years crop get in the ground late.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
90's here for the next few days then we finally start cooling off. Probably start cutting wood Friday and Saturday.
Was 97 here yesterday.
Logs were delivered almost a month ago.
Son has worked on them some.
I just looked at them, told him it was to hot.
Really only takes about a week to cut, split and stack the winter's supply.
It'll get colder.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
First shot thru the wood stove tonight. low of 42.

Its nearly that time again.

full-41259-359113-offending_coyote_down.jpg

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
1570066041919.png

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
View attachment 142338

We only got a few inch's of white stuff which is good compared to other areas of province. Knew I had the day to read a book but a buddy fricked that up too. Going on a couple hundred mile road trip just to see the damage.

My Gal talked to a colleage in GFalls MT today he was cleaning snow off roof ....while we were driving in 90deg 80% humidity weather here.......but its supposed to cool off tommorow....fun fun....will be time to start putting up deer blinds etc.....(planted deer winter food plots a couple of weeks ago) they are up and doing good

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
(planted deer winter food plots a couple of weeks ago) they are up and doing good
If'n ya had done that here it may have come up next spring.LOL I don't really get deer plots as we have fields and fields of graze for the SOB's.
Got down to 20F here this morning and rose to 44F by 3pm with some sun[that bright unit has been missing a lot].

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
High of 57 here tomorrow, and no freeze in the forecast. The weed is sure getting purple.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If'n ya had done that here it may have come up next spring.LOL I don't really get deer plots as we have fields and fields of graze for the SOB's.
Got down to 20F here this morning and rose to 44F by 3pm with some sun[that bright unit has been missing a lot].
we plant a acre or so in the middle of our property ...turnips..winter rye...crimson clover...etc .....brings the deer in to center during season allowing select harvesting vs them being spread out and neighbors shooting anything that moves.....if we get a lot of snow the turnips will bring the deer back in in dec/jan late season for bow hunting .....its a form of control and attractant....right now the deer are in the remaining soybean and corn fields

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
spent a bit of time in the NW this year visiting my son in portland area......all i can say is the weather was spectacular.....comeing back to 90s + 80% humidity ...air full of pollen...etc was quite a change, if i didnt have roots here i would definitely consider moving to a free state in the area is there is such a thing

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
a start would be "free to pump my own gas" .....what a shocker ...i had no idea ....i am sure you guys are used to it but i was quite offended when i was told i couldnt pump my own gas.....soon it will be illegal to wipe your own butt...:blew up::tied up:
GET a lode of this...this state is so corporate scared that they let murdercyclists handle the fire nozzle all on their own, they have for years.
Someone pumping gass is just our way of cutting down on welfare.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
free state in the area is there is such a thing
Western Washington.
But, it's shackled to the snowflakes over on the left coast.
I think they should break off, join with northern Idaho, Monta-a-a-nna, North Dakota (some of cnuckastan would be appropriate also), and form the Northern Redoubt.

JMSO,
BF

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Western Washington.
But, it's shackled to the snowflakes over on the left coast.
I think they should break off, join with northern Idaho, Monta-a-a-nna, North Dakota (some of cnuckastan would be appropriate also), and form the Northern Redoubt.

JMSO,
BF
spent some of my time in the spokane/postfalls area .....i belive i would buy on the Post Falls side of the line if i were in the area .............we have some of that here in MO with the st louis -Kc areas but the rural areas still out number the idiots

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I work with this feller. He has some pretty good vids of instantaneous thunderstorms popping up over the high plains in WY.