• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

How’s Your Weather?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
They weather here is lousy, I blame Tennessee

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
They weather here is lousy, I blame Tennessee

Looks like it will be dryer soon...

Ventuski Precipitation.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just that quick the sun came out. Then, it snowed for a few minutes.

Obviously witchcraft!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Snowing sideways in South Central Oregon. Not fluffy snow either, it's the kind that sicks to stop signs and telephone poles. Crappy day for sure.
Interesting. I'm 250 miles east, and it's quite warm. It's overcast but 55 degrees.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Dimming, Full Length Climate Engineering Documentary (Geoengineering Watch )​

GeoeongineeringWatch.org is pleased to announce the release of our groundbreaking documentary that conclusively exposes the existence of global climate engineering operations. Global climate engineering operations are a reality. Atmospheric particle testing conducted by GeoengineeringWatch.org has now proven that the lingering, spreading jet aircraft trails, so commonly visible in our skies, are not just condensation as we have officially been told. Over 75 years ago global powers committed the planet and populations to a climate engineering experiment from which there is no return. The intentional dimming of direct sunlight by aircraft dispersed particles, a form of global warming mitigation known as “Solar Radiation Management”, has and is causing catastrophic damage to the planet's life support systems. The highly toxic fallout from the ongoing geoengineering operations is also inflicting unquantifiable damage to human health. Why aren’t scientists or official sources disclosing the ongoing climate engineering operations? Who is responsible for carrying out these programs? What will the consequences be if geoengineering / solar radiation management operations are allowed to continue? The Dimming documentary will provide answers to these questions and many more. Thank you for viewing and for notifying others of The Dimming film release.

All are needed in the critical battle to wake populations to what is coming, we must make every day count. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard. Awareness raising efforts can be carried out from your own home computer. Dane Wigington

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Dimming, Full Length Climate Engineering Documentary (Geoengineering Watch )
The Chemtrail folks should watch that.
Every since Vietnam, I've known of such stuff.
Never trust folks like willy gates who seems to be involved.

pitw

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Winter storm warnings, Heavy snow accumulations, High wind alerts and Snow squall alerts. Who the [L] ever heard of snow squall alerts. Something else the messed up media is using to scare the stupid. Schools closed, highways closed by the gendarmes and power out since 6 am at the local town.
Out here on the farm everything is working, had time for hotcakes, eggs, bacon and toast. Can't see 10 feet sometimes and I'm sure someone somewhere will be putting new shingles on their houses. Wind gust over 70 mph keeps the bird feeders lonely.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Winter storm warnings, Heavy snow accumulations, High wind alerts and Snow squall alerts. Who the [L] ever heard of snow squall alerts. Something else the messed up media is using to scare the stupid. Schools closed, highways closed by the gendarmes and power out since 6 am at the local town.
Out here on the farm everything is working, had time for hotcakes, eggs, bacon and toast. Can't see 10 feet sometimes and I'm sure someone somewhere will be putting new shingles on their houses. Wind gust over 70 mph keeps the bird feeders lonely.

Winter returned here with a vengeance yesterday. I spent two weeks on the sunshine coast with my Mom, kayaks, sailing, building a garden shed, and come back to this. Should've stayed.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Windy, but the water is warm enough to go swimming!

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna hit 100 today or already did...cleaned the pool filters and salt cell...water still in the low 70's...soon!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Upper 50s at night and low 70s during the day.

Attachments

• IMG-20210404-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20210404-WA0006.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2